There are zero of our players who are actually underweight
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby The Break Water » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:24 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

They are all tiny, the TV doesn't tell the truth, I seen them close up at the game, they have nothing on them, they are barely 10 stone dripping wet, most of them. Even our defenders are tiny, they need a good meal. Wenger suffers from severe anorexia and he wants the players to be and look the same as him. His ego is out of control.

I couldn't believe how skinny Koscinely for example is close up, for a CB, I wouldnt put him above 10 stones.

we have the lightest team in the entire premiership. and its done on purpose from Wenger.
SAVE THE CLUB, WENGER GET OUT!!!!.
SACK ARSENE WENGER NOW!!!!.
The Break Water
Michael Thomas

Postby Sims » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:25 pm

GOAT post there I’m calling it
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Marsbar100 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:27 pm

:hail:
Marsbar100
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Andrew » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:01 pm

The Break Water wrote:

They are all tiny, the TV doesn't tell the truth, I seen them close up at the game, they have nothing on them, they are barely 10 stone dripping wet, most of them. Even our defenders are tiny, they need a good meal. Wenger suffers from severe anorexia and he wants the players to be and look the same as him. His ego is out of control.

I couldn't believe how skinny Koscinely for example is close up, for a CB, I wouldnt put him above 10 stones.

we have the lightest team in the entire premiership. and its done on purpose from Wenger.

:rofll: :lol: :rofll:

brand new conspiracy theory
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 pm

The Break Water wrote:

Lightest team is Pep's

Second Shortest team is also Pep's. Weird how they're first.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:07 am

People do realise Dembele has been absolute shit this season?

And overall for Tottenham

He might have had a good game v us but thats the norm for shit players. Would we want Park, Phil Neville, Darren Fletcher etc?
Ach
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:12 am

theHotHead wrote:Fair play EK.

But I don't think Ozil having a free role requires 2 DMs behind him, just get one good DM and you are set. More defensively minded managers play with 2 DMS, offensively minded managers play with 1.

Look at Man City, Guardiola plays with Fernadinho who anchors sort of .... the rest of the midfield is De Bruyne and Gundogan.
Look at Spurs, Pochettino plays with Dier who anchors, the rest of the midfield is Dembele and Eriksen.

Even Man U typically play with 1 (Matic) but when they play top teams typically its 2 (Herrera in there to help)

We have nobody to play the role well - thats why we need 2 players.

Make you right on that .... just saying we need two as even when you play with one Dier / Ferandinho / Matic you need a second one as cover Wanyama at Spurs would walk into most sides ....

Pretty much guarantee City will spend a squillion on a DCM next window and Mourinho has already admitted that's what he needs ....

I just say two needed as we have zero even close to the standard needed, but you're right playing with one and two more attack minded in front is the way to go .....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:18 am

Some interesting, if off topic, stuff on this thread ....

Seems we all agree that Ozil >>>> Eriksen if playing in the same team .....

BUT

Ozil under Wonger playing with his multi-million misfits is <<<<<<<< Eriksen under Poch paying with a cohesive cheaper team ....

Now who's been running Arsenal for two decades? who's got us in the state where top players leave and world class players are made to look average? .... the senile old fool Wonger that's who .....

Get out of our club .... NOW
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zanatos3 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:41 am

The Break Water wrote:Eriksen is a good player, no doubt about it, but under Wenger he would just be a 5 yard passer, 5 yard passing sideways.

Dembele would be an absolute pu**y in our team too, he will start off strong and powerful for first few weeks and then will lose weight and become very slim and weak just like Kolsanic, started off a beast but is noticeably slimmer now. Wenger likes them small and anorexic, like himself

Wenger buys light weight players on purpose, he wants them to be anorexic like himself. Our players are severely famished and grossly underweight.

I can't even count the numbers of beast players we had that turned into lightweight players after a few months with Wenger.

Bacary Sagna is the ONLY 1 that never slimmed down....don't know if he came from somewhere b4 Arsenal...but he started to be a poor defender - even though he still had a gud bit of speed.

I have no idea what happened to Bosnian Hulk!....like you said after Being a TANK in matches he shrunk to shying away from challenges & not staying with wingers all the way to the Bench in like 2 months!
Zanatos3
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Mess » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:34 am

The Break Water wrote:

Hahaha!!! That was "a tad" over the top, Made me laugh though! Thank you!
Mess
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby looper007 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:23 am

Going to be a interesting last few months for Wenger.

In the league, top 4 is pretty much gone unless Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool all have a absolute meltdown thanks to them been in the CL, can't see all three blowing it. Plus I Can't see us going unbeaten some say we have a easy run in if you take out the Man City and Man Utd games. But some tricky games left away Leicester City and Newcastle away will be tough. Burnley at home won't be easy. Those games I could see us slipping up in quite easily.

League Cup, really depends what City team turns up. If Pep has them firing to go could be a long day ahead. This team is a different beast to the one we played in the FA Cup Semi's last year. A win over City and a League Cup, Wenger definitely will stay imo and plenty of the flip flops and AKB's will tell us that we will compete next season lol. He milk that win for all he can muster.

Europa League, unless we avoid a shock in the last 16 and avoid the likes of Napoli, A Madrid, Dortmund until the semi's. I can't see us winning this with our Managers arrogant dismal of playing our best side and the fact their are better teams in the Europa this year (Utd had one of the easier Europa League's when they won it). With Laca out of a while, our midfield dodgy as hell and our defence one of the worse left. I think once we face a well drilled side We're out. If Wenger win's this then I think he sign a new contract. He get CL which I think his career is on the line for and it's a European trophy something he hasn't won.

For the good of Arsenal Football Club and for us to become great again, Wenger must not win a trophy this season or get a lucky break to get top 4. Sure it be a nice day out and it's great to see Arsenal win trophies, but it be another step back as Wenger won't win the PL again, he won't compete in the CL and won't get top 4. I rather take a hit this season and have Wenger not have anything to fall back on to save his job. Another season out of top 4 and CL will definitely make Stan and his money grabbing lot take notice.
looper007
Liam Brady

Postby VCC » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 am

having just watched our training warm up what an absolute sham, *m that f**ker gets paid to manage our club i have zero respect left for him half his players are taking the piss warming up
VCC
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Sims » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:24 am

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
The Break Water wrote:

Lightest team is Pep's

Second Shortest team is also Pep's. Weird how they're first.

PG is fuming at City winning the League with midgets
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Nuggets » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:47 pm

VCC wrote:having just watched our training warm up what an absolute sham, *m that f**ker gets paid to manage our club i have zero respect left for him half his players are taking the piss warming up

But ! Wonga knows best lol :sneaky2:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts