WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Zanatos3 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:24 pm

http://www.90min.com/posts/5422840-afri ... ys-arsenal

Aliko Dangote - "It’s a great team, well-run. It could be run better, so I will be there. I will wait. Even if things change I will take it."

TWO BILLIONAIRES ....Usmanov & Aliko that see the greatness of the club, the history but the deteriorating management.

TWO BILLIONAIRES Arsenal Fans willing to put their money with their mouth is!!! suffering with us fans wanting real CHANGE.

TWO BILLIONAIRES you telling me there could be more...

as Wenger Out fans help them, show them that you really want change...dont accept this mediocrity of Wenger & Kronke!!!

FIGHT!!!

#UsmanovIN #AlikoIN (Corporate restructuring needs no transfer window)
Zanatos3
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby CaptGooner » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:37 pm

We need to hire a strong Director of Football/GM who isn't a yes man.

Otherwise, we'll continue to see the same issues, and end up with Eddie Howe as manager. That will be Wenger's last 'gotcha' moment.
CaptGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby gooney » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:12 pm

CaptGooner wrote:We need to hire a strong Director of Football/GM who isn't a yes man.

Otherwise, we'll continue to see the same issues, and end up with Eddie Howe as manager. That will be Wenger's last 'gotcha' moment.

You cant hire on as wenger would never allow it.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:22 pm

gooney wrote:
CaptGooner wrote:We need to hire a strong Director of Football/GM who isn't a yes man.

Was just about to sat that.

You'd need to get passed Wenger first and Wenger answers to no one and makes sure of it.

How he can have such an ego when he's not won a major trophy for practically a decade is beyond me, at any other top 4 club he'd of been fired.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby indy23 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:30 pm

After re watching yesterday's highlights its obvious the league isnt our goal.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Wenger's Coat » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:27 pm

Not sure what all the excitement and angst is about. Normal service continues - poor to mediocre transfer window, followed by uninspiring start to the season, followed by some panic buys (probably) at 11th hour, followed by a struggle for fourth place and possibly the salve of a decent cup run/cup win. This is the story of the last 12 seasons or so.

Then, in close season, we will get the bollocks about the club's ambition blah blah in order to sell some season tickets.

I'd have thought we should all be used to it by now. Let's go and hibernate until Arsene finally leaves.
Wenger's Coat
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby gooney » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:11 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
gooney wrote:

You'd need to get passed Wenger first and Wenger answers to no one and makes sure of it.

How he can have such an ego when he's not won a major trophy for practically a decade is beyond me, at any other top 4 club he'd of been fired.

Wenger won a huge battle in the summer when negotiating for a new deal. Part of the board wanted changes and even wanted to force him to do certain things. He flat out refused and got his way
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Nuggets » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:14 pm

gooney wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
gooney wrote:

Wenger won a huge battle in the summer when negotiating for a new deal. Part of the board wanted changes and even wanted to force him to do certain things. He flat out refused and got his way

As long as Wonga makes money for the board he can do no wrong, we are a business not a football club as far as they are concerned and the fans are an after thought.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby maxgunner » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:40 am

Nuggets wrote:
gooney wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
gooney wrote:

As long as Wonga makes money for the board he can do no wrong, we are a business not a football club as far as they are concerned and the fans are an after thought.

This is exactly the point, our objectives as fans are of no concern to them as long as the cash keeps rolling in.
Wenger is there to keep things going but he is under no obligation to win anything so he can keep making the same excuses over and over again.
After years of the same I am convinced Wenger doesn't have what it takes to manage a football club, I even question he had it even before when we had people like David Dein handling some of his current responsibilities.
Wenger doesn't really care about football, he doesn't really love the sport, no one that really loves football would have stayed for so long without making an effort to bring the club he claims to love back to greatness.
Wenger is an accountant, plain and simple and this will not change until we have an owner that cares about what fans care about, it could take years or a miracle for this to change.
maxgunner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby theHotHead » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:58 am

The guy is a blithering idiot and it is never his faulty. He says the club have too many players and that he must sell first but felt the need to add that many clubs are in that situation. STFU !!

Spurs have bought nobody and Chelsea are short of players apparently, I'm not sure which clubs Wenger is on about but the fact that he felt the need to justify Arsenal's situation by claiming "many other clubs" are in this situation is proof yet again that he is a tool and we need to get rid of him.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Skeelman » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:28 am

He says he needs to sell players first but then prices most of them too high ensuring no-one wants to buy them.

I really thought things might change this summer but its the same old sh*t. A squad bloated with average players that "will come good in 2-3 years.

The thing that really gets to me is his smirking face when being interviewed, as though everyone else is beneath him.

I used to have a lot of love for this man but now honestly id just like to give him a smack round the face.
Skeelman
Liam Brady

Postby Slint » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:31 am

Skeelman wrote:He says he needs to sell players first but then prices most of them too high ensuring no-one wants to buy them.

I really thought things might change this summer but its the same old sh*t. A squad bloated with average players that "will come good in 2-3 years.

The thing that really gets to me is his smirking face when being interviewed, as though everyone else is beneath him.

I used to have a lot of love for this man but now honestly id just like to give him a smack round the face.

I'm glad i'm not the only one. Seriously...his face pisses me off, he looks like he's making fun of Arsenal fans while pocketing so much money.
Slint
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby weaponx57 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:10 am

Zanatos3 wrote:
Nejch wrote:
Nuggets wrote:Don't see the Wongarites leaping in to defend this senile old t**t, perhaps now they are waking up to the face the fact that he has to go!!

It will all be swept under the rug in due time and the whole cycle will begin anew.

Whatever happens in these next 2 years he will still be seen as a legend at the club and get a hero's sendoff, even though he's undone so much that he's done for this club and I reckon this was not the last of it.

We DON'T have to wait 2 years!

#UsmanovIN #AlikoIN (Corporate restructuring needs no transfer window) All year round protest. Club Ownership has NOTHING to do with a seasonal managers contract. The Ownership can change over night!!! so protest positively & peacefully like Ghandi!!! :arse fan:

bring the positive banners :arse flag.gif: every match HOME AWAY ....get a bumper sticker for your car!!! don't think...just DO!!

The cruel and unfortunate truth is that most Arsenal fans just don't care...every time Wenger Out is mentioned people fight each other cause most want him to stay for some stupid, naive and ignorant reason. There is way to much apathy amongst the Arsenal Faithful. Could be brainwashed but hey everyone has the free will to make their own decisions so I go with apathy and mediocrity being the acceptable norm.
weaponx57
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Smartly Dressed Morris » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:16 am

What a mess this club is in , a team that can never defend , players contacts running out and a clueless manager.
Smartly Dressed Morris
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby theHotHead » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:02 am

We've not been able to defend properly since Gilberto left, soft underbelly, everyone can see it apart from Wenger who really should've gone to Specsavers !
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts