Make a bold prediction (2021/22 edition)

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Make a bold prediction (2021/22 edition)

Postby Ach » Mon May 23, 2022 8:27 am

Ach wrote:I'll be excited a total number of 7 times this season

About right
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Goonerred » Mon May 23, 2022 12:31 pm

I say this. I support Arsenal, Arteta is here for next season, so I wish him well. He obviously needs to learn from his mistakes and move us forward. His decisions will be scrutinised and we will need to see progress in many areas along the way.

Last season has gone. So, Come on Arsenal, come on Arteta, get this right next season.
:arsesmile: :arsesmile: :arsesmile: :arse flag.gif: :arse flag.gif: :arse flag.gif: :arsenal3: :arsenal3: :arsenal3:
Goonerred
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022

Postby UFGN » Mon May 23, 2022 1:02 pm

Goonerred wrote:I say this. I support Arsenal, Arteta is here for next season, so I wish him well. He obviously needs to learn from his mistakes and move us forward. His decisions will be scrutinised and we will need to see progress in many areas along the way.

Last season has gone. So, Come on Arsenal, come on Arteta, get this right next season.
:arsesmile: :arsesmile: :arsesmile: :arse flag.gif: :arse flag.gif: :arse flag.gif: :arsenal3: :arsenal3: :arsenal3:

I think it was you who said people should wait until the end of the season to complain? Now we should focus on next session?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Goonerred » Mon May 23, 2022 1:04 pm

UFGN wrote:
Goonerred wrote:I say this. I support Arsenal, Arteta is here for next season, so I wish him well. He obviously needs to learn from his mistakes and move us forward. His decisions will be scrutinised and we will need to see progress in many areas along the way.

I think it was you who said people should wait until the end of the season to complain? Now we should focus on next session?

I've done complaining now, for the most part. There have been pages of complaining since we lost to Spurs, Only so much complaining you can do, season has gone. I'm trying to look forward, but Arteta better shape up. It starts with good and effective signings.
Goonerred

Postby UFGN » Mon May 23, 2022 1:11 pm

Goonerred wrote:
UFGN wrote:

I've done complaining now, for the most part. There have been pages of complaining since we lost to Spurs, Only so much complaining you can do, season has gone. I'm trying to look forward, but Arteta better shape up. It starts with good and effective signings.

So two weeks. Two weeks out of the whole season and you're done complaining?

Good for you. I hope you dont mind if I carry right on!!

You can't on the one hand "complain" that people are complaining too much during the season, then suggest that off season is a no-no too
Last edited by UFGN on Mon May 23, 2022 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Goonerred » Mon May 23, 2022 1:14 pm

UFGN wrote:
Goonerred wrote:
UFGN wrote:

So two days. Two days out of the whole season and you're done complaining?

Good for you. I hope you dont mind if I carry right on!!

You can't on the one hand "complain" that people are complaining too much during the season, then suggest that off season is a no-no too

You can do what you bloody well want to, I wasn't speaking for anyone but myself.
Goonerred

Postby VCC » Mon May 23, 2022 7:14 pm

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one, now that does not mean an opinion should not be debated or challenged, but do not expect that entitled opinion to change.
Arteta in, Arteta out both sides support Arsenal and all roads lead to a better Arsenal hopefully. The club can only select one avenue for nowvthat is Arteta
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Make a bold prediction (2021/22 edition)

Postby Wenger's Coat » Wed May 25, 2022 12:21 am

Wenger's Coat wrote:We will finish 8th.

Arteta will be rewarded with a new 10 year deal and a statue.

Average attendance will be 50% of capacity by season’s end.
I was wrong on all counts [emoji38]Roll on next season’s predictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wenger's Coat
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Previous

Return to Arsenal Talk