WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Mess » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Andrew wrote:
Mess wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Jack The Ripper wrote: he is rich as hell. .

No he ain't. Dedicated that's called. Arsenal is his life

Top fan

He's earning 8 millions a year. He's rich. He's not doing it for charity.

That said, I don't deny that he's dedicated. And you know, I sleep well at night knowing he always respect his contract (which really don't mean anything since he's under absolutely no threat of being sacked by the clueless board).

Lol

Ty is earning 8 millions a year?? From what?

Why are we talking TY in a "Wenger Out" thread? That being said, I know many who hold this view about Wenger: He's dedicated, he's not in it for the money, bla bla bla.
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby BerlinGunner90 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:36 pm

Can't wait for Walcott actually start scoring and improving again. Said it before about the Ox and people here were joking. Yeah ok it was one big game against ManCity but let's wait and see. Other managers know how to improve players.
BerlinGunner90
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby UFGN » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:41 pm

Walcott will get a shock when their Fowards coach actually gives him a series of drills and tasks to work on in training
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby 22-0 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:28 am

Theyll coach him whats offside.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Clarkey T » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:30 am

Teenage sensation Reiss Nelson - Yeah how much of a sensation has he been in the first team?

Jack Wilfshere pay cut - Well he's hardly been playing consistently well enough to nail down a big deal so far,

Oh and peoples who thinks the boy TY is on 8m a year at Arsenal TV :rofll:
Clarkey T
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby redordead » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:01 am

Tubbs wrote:Can I just say what a shower of shit our club is at the minute it’s an absolute joke every fu@ker is taking the piss from the top down and nothing is being done it’s absolutely disgusting what’s going on
5th richest club in the world and a god damn laughing stock with other clubs.

Yes it's a fuking circus an utter shambles from board to field nothing short of a utter disgrace
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby BexleyGooner » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:10 am

Arsene seemed very quiet and looked very old this morning. Like a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders.
BexleyGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby indy23 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:15 am

He gave that lil grin when auba was mentioned. That's all I need to get through today
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:47 am

Wonger looks fecked .... selling our best player to Utd .... being forced to massively overpay a 28 year old who's already failed in the EPL .... sure he scored 23 goals with 32 assists in the Bundesliga? but so what .... this makes the mega bucks for Aubameyang, who will be 29 come the summer, look like a massive gamble .... being 'great' in the Bundesliga is less and less of a guarantee every season .....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:10 am

Dont care who he brings in, he lied to us again and sold to man utd. What if they win the league next season? Poor poor old fool of a manager. Yet after this the WKB will still demand we respect him, like the beaten housewife who continues to stay.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Angelito » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:31 am

EliteKiller wrote:Wonger looks fecked .... selling our best player to Utd .... being forced to massively overpay a 28 year old who's already failed in the EPL .... sure he scored 23 goals with 32 assists in the Bundesliga? but so what .... this makes the mega bucks for Aubameyang, who will be 29 come the summer, look like a massive gamble .... being 'great' in the Bundesliga is less and less of a guarantee every season .....

Xhaka, Sahin, and Kagawa were all great in BuLi but failed in the Premier League.

Let's see what Mkhitaryan does at Arsenal. Harsh to judge him off his United performance. The only CAM who excelled under Jose was our own Ozil. CAMs and Jose don't go hand in hand.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BerlinGunner90 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:16 am

It's pretty easy to see that Mourinho got the way better deal. Wenger is such a loser, sorry to say that. But not only is ManU a rival also Mou did jokes about Wenger all the time. I would never give him my best player if I was Wenger. I got way too much proud.
BerlinGunner90
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:21 pm

Terrible news ...........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... senal.html

"Arsene Wenger insists he will not quit Arsenal at end of season and says his team face 'very exciting' challenge after 'disturbing, destabilising' season"

Apparently he thinks us slipping into a mid table team is exciting.

Think your on your own there Wenger.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:31 pm

BerlinGunner90 wrote:It's pretty easy to see that Mourinho got the way better deal. Wenger is such a loser, sorry to say that. But not only is ManU a rival also Mou did jokes about Wenger all the time. I would never give him my best player if I was Wenger. I got way too much proud.

Of course he did.

Why do you think he has that cheeky grin, talking respectfully about AFC (since when does that happen?) and walking around with a semi all day.

People would say "But he's paying £30m for a player with 4 months left in contract" people like that do not see the whole picture.

Utd's move means ..........

Getting a £80m player for £30m so its a bargain regardless.

Moving for him now even if it means stumping up cash is the only reason they were able to steal Sanchez from City, gazumping their biggest rivals in the process.

Getting rid of what he considers deadwood in Mhikitaryan and off the wage bill.

............. to top it off this has been engineered to actually cost them nothing (or £10m as per our latest demand), its basically swapping a player they don't want for a £80m player for next to nothing on top.

This is the deal of the year ffs!!
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby PairyGrows » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:42 pm

The way Wenger has handled the Alexis and Ozil sagas has been nothing short of disgraceful. To hear him blame the players running down their contracts for the poor start to the year is astonishing. We're in this mess because of his mistakes.

Sometimes Wenger's colossal arrogance leaves me speechless. Anyone praising him for his humility needs to look up what 'humility' means.
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts