WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby StLGooner » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:03 pm

Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Funny how the last 10 years is wiped out for some



Some people are more empathetic than you. Doesn't seem funny though.

Didn't need the em tbh.

if people want to forget the last 10 years then so be it. It's a part of this club though. It's a part of wengers reign. Look at clough. They remember the trophies. They remember the relegation.

Wenger will be known for creating and destroying the invincibles. No amount of selective memory will change that.



Just because people handle it differently than you doesn't mean they forget.

Forget, not give a f**k. Same thing.

People will remember. They will give a f**k. Even more so if the next manager can't right the many wrongs that came from Wenger. I hope it doesn't happen obviously.

Look at Henry. What he did for us as a player. The way he left. That soured a lot of feeling towards him which goes on even now.



People will never forget the trophies Wenger won for us. Likewise they won't forget the shot we have had to put up with. Saying we won't give a f**k is wrong.



I never said I don't give a f**k or that I forgot. :dontknow:

You're just assuming people are forgetting because they are handling it different than you.

Or you're just being your normal childish troll self trying to get a rise out of peeps.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 34849
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby elkanofan » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:03 pm

StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Funny how the last 10 years is wiped out for some



Some people are more empathetic than you. Doesn't seem funny though.

Didn't need the em tbh.

if people want to forget the last 10 years then so be it. It's a part of this club though. It's a part of wengers reign. Look at clough. They remember the trophies. They remember the relegation.

Wenger will be known for creating and destroying the invincibles. No amount of selective memory will change that.



Just because people handle it differently than you doesn't mean they forget.


Yeah i know, basically some people are so inherently insecure with their view they cannot bare someone to disagree with them with their own legitimate opinion. Strange because the whole point of a forum is for people to discuss topics giving their own views. This irony will never cease to amaze me.

I mean we never finished outside the top 6 for 22 years let alone even mention relegation. I think we had literally one very brief relegation battle in the last 30 years even before Wenger in 1994/95. Infact its been more than 40 YEARS since we finished anywhere near relegation in 16th or 17th.
Last edited by elkanofan on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
elkanofan
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 12643
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: I'm goin Latin America

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Sims » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:04 pm

UFGN wrote:
Sims wrote:
UFGN wrote:George Graham 0.013 trophies per match

Arsene Wenger 0.008 trophies per match


George Graham took a bung, finished 12th in his last season and managed f***ing Spurs

Regardless of him being a club legend his name is quite rightly nowhere near Arsene & Chapman as our best and most important managers


Graham did what all managers now do legally

And Wenger wouldn't be wanted at Spurs


Unreal scenes when Arsene gets announced as Bayern manager or even Madrid if they don’t win the CL LOOOOL
Image
User avatar
Sims
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 29386
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Zedie » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:06 pm

Ach wrote:Funny how the last 10 years is wiped out for some

Funny how the first 10 years never happened for others.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby UFGN » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:08 pm

Zedie wrote:
Ach wrote:Funny how the last 10 years is wiped out for some

Funny how the first 10 years never happened for others.


Bullshit
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18785
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Zedie » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:10 pm

UFGN wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Ach wrote:Funny how the last 10 years is wiped out for some

Funny how the first 10 years never happened for others.


Bullshit


Probably as bullshit for the original statement I suppose, but that was the point.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:11 pm

UFGN wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Ach wrote:Funny how the last 10 years is wiped out for some

Funny how the first 10 years never happened for others.


Bullshit


Nah.

f***ing facts.
SuperJackyWilshere
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2669
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:45 am

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby UFGN » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Zedie wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Ach wrote:Funny how the last 10 years is wiped out for some

Funny how the first 10 years never happened for others.


Bullshit


Probably as bullshit for the original statement I suppose, but that was the point.


As time passes the good times will be remembered and the abject failures will be written out of history. So your point is point-less
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18785
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Santi » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:13 pm

Imagine being that sad you can't let those bad feelings go even now he's leaving. The guy still won us 3 FA cups in the last 4 years and probably honestly thought he could turn it around.

Jesus just let it go, be happy it's finally happening, you don't have to give him credit for anything but most of us want to so let us do it.
#YoPierre
User avatar
Santi
Member of the Year 2017
Member of the Year 2017
 
Posts: 33284
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby StLGooner » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:13 pm

What's pointless is to assume any of us know what other people forget or what they're thinking.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 34849
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Ach » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:13 pm

StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Funny how the last 10 years is wiped out for some



Some people are more empathetic than you. Doesn't seem funny though.

Didn't need the em tbh.

if people want to forget the last 10 years then so be it. It's a part of this club though. It's a part of wengers reign. Look at clough. They remember the trophies. They remember the relegation.

Wenger will be known for creating and destroying the invincibles. No amount of selective memory will change that.



Just because people handle it differently than you doesn't mean they forget.

Forget, not give a f**k. Same thing.

People will remember. They will give a f**k. Even more so if the next manager can't right the many wrongs that came from Wenger. I hope it doesn't happen obviously.

Look at Henry. What he did for us as a player. The way he left. That soured a lot of feeling towards him which goes on even now.



People will never forget the trophies Wenger won for us. Likewise they won't forget the shot we have had to put up with. Saying we won't give a f**k is wrong.



I never said I don't give a f**k or that I forgot. :dontknow:

You're just assuming people are forgetting because they are handling it different than you.

Or you're just being your normal childish troll self trying to get a rise out of peeps.

No

Elkano did which is what my previous post was about

You have your wires crossed son and hiding behind the usual troll crap zzzzzz

Getting boring mate.
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11523
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Ach » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:14 pm

Zedie wrote:
Ach wrote:Funny how the last 10 years is wiped out for some

Funny how the first 10 years never happened for others.

Who said that?
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11523
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby UFGN » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:14 pm

StLGooner wrote:What's pointless is to assume any of us know what other people forget or what they're thinking.


Name me three bad mistakes that Herbert Chapman made off the top of your head

I rest my case
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18785
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Ach » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:15 pm

StLGooner wrote:What's pointless is to assume any of us know what other people forget or what they're thinking.

Exactly what elkano did yet you round on me

Whos trolling now?
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11523
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby StLGooner » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:15 pm

Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Funny how the last 10 years is wiped out for some



Some people are more empathetic than you. Doesn't seem funny though.

Didn't need the em tbh.

if people want to forget the last 10 years then so be it. It's a part of this club though. It's a part of wengers reign. Look at clough. They remember the trophies. They remember the relegation.

Wenger will be known for creating and destroying the invincibles. No amount of selective memory will change that.



Just because people handle it differently than you doesn't mean they forget.

Forget, not give a f**k. Same thing.

People will remember. They will give a f**k. Even more so if the next manager can't right the many wrongs that came from Wenger. I hope it doesn't happen obviously.

Look at Henry. What he did for us as a player. The way he left. That soured a lot of feeling towards him which goes on even now.



People will never forget the trophies Wenger won for us. Likewise they won't forget the shot we have had to put up with. Saying we won't give a f**k is wrong.



I never said I don't give a f**k or that I forgot. :dontknow:

You're just assuming people are forgetting because they are handling it different than you.

Or you're just being your normal childish troll self trying to get a rise out of peeps.

No

Elkano did which is what my previous post was about

You have your wires crossed son and hiding behind the usual troll crap zzzzzz

Getting boring mate.




So you're saying Elk said he forgot all the bad that Wenger did? Where did he say that at?
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 34849
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest