Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney/Tavares

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney/Tavares

Postby jayramfootball » Fri May 20, 2022 3:24 pm

UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:There is nothing wrong with making any point if you think it is true.

I stand by what I've said, that the motivation is not to debate but to flame. I think I have a good nose for bs, and I can tell the difference between a genuine argument and a wum.

Looks like your criteria is that anyone who disagrees with your world view is not genuine and for that you will launch into a tirade.
The only person who has flamed this thread today is you

Keep on digging there troll boy

...and you continue to flame
:dontknow:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby UFGN » Fri May 20, 2022 3:31 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:There is nothing wrong with making any point if you think it is true.

I stand by what I've said, that the motivation is not to debate but to flame. I think I have a good nose for bs, and I can tell the difference between a genuine argument and a wum.

Looks like your criteria is that anyone who disagrees with your world view is not genuine and for that you will launch into a tirade.

You want to try to deflect from your constant trolling.

I won't let you, troll
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby UFGN » Fri May 20, 2022 3:34 pm

Reiss wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Reiss wrote:The irony is UFGN said he was happy to be told otherwise on Jay and willing to listen to others but as soon as people said that Jay is not a troll and that they like him he dismissed them.

Just sums this place up really.

No, I dismissed you.

And HotHead.

No, I answered HH
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby jayramfootball » Fri May 20, 2022 3:40 pm

UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

I won't let you, troll

...you want to keep flaming and wumming.
That's what you are doing continually, whilst ironically complaining about the same, and the thread is absolutely crystal clear on it.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby UFGN » Fri May 20, 2022 3:42 pm

Reiss wrote:Yeah you dismissed what he said and stood by your comments.

So much for being willing to listen lol

I'm sure HH will let me know if he wasn't satisfied with my answer

UFGN

Postby UFGN » Fri May 20, 2022 3:47 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

I won't let you, troll

That's what you are doing continually, whilst ironically complaining about the same, and the thread is absolutely crystal clear on it.

Every football thread on this forum ends up a shit show because of your bs. Which is why I don't have any concern about trashing this thread in the process of calling you out.

UFGN

Postby theHotHead » Fri May 20, 2022 3:49 pm

Est83 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
theHotHead wrote:You have both made your points, lets leave it there, we don't want page upon page on this. Lets get back to the fussball

Food poisoning reported at Spurs

HK apparently very ill

Don't tease!

I've been Googling ........ I thought what if something like that happened again .... about a week ago .. so if its true LMFAO !!!!
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby UFGN » Fri May 20, 2022 3:51 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Est83 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
theHotHead wrote:You have both made your points, lets leave it there, we don't want page upon page on this. Lets get back to the fussball

Food poisoning reported at Spurs

HK apparently very ill

Don't tease!

I've been Googling ........ I thought what if something like that happened again .... about a week ago .. so if its true LMFAO !!!!

Delia Smith been at it? ;)

UFGN

Postby jayramfootball » Fri May 20, 2022 3:53 pm

UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

I won't let you, troll

Every football thread on this forum ends up a shit show because of your bs. Which is why I don't have any concern about trashing this thread in the process of calling you out.

You mean like the What's in the news thread that you changed the name of to some tripe about transgenders in a hissy fit?
Threads in this forum usually disintegrate into 'Arteta bad' threads which I have nothing to do with - I just counter it.
You just can't stand opposing opinions so you get angry and now you are flaming, trolling and wumming openly. You give it large then act like a whiny kid when you get punched back.
If anything, it's about time YOU were told about it directly because your outbursts have been far too regular, abusive and beyond acceptable.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby UFGN » Fri May 20, 2022 3:56 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

I won't let you, troll

You mean like the What's in the news thread that you changed the name of to some tripe about transgenders in a hissy fit?
Threads in this forum usually disintegrate into 'Arteta bad' threads which I have nothing to do with - I just counter it.
You just can't stand opposing opinions so you get angry and now you are flaming, trolling and humming openly.

You don't counter anything with anything other than trolling. Because that's what you are, and that's your agenda.

UFGN

Postby theHotHead » Fri May 20, 2022 3:56 pm

Reiss wrote:Yeah you dismissed what he said and stood by your comments.

So much for being willing to listen lol

But he (UFGN) is allowed to have an opinion.

Whats your problem ?!! I have no issue with UFGN not agreeing with my point of view., My opinion is not law.
Last edited by theHotHead on Fri May 20, 2022 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Fri May 20, 2022 3:58 pm

UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

I won't let you, troll

You just can't stand opposing opinions so you get angry and now you are flaming, trolling and humming openly.

You don't counter anything with anything other than trolling. Because that's what you are, and that's your agenda.

The flaming started with you.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=109481&start=195#p2047390
No problems at all before that.

You have since disintegrated into a completely abusive mess and completely flamed the thread to a cinder.
All on you.
Last edited by jayramfootball on Fri May 20, 2022 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby UFGN » Fri May 20, 2022 4:04 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
You have since disintegrated into a completely abusive mess and completely flamed the thread to a cinder.
All on you.

As far as I'm concerned you destroy every football thread by flaming multiple users, so you are not worth being civil to.

If I choose to flame you, you will know it.

UFGN

Postby jayramfootball » Fri May 20, 2022 4:06 pm

UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
All on you.

As far as I'm concerned you destroy every football thread by flaming multiple users, so you are not worth being civil to.

I am not interested in what you choose to do TBH.
You are just a faceless abusive forum poster.

Last edited by jayramfootball on Fri May 20, 2022 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby UFGN » Fri May 20, 2022 4:08 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:
All on you.

I am not interested in what you choose to do TBH.
You are just a faceless abusive forum poster.

Again, a troll who doesn't like someone being horrible to him :crybaby: :crybaby:

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk