Will Auba come back and haunt us?

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Will Auba come back and haunt us?

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:05 pm

theHotHead wrote:I think Sterling's numbers were so high because he was playing for a Man City side that gave him a lot of tap-ins, he wont get that at Chelsea and his shooting/finishing is pretty poor in my opinion. His transfer to Chelsea does nothing to bother me.

He has almost 100 PL assists for City and matched Henry's 20 in a season a couple of years ago. I think his strength will be in creating chances for Chelsea rather than pure goalscoring.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Angelito » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:45 pm

Highbury Hillbilly wrote:
theHotHead wrote:I think Sterling's numbers were so high because he was playing for a Man City side that gave him a lot of tap-ins, he wont get that at Chelsea and his shooting/finishing is pretty poor in my opinion. His transfer to Chelsea does nothing to bother me.

He has almost 100 PL assists for City and matched Henry's 20 in a season a couple of years ago. I think his strength will be in creating chances for Chelsea rather than pure goalscoring.

Huh? Wasn't it KdB who matched Henry's assists record?
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:58 pm

Angelito wrote:
Highbury Hillbilly wrote:

Huh? Wasn't it KdB who matched Henry's assists record?

You're right, my bad. I misread Transfermarkt. I was looking at his 20 goal season, his best PL assists haul is 15 but that was a long time ago.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby alexafc12 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:54 pm

Tuchel wants him as main ST target.

Imagine if he goes to Chelsea and wins the golden boot to secure Chelsea CL football :crybaby:
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:23 pm

Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Previous

Return to Arsenal Talk