Mesüt wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
UFGN wrote:Wenger on Sanchez

"He will, of course, be here next year"

In his post match interview

He was just talking about his contract though, standard Wenger.

You mean chatting shit and lying through his teeth as always

No.

Sanchez has a contract until 2018, right now he is due to be here next year. You want him to come out 5 mins after we make it to the FA Cup final and say 'oh btw Sanchez is leaving in the summer' ?

Almost as if rational thought doesn't exist :think:

What's wrong with "I don't know"?

You know exactly the shit storm that would cause in the media, almost as bad as confirming he's gone. There's no need to cause drama while there are still games left and a chance for a trophy.

It's likely he'll go imo but I don't think anyone will be surprised if he does so why does Wenger need to cause extra hassle now.

So you're cool with him lying to fans repeatedly

Even though it's him who's causing Sanchez to leave

Pull your head out of his arse.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby diesel » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:40 am

Cripps wrote:Will never happen but as long as we are dreaming, how about winning the Cup and him being sacked during celebrations?

Lloooolll. :rofll: :rofll: post of the year sir. Just spat breakfast out pissing myself laughing. Brilliant.
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Andrew » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:42 am

DiamondGooner wrote:lol

What the hell is going on here?

Haters fighting real fans as usual.
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Andrew » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:49 am

theHotHead wrote:And to add to this i find it embarrassing that big Sam can beat Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool in one season with Palace and some people want to give Wenger a blow job just because he​ beat Chelsea !! Dumbasses

Apples and oranges
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby theHotHead » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:41 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Bayern scored 3 away goals.

Doesn't matter how close we came, the tie was essentially over after the first leg.

There was no way we were going to overcome the deficit, and we didn't.

Exactly. And its not like Bayern were average at the time, they were freekin hot stuff !! I love these tales of "we almost did it", no we didn't, we were allowed to get close, close but no cigar. Does anyone really think if we had to only score 2 goals that Bayern would not have had their game face on from the very beginning ?!!! They took us lightly, nobody goes to Bayern and scores 3 goals in Europe when Bayern are flying.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:45 am

Mesüt wrote:All this talk about that Bayern game btw, people are so quick and desperate to put down anything decent we do ffs. How can you criticise us going to the Allianz and winning 2-0?

Yes it was typical Arsenal with the 'valiant 2nd leg failure' but you all know full well that Bayern gave a shit about that game so stop talking about it like a lot of you did our FA Cup wins ('we had an easy run' etc - aka bullshit).

Wenger's d*cked Pep at all 3 clubs and been d*cked by Pep at 2/3 as well, no major achievement but if someone else was doing it they wouldn't get criticised the same amount, give it a rest. Rather play vs City and/or Pep than Jose if I ever had the choice, we stand a chance.

Dude stop being precious !! Everyone knows Arsenal play well when the pressure is off, you cannot tell me this is not the case.

So with that in mind, why did people think the pressure was off ?? Because it was nigh on impossible for us to score 3 away goals at Bayern. This is not rocket science, the pressure was off for a reason ! Nobody gave us a hope in hell of making it through to the next round after the first leg - for a reason !!!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:50 am

Mesüt wrote:Milan was over because 4-0 is ridiculous, 3-1 is pretty simple to come back from so it wasn't over at all. We drew on score and lost on away goals.

Take your strawman and stick it up your arse I can't stand your opinions atm. Anyway guess you'd be the Ozil type of player then who gives up very easily from the sounds of your chat.

You are chatting hezbollah my friend !

3-1 is pretty simple to come back from if you are playing some mid to bottom end Prem team, to say it is simple against high flying Bayern, treble winning Bayern that season - is an absolute joke !!

Not sure why you claim Ozil gives up easily, more "lazy journalism" I see .....
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:12 am

To many bullshitters, kids and clowns on this forum at the moment
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:47 am

UFGN wrote:To many bullshitters, kids and clowns on this forum at the moment

Well if you stop posting that will be the clown part taken care of for a while.

(Revenge for the "what are you listening to" snipe, so unnecessary)
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:51 am

theHotHead wrote:
Mesüt wrote:Milan was over because 4-0 is ridiculous, 3-1 is pretty simple to come back from so it wasn't over at all. We drew on score and lost on away goals.

Take your strawman and stick it up your arse I can't stand your opinions atm. Anyway guess you'd be the Ozil type of player then who gives up very easily from the sounds of your chat.

You are chatting hezbollah my friend !

3-1 is pretty simple to come back from if you are playing some mid to bottom end Prem team, to say it is simple against high flying Bayern, treble winning Bayern that season - is an absolute joke !!

Not sure why you claim Ozil gives up easily, more "lazy journalism" I see .....

Lol watch the final 5 mins of his game on Sunday and you'll see, I love him as a player but he is definitely the biggest pussy in our team. He stayed lying on the ground in the pen box when we needed him to get up and get back.

And UFGN, sure you are right once again buddy :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:

I miss Callum :(
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby The Mountain that Rides » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:10 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Mesüt wrote:All this talk about that Bayern game btw, people are so quick and desperate to put down anything decent we do ffs. How can you criticise us going to the Allianz and winning 2-0?

Yes it was typical Arsenal with the 'valiant 2nd leg failure' but you all know full well that Bayern gave a shit about that game so stop talking about it like a lot of you did our FA Cup wins ('we had an easy run' etc - aka bullshit).

Wenger's d*cked Pep at all 3 clubs and been d*cked by Pep at 2/3 as well, no major achievement but if someone else was doing it they wouldn't get criticised the same amount, give it a rest. Rather play vs City and/or Pep than Jose if I ever had the choice, we stand a chance.

Dude stop being precious !! Everyone knows Arsenal play well when the pressure is off, you cannot tell me this is not the case.

So with that in mind, why did people think the pressure was off ?? Because it was nigh on impossible for us to score 3 away goals at Bayern. This is not rocket science, the pressure was off for a reason ! Nobody gave us a hope in hell of making it through to the next round after the first leg - for a reason !!!

Very true. Let's not forget that in these games, once we were back in with a shout, we went back to utter shit again and never looked like winning. Even though only one goal was required, to take it to extra time at least, if not win it. That's part of the reason we got hammered in the first tie of these games to begin with - because the pussy team Wenger has assembled can't deal with pressure at all.
The Mountain that Rides
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Nuggets » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:35 pm

Arsenal ready to put Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain in the £100,000-a-week wage bracket.............its no wonder the players what this r***rd Wonga to stay.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby gooney » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:46 pm

Its a joke an inconsistent player like ox who never had great season or has a set position gets 100k. This club really loves to reward average playets
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby MesutOzil11 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Perrie deserves every penny of it if he continues the way he's been playing lately.
MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby gooney » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:39 pm

MesutOzil11 wrote:Perrie deserves every penny of it if he continues the way he's been playing lately.

He has been goodish lately in some games lately. But the expectations has been so low for that good is being celebrated like great
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts