The Wizard of Özil

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Mesut Özil (10)

Postby island_gunner » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:55 pm

island_gunner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby LMAO » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:29 pm

Angelito wrote:I honestly hope we sell him in Jan or next summer.

I'd love the excuses then when we continue to fail and become worse than we already are.

I was about to unleash holy hell after reading the first sentence lol

I don't understand it, but the way people talk, I believe some people would rather see Arsenal play 4-4-2 Brexit hoofball and just be a rich man's insert Pulis team here. Its madness.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby fredd1 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:31 pm

Good to see again it was Ozils fault.
Miki open goal
Laca open goal
Iwobi open goal
Aube open goal

All bloody missed so Ozil thanks for that it's all your fault
fredd1
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby UFGN » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:35 pm

Ozil was like a ghost today. There but not there
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby KingChrome » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:17 pm

a huge problem with Ozil is that he has no bottle and his weak as hell for a 6 footer, everyone knows what hes going to do so they just bully him and mark him out of the game, we have no wingers so hes our only real creative outlet, nullify him and you basically nullify the whole team.

I don't even think the reluctance to track back is the problem, its the fact hes just a pussy and not up to the physicality of the english game.

He also has no winning mentality/drive/desire its like hes achieved everything, hes come to terms that hes not going to win anything of note here so hes taking early retirement.

He was at his best when he had Cazorla behind him who was of equal creative threat and a leg smasher like Coquilin or Flamini covering them.
KingChrome
Michael Thomas

Postby thebigbangtheo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:25 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
thebigbangtheo wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
thebigbangtheo wrote:
And you have the audacity to childishly refer to me as a doughnut? Rodney King, O J Simpson, Steven Lawrence and the end of apartheid was the f***ing 90's.

Ignorance truly is bliss.

I'm talking from a British perspective and I don't actually care what you say, my experience is people are talking about race more today than they ever did in the 90's (in Britain) I can't talk for America or South Africa.

And what do you mean ignorance, I don't even get what your issue is tbf, your just coming off like a fkin idiot, if you have a point to make why don't you just say it instead of making snide remarks.

............ and again I'm talking Britain, not down town LA or South bloody Africa which was built on racial divide.

Er..i am British too, English to be exact.

Nice side step of the fact that you referenced Rodney King, O J Simpson and Steven Lawrence as incidents from the 60's & 70's and not the 90's which they obviously were, but then again that would mean you were wrong and as the saying goes, it takes a man to admit when he's wrong.

Seriously I'm going to lose my sh*t with you, your talking out of your backside so just shut your noise.

Firstly I didn't side step anything, I explained quite clearly I'm talking about Britain and my experience, I cannot and was not talking for America or South Africa, how do I know what it was like there in the 90's.

Secondly ............ wrong about what you little freak? what are you actually even saying? your going to great lengths to say racist things happened (captain fkin obvious) but you haven't actually stated your point?

My point was racism in the 90's wasn't the hot topic it is today so imo racism is worse today as its all anyone is talking about .......... your point is what?

In fact just don't even answer, just go away little man. :rolleyes:

If you disagree with someone just state why and explain, all your doing is going off an a tangent like I murdered someone, and you're wondering why I'm flipping you the bird, its retarded.

Please look in the mirror if you want to see a sad little man who is no more than a uneducated, intellectually challenged forum bully and a relic of his time.

Clearly you are the product of your mother having mated with a vegetable, unfortunately not an aubergine as they are considered a brain food and very much in vogue right now.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Godlop » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:27 pm

We pay a guy 400.000 a week that watches Dragon Ball on illegal streaming sites.
عمود اضاءة
Godlop
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby KingChrome » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:40 pm

thebigbangtheo wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
thebigbangtheo wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
thebigbangtheo wrote:
And you have the audacity to childishly refer to me as a doughnut? Rodney King, O J Simpson, Steven Lawrence and the end of apartheid was the f***ing 90's.

Ignorance truly is bliss.

I'm talking from a British perspective and I don't actually care what you say, my experience is people are talking about race more today than they ever did in the 90's (in Britain) I can't talk for America or South Africa.

And what do you mean ignorance, I don't even get what your issue is tbf, your just coming off like a fkin idiot, if you have a point to make why don't you just say it instead of making snide remarks.

............ and again I'm talking Britain, not down town LA or South bloody Africa which was built on racial divide.

Er..i am British too, English to be exact.

Nice side step of the fact that you referenced Rodney King, O J Simpson and Steven Lawrence as incidents from the 60's & 70's and not the 90's which they obviously were, but then again that would mean you were wrong and as the saying goes, it takes a man to admit when he's wrong.

Seriously I'm going to lose my sh*t with you, your talking out of your backside so just shut your noise.

Firstly I didn't side step anything, I explained quite clearly I'm talking about Britain and my experience, I cannot and was not talking for America or South Africa, how do I know what it was like there in the 90's.

Secondly ............ wrong about what you little freak? what are you actually even saying? your going to great lengths to say racist things happened (captain fkin obvious) but you haven't actually stated your point?

My point was racism in the 90's wasn't the hot topic it is today so imo racism is worse today as its all anyone is talking about .......... your point is what?

In fact just don't even answer, just go away little man. :rolleyes:

If you disagree with someone just state why and explain, all your doing is going off an a tangent like I murdered someone, and you're wondering why I'm flipping you the bird, its retarded.

Please look in the mirror if you want to see a sad little man who is no more than a uneducated, intellectually challenged forum bully and a relic of his time.

Clearly you are the product of your mother having mated with a vegetable, unfortunately not an aubergine as they are considered a brain food and very much in vogue right now.

I Just want to point out that aubergine is a fruit BTW :rofll:
KingChrome
Michael Thomas

Postby realtalk » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:41 pm

Losmeister wrote:i watched the whole gamde. ozil didnt do anything worth mentioning either bad or good. which is not good.

Thats the point. So called ''best player'' has way to many of these. Way too many. This is the critique from everyone.Pro's to fans. The so called "best player" should not be ghost. He has no print on the game meanwhile xhaka plays shit ,but we still see him dying and trying however bad he is. Ozil however just goes ghost.

This is another reason why cam system is shit and dead. And has not been played for over 10 years by elite teams and winners of championships. Its dead. 2 euros,3 worldcups, 3peat of CL winner no one elite plays a cam system. No one is playing 2 holding players its negative football not helpful in bossing possession. Its all dead practises. And we are here still trying to play this old football. We can't keep playing this cam system. Ozil has been 5 years Its had plenty of tried,tested and experiments on and Ozil has not bossed it. You cannot accustom anything for this guy.He's just never delivered to justify it fully.The games moved on its time to let it go.We need to move to 4-3-3.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Ach » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:42 pm

4-4-2
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Sims » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:42 pm

zizou literally just won 3 back to back cl's by playing a 4312
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby KingChrome » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:45 pm

Sims wrote:zizou literally just won 3 back to back cl's by playing a 4312

Yeh man but they had Ronaldo, Bale & Modric and we got Welbeck, Iwobi and Xhaka :rofll:
KingChrome
Michael Thomas

Postby KingChrome » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:51 pm

Ach wrote:4-4-2

---------------Aubameyang--Lacazette-----------
-----------------------------Ozil-------------------------
Mkhitryan----------------------------------Bellerin
-------------------------Torreira-----------------------
Monreal----Koscielny--Sokratis-Lichtsteiner
---------------------------Leno--------------------------

flog Ramsey who ain't worth 300k a week and look at buying a better winger, convert Bellerin for the time being so he does not have to defend.

No worrys about Lich's pace then on the right side either.
Last edited by KingChrome on Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingChrome
Michael Thomas

Postby Marsbar100 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:53 pm

We got outnumbered in midfield that was the problem, ozil wasn't involved in the midfield battle
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Ach » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:58 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:We got outnumbered in midfield that was the problem, ozil wasn't involved in the midfield battle

Neither was Xhaka and that's the problem
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club