Unai LEAVERS (OUT)
90%

Total votes : 105

Re: Emery Out

Postby Sims » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:38 pm

Tony_Adams wrote:
Sims wrote:
Santi wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote:Today was probably the most arsene wenger performance since he left. I blame koscielny. When everyone was getting wound up in the first half and 'having a go', kos was telling everyone to calm down and being 'too nice'. I think emery will give up on kos once other CBs are available.

Only you could blame this game on Koscielny, f***ing hell. He did 0 wrong.

Kos was our best defender imo, the agenda against him has always been proper weird
When leno was manhandled everyone was getting proper angry. Earlier in the season the opponents and ref would have been intimidated.

Step up 'nice guy' kos to protect the ref and tell sokratis to calm down. I was screaming 'shut up and get out of the way' at the tv/kos!

absolute nonsense and you know it
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Santi » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Tony_Adams wrote:
Sims wrote:
Santi wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote:Today was probably the most arsene wenger performance since he left. I blame koscielny. When everyone was getting wound up in the first half and 'having a go', kos was telling everyone to calm down and being 'too nice'. I think emery will give up on kos once other CBs are available.

Kos was our best defender imo, the agenda against him has always been proper weird
When leno was manhandled everyone was getting proper angry. Earlier in the season the opponents and ref would have been intimidated.

Step up 'nice guy' kos to protect the ref and tell sokratis to calm down. I was screaming 'shut up and get out of the way' at the tv/kos!

Meanwhile we'd end up with another Gabriel red card situation. Kos has learnt from that (where he was criticised as well) and wised up. If he hadn't you'd moan at that as well.

Meh
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby alexafc12 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:40 pm

Kos has been diabolical since his return but I don't feel he was at any fault for our performance today
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:41 pm

It was more the 'nicey, nicey' wenger mentality i saw from kos today. He needs to be meaner imo.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby gamechannel » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:42 pm

Ach wrote:All the more reason to get rid of Wenger midway last season and have a new manager the rest of the season to have a look at the squad

That has to be done this season

Ridiculous to call for his head but I guess agendas have to be met

The only agenda people have here is that Arsenal FC should prevail and flourish. And if cumts like Wenger and Emery can't do it, then f**k them.

Having said that, Arsenal FC is not going to flourish if Emery plays favorites and plays 3 DMs in a game where we should be increasing our goal difference as opposed to hitting f***ing Brighton on the break.

Add to it his inability to play our best players in attack and continue to have a shambolic defence, he is no better than Wenger.
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Ach » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:43 pm

Needs to be less shitter as well

No surprise horror performances have come about when Wengers son is back to full fitness

He reeks of Wenger and needs to go
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby gooney » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:43 pm

Tony_Adams wrote:
Sims wrote:
Santi wrote:

we didnt have a single shot on target in second half and you are pinpointing koscielny trying to calm a situation down? Halfway through the second hald first 20 mins the half the ball was in their 3rd half 2% of the time according to sky stats and you blame kos? You trying to play through a stacked defense with iwobi, ramsey and AMN and you fecking black kos :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:44 pm

Ach wrote:Needs to be less shitter as well

No surprise horror performances have come about when Wengers son is back to full fitness

He reeks of Wenger and needs to go
This
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:45 pm

added to the list of emery excuses

- a player "reeks of wenger"

wonder what next weeks one will be
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Ach » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:46 pm

Sims wrote:added to the list of emery excuses

Your refusal to see what is right in front of you is pretty sad tbh

I know you love Wenger but im an Arsenal fan. If you cant see how he left this club then dear god.

It will take more than 7 months to fix this ffs
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby alexafc12 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:47 pm

I'd rather we move on a manager quickly and admit mistake than keep him around a another season to be in that same position next year. Would have hoped we'd have learnt from Wenger days
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Sims » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Ach wrote:
Sims wrote:added to the list of emery excuses

Your refusal to see what is right in front of you is pretty sad tbh

I know you love Wenger but im an Arsenal fan. If you cant see how he left this club then dear god.

It will take more than 7 months to fix this ffs

mustve imagined lichsteiner played for wenger before he decided to set up locadia with a tap in

hes a big mean unai emery guy but he;s also stepanovs level of shite
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Marsbar100 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Kos is awful, to nice, the Diego Costa incident summed him up, lightweight and simply to nice and not mentally strong enough, looks like he has aged 10 years since France won the world cup, probably can't hack it, he was good next to per downhill after that, not dominant in the air and must have done 50-100 blunders in his arsenal career.

Likeable guy and a good servant, did help us get some success, top player simply no.
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Sims » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:49 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:Kos is awful, to nice, the Diego Costa incident summed him up, lightweight and simply to nice and not mentally strong enough, looks like he has aged 10 years since France won the world cup, probably can't hack it, he was good next to per downhill after that, not dominant in the air and must have done 50-100 blunders in his arsenal career.

Likeable guy and a good servant, did help us get some success, top player simply no.

who asked u to pipe up
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Santi » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:50 pm

dear god some people on here do crack me up :rofll:
Santi
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts