Héctor Bellerín

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Héctor Bellerín (24)

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:09 pm

I think Alexis is an excellent player, for me, one of the best in the PL. He is a player who always wants to win. He demands from everyone, Sometimes it can be too much, but the good thing about him, it doesn't matter, because he wanted to give 100% for Arsenal. Maybe things weren't going so well for him this season

Err.... where do you see any criticism of his winning mentality?
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:10 pm

I'm defending Bellerin......

Wow, things are bad if I have to do this
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:14 pm

The point argued from Sims
Sims wrote:he never once said "alexis demanded too much" id recommend watching the full talk, people have made up so much shit

Hector Bellerin via GA contrarian troll
GoonerAlexandre wrote: He demands from everyone, Sometimes it can be too much

Enjoy your Sunday lads :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Mesüt wrote:The point argued from Sims
Sims wrote:he never once said "alexis demanded too much" id recommend watching the full talk, people have made up so much shit

Hector Bellerin via GA contrarian troll
GoonerAlexandre wrote: He demands from everyone, Sometimes it can be too much

Enjoy your Sunday lads :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:

Yeah, he also add, "BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER"

So him demanding a lot is not an issue
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:28 pm

He knew it sounded stupid and backtracked, anyway he is shit and should focus on training to be better rather than being at oxford.
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Sims » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:He knew it sounded stupid and backtracked, anyway he is shit and should focus on training to be better rather than being at oxford.

he literally talks about how absurd this kind of thought process is in the talk
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm

Sims wrote:
Marsbar100 wrote:He knew it sounded stupid and backtracked, anyway he is shit and should focus on training to be better rather than being at oxford.

Also, the backtracking argument is ridiculous, he backtracked before even completing his own sentence?
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm

Sims wrote:

I haven't seen the interview, what i said was partially tongue in cheek, however if you want to be the best then you do have to make sacrifices even if it does affect other areas of your life.
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100

Postby Sims » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:50 pm

even with extra training footballers would still finish work at like 3pm, he has plenty of time to do other shit without sacrificing any football work
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby starmandb » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:21 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:It's not a question of going to pubs with mates. I guess I was taken too literally or being too literal. I'm older than some of you - pre social media - and remember the time when we fiercely defended the club in public. Yes, among fellow gooners there was always criticism and commiseration but never in public. We'd go to great lengths to defend the club no matter what. That's definitely changed with social media and the fact that we have an owner we dont understand and cant relate to.

As you say, football has changed, we never had the forums we have now to voice our opinions, but not everyone goes to pubs and not everyone can be arsed to battle through a crowd to get drinks.

Like it or leave it we are in the digital age where people have access to things previously not available. AFTV was the first of its kind and it is here to stay, you can't say the people that participate are not fans though and thats my point. For Bellerin to say they are not real fans is a piss take! He should get a slap for that.

And this is nothing about being able to give and take it, all of these fans pay their way and commit their time to support these bunch of self righteous and self absorbed pricks called players. Disagree with AFTV by all means but do not say they are not fans.

Van Gogh never sold a painting in his lifetime
Gemma Collins gets a living
Spot on, WTF is he to say that the little w***er, not a slap a smack in the mouth.

He is Hector Bellerin, world famous footballer with more money than half this forum combined have ever had. You are?
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Ach » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:23 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Ach wrote:Someone give me a summary. Did he criticise aftv or all arsenal fans?

It’s so wrong for someone who claims to be a fan and their success is fed off a failure. How can that be a fan? There’s just people hustling, trying to make money their way, which everyone is entitled to do.
from Bellerin.

He is questioning AFTV people and asking how can they be a fan. He claims their success is fed from failure.

Well Bellerin, if thats the case, stop losing games then, you knob. It is an affront to ALL Arsenal fans because what he fails to realise is those same people travel Europe supporting their team, win, lose or draw they give their opinion. His argument is as stupid as he is because - when Arsenal win there is no "failure feeding success". He is a Dumbass!

When we beat Chelsea in the FA Cup final and everyone was happy as Larry in the videos where was the failure breeding success.

If it's AFTV then I agree with him fully
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby starmandb » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:24 pm

starmandb wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:It's not a question of going to pubs with mates. I guess I was taken too literally or being too literal. I'm older than some of you - pre social media - and remember the time when we fiercely defended the club in public. Yes, among fellow gooners there was always criticism and commiseration but never in public. We'd go to great lengths to defend the club no matter what. That's definitely changed with social media and the fact that we have an owner we dont understand and cant relate to.

As you say, football has changed, we never had the forums we have now to voice our opinions, but not everyone goes to pubs and not everyone can be arsed to battle through a crowd to get drinks.

Like it or leave it we are in the digital age where people have access to things previously not available. AFTV was the first of its kind and it is here to stay, you can't say the people that participate are not fans though and thats my point. For Bellerin to say they are not real fans is a piss take! He should get a slap for that.

And this is nothing about being able to give and take it, all of these fans pay their way and commit their time to support these bunch of self righteous and self absorbed pricks called players. Disagree with AFTV by all means but do not say they are not fans.

Spot on, WTF is he to say that the little w***er, not a slap a smack in the mouth.

He is Hector Bellerin, world famous footballer with more money than half this forum combined have ever had. You are?

Last edited by starmandb on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starmandb

Postby Nuggets » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:58 pm

Mesüt wrote:For me it's just another example of the protected excused culture Wenger has created at Arsenal. Bellerin doesn't give a f**k about losing, about playing shit and not winning anything bar the FA Cup, he just seems to have little desire to improve and be the best so as far as I'm concerned he can f**k off.

Imagine saying Sanchez demanded too much because he wanted to win every game...I slag Alexis as much as anyone for how he acted this season but are you serious Hector? Wanting to win every game is not the problem.

He's a dick with no credentials to back it up, get the f**k out and give us a real right back who wants to work rather than play dress up in his mum's clothes all the time.

:rofll: :lol: :clap:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Özilfan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:55 pm

starmandb wrote:
starmandb wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

Don't give me that, you fap twice nightly over Gemma Collins. I've got your internet history right in front of me!
Özilfan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:57 pm

starmandb wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

Gemma Collins works in the arts, Van Gogh worked in the artists.

Bellerin above is a footballer, person above is not a footballer, or employed in that field. Fair comparison
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to World Football