Albert Sambi Lokonga (23)

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Albert Sambi Lokonga (23)

Postby starmandb » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:31 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Ach wrote:This mythical 30 chances is all the proof we need but seeing you squirm after being found out is funny.

I'll play along. You've already admitted you hated the goal and the scorer. Did you celebrate the goal? I remember looking around after the goal and after celebrating, I saw a kid, no more than 16/17 who looked like he didn't enjoy it at all. Was that you?

But but you're an arsenal fan

You didn;t see anyone because you were not there Ach.
Tell me, which stand (and/or what were they standing in front of) were AFTV doing their interviews outside after the game?
You couldn't miss them...
Also who was interviewed a few minutes pitchside before the game and on what subject?
Which 4 players are on page 48 of the matchday program?

Researching Ach?

How can you not immediately know Merts was doing an interview about the youth team and praising the success of Saka?

How can you not have seen the crowd of 100 people or so around AFTV standing in front a coffee station outside the West Stand?

Did you not buy a program and read about Rix, Stapleton, O'Leary and Ross?

Funy how it takes you 2 minutes to respond with a trolling post and when put on the spot you disappear. :think:

I wasn’t there yesterday ( I am super skint after lockdown. Needed to work in the cab. Had a water leak, just made it home before it was pissing out everywhere. Cab got 2 weeks left on its life so need to find out tomorrow if it’s minor enough to fix or I am in the renting a cab stage… I digress
Can I have a guess what the article was about in the program?
Was it about stoppages in games?
I was at Ipswich on the opening day of 77/78( sorry I could tell you the block tee hee. But they went off in a rainstorm, it was the opening day of the season. Long since lost the program
All the players above would have been involved
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Power n Glory » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:32 pm

Tidy player but not ready yet. Hasn't quite got the intensity to drive the team when needing to shift gears a little. Could have easily been a game where we just went through the motions. He's still learning. Needs to played next to Partey if given game time. Worrying because we don't have a CM that can really drive play through the middle.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:48 pm

starmandb wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Ach wrote:This mythical 30 chances is all the proof we need but seeing you squirm after being found out is funny.

I'll play along. You've already admitted you hated the goal and the scorer. Did you celebrate the goal? I remember looking around after the goal and after celebrating, I saw a kid, no more than 16/17 who looked like he didn't enjoy it at all. Was that you?

Tell me, which stand (and/or what were they standing in front of) were AFTV doing their interviews outside after the game?
Also who was interviewed a few minutes pitchside before the game and on what subject?

Researching Ach?

How can you not immediately know Merts was doing an interview about the youth team and praising the success of Saka?

How can you not have seen the crowd of 100 people or so around AFTV standing in front a coffee station outside the West Stand?

Funy how it takes you 2 minutes to respond with a trolling post and when put on the spot you disappear. :think:

I wasn’t there yesterday ( I am super skint after lockdown. Needed to work in the cab. Had a water leak, just made it home before it was pissing out everywhere. Cab got 2 weeks left on its life so need to find out tomorrow if it’s minor enough to fix or I am in the renting a cab stage… I digress
I was at Ipswich on the opening day of 77/78( sorry I could tell you the block tee hee. But they went off in a rainstorm, it was the opening day of the season. Long since lost the program

Hey Starman.. for you

It was actually a page on some of our players before a game against Norwich in 1977

Look at them threads! :biggrin:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby starmandb » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:57 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
starmandb wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

Researching Ach?

Hey Starman.. for you

It was actually a page on some of our players before a game against Norwich in 1977

Oh mate I can’t believe I dropped that
I went to that game at Norwich as well
Wefucking lostthat too
I have WhatsApped that photo before
Them Lionels are legendary
starmandb

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:24 pm

starmandb wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
starmandb wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

Researching Ach?

Hey Starman.. for you

Oh mate I can’t believe I dropped that
I went to that game at Norwich as well
Wefucking lostthat too
I have WhatsApped that photo before
Them Lionels are legendary

:rofll: They are quality.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Tubbs » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:27 am

Love the comment “The players showed little flair on the pitch though” lol awesome pic
Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Zenith » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:16 am

90' played
99 touches
3 key passes
94% passing accuracy (81/86)
100% accurate long balls (9/9)
100% dribble success rate (2/2)
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby theHotHead » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:23 am

Zenith wrote:90' played
99 touches
3 key passes
94% passing accuracy (81/86)
100% accurate long balls (9/9)
100% dribble success rate (2/2)

The boy is quality, anyone that says otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:45 am

What a find this kid has been.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby theHotHead » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:10 am

Agreed. There is absolutely no freekin way Xhaka should be seen ever again !!!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:36 pm

theHotHead wrote:Agreed. There is absolutely no freekin way Xhaka should be seen ever again !!!

.............. until the Sunday Derby.

Arteta Logic.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:07 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
theHotHead wrote:Agreed. There is absolutely no freekin way Xhaka should be seen ever again !!!

.............. until the Sunday Derby.

Arteta Logic.

I think you are probably right - he'll be dropped for Xhaka.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Angelito » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:04 pm

He did say that he saw himself as a #6 and a #8 but others thought that he was more natural as a #6. This was in his introductory interview.

As he gains experience, I think a double pivot of Thomas and Lokonga would be pretty good. He already looks the part. Just hope he can fulfil his potential.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby theHotHead » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:56 pm

Angelito wrote:He did say that he saw himself as a #6 and a #8 but others thought that he was more natural as a #6. This was in his introductory interview.

As he gains experience, I think a double pivot of Thomas and Lokonga would be pretty good. He already looks the part. Just hope he can fulfil his potential.

:pray:

Good times ahead if we can get him and Partey to click. Midfields at other clubs are in worries if they do !!!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby swipe right » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:25 am

theHotHead wrote:
Angelito wrote:He did say that he saw himself as a #6 and a #8 but others thought that he was more natural as a #6. This was in his introductory interview.

:pray:

Good times ahead if we can get him and Partey to click. Midfields at other clubs are in worries if they do !!!

Not creative enough.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk