Unai REMAINERS (IN)
10%
Unai LEAVERS (OUT)
90%

Total votes : 105

Re: Emery Out

Postby Power n Glory » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:58 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:Time will tell whether Spurs have got it right. I don't think they've made the right choice with Mourinho. It looks like they panicked and appointed someone that was desperate and willing to say anything for a top job.

Much as we'd all love you to be right that's clearly bollocks ... just look at the positive media coverage, the immediate fans buy-in, the players comments - Jose is a c*** but he's now their c*** ... players will be queuing up to join them come the summer, our only hope is that they don't qualify for the CL not that it will make that much difference.

There isn't a manager available now who could do that for us, anyone on the shortlist we've seen will split the fan base, we need to hang on until the summer and see who's available then.

Take a look at the first few weeks of Ole being at the wheel. I'm sure Jose will be a positive short term appointment and it may even last for a year or two. But by the third year he'd have hit the self destruct button once again because he's fallen out with player and fallen out with the Levy because he won't spend on new transfers.

Good to see you pop back in after a few months of silence. Can't let us have a brief moment of enjoyment despite the circumstances. :)
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Jack The Ripper » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:51 am

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! he has finally been sacked. I am so happy. Awful manager. Thank God for that. Great, now we can move forward
Jack The Ripper
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby theHotHead » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:32 pm

Tweee tweeee tweee :)
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Previous

Return to Past competitions and posts