WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby IMF » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:21 pm

FFS!! Last match I was at; I sat next to some bloody French blokes who didn't sing, shout, scream or anything. They just sat there and watched the match without making a noise the c*nts!!

Because of that... WENGER OUT!!! lol
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler
SPEND SOME WONGA WENGA!!!

AND IT'S AAAAAAARSENNNAAAAAAAL!!
AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Location: Chigwell, formerly Isle of Dogs, formerly Redbridge

Postby GunnGunn » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:22 pm

InTheNorthBank wrote:Have to say, UFGN has som excellent points a that is a well put argument mate, no doubt.

But I can't agree with it at all. 'Wenger out' is the last thing I want. Let's get some perspective, if we had beaten Utd at the weekend (which we nearly did/should have done) we'd all be wanking ourselves off saying what an unbelievable start to the season it is.

Ok so we didn't beat Utd, but the fact remains we look good. No arguments there.

Do I think we could have done with a couple more heads? Too right, bu doesn't mean I want Wenger out.

I said the same thing mate, yet now i am being told to f**k off and support Chelsea...
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby GunnGunn » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:
gunngunn wrote:
Reverend Gooner wrote:I know Wenger's policies can be frustrating but does anyone else other than me actually find it fun?

Bout as fun as tongueing a fat birds gaping arsehole...

:rofll: :rofll:

If it wasn't so rude I'd nominate that for quote of the month.

Go ahead mate :lol:
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby InTheNorthBank » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:25 pm

IMF wrote:FFS!! Last match I was at; I sat next to some bloody French blokes who didn't sing, shout, scream or anything. They just sat there and watched the match without making a noise the c*nts!!

Because of that... WENGER OUT!!! lol

Actualy come to think of it...the Emirates does have a slight garlic smell to it these days...f**k it, I'm off to Stamford Bridge! :rofll:
"I am going to make this the greatest club in the world." - Herbert Chapman
InTheNorthBank
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby gooneritis » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Fordy wrote:goonertis stop telling people to f**k off its doin my head in, When your names in red you can decide who fucks off

i don't mean it literally.
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Fordy » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:29 pm

gooneritis wrote:
Fordy wrote:goonertis stop telling people to f**k off its doin my head in, When your names in red you can decide who fucks off

if you do or dont its getting to people now, so cut out telling they are not reall fans and cut out telling them to f**k off
Fordy

Postby mikey_gooner » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:30 pm

gooneritis wrote:

you mean its like a virtual cyber f**k off ? :biggrin:
mikey_gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby StLGooner » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:I know Wenger's policies can be frustrating but does anyone else other than me actually find it fun?

*raises hand in excitment* :lol: It is frustrating at times, but fun nevertheless.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby gooneritis » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Up For Grabs Now wrote:Gooneritis, im getting a bit tired of your internet hardman act. I suggest you button it or I will puish for a ban. Your attitude stinks.

granted i shouldnt tell other members to f**k off.
but when you come up with comments like if we win a trophy it has nothing to do with wenger, that is just plain ludicrous.
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Whilst this article is daft and I hope tongue in cheek, there must be a point at which the fans start to question Wenger. I'm not saying to call for him to be sacked, but to put him and the board under more pressure to make signings.

If any other big club (and we should be competing with Utd, Barca, AC etc.) endured a season like our last one and then signed one player and sold two there would be uproar from fans!

This summer, we sold Kolo and Ade for a small fortune, it would be very hard to blame anyone but Wenger for not making signings. Wenger made promises about signings that he didn't keep and its not the first time he's done this. Last season he made a statement about signings at the same time that season ticket renewals were sent out. We all said that Flamini needed to be replaced, he wasn't.

Then there is tactics. Last season he played Eboue RW ahead of Walcott and left Arshavin out of the FA Cup game, this season he has been playing Van Persie as a target man, Bendtner as a winger and against Utd he played Eboue up front! It just seems to me that he is making some very strange team selections.

Again, I stress that I do respect Wenger, I admire him for what he has done for our club and I do not want him sacked. However, despite the tongue in cheek nature of this thread, there has to be a point at which we start to question whether or not he can take our club to the heights where we belong!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:Whilst this article is daft and I hope tongue in cheek, there must be a point at which the fans start to question Wenger. I'm not saying to call for him to be sacked, but to put him and the board under more pressure to make signings.

If any other big club (and we should be competing with Utd, Barca, AC etc.) endured a season like our last one and then signed one player and sold two there would be uproar from fans!

This summer, we sold Kolo and Ade for a small fortune, it would be very hard to blame anyone but Wenger for not making signings. Wenger made promises about signings that he didn't keep and its not the first time he's done this. Last season he made a statement about signings at the same time that season ticket renewals were sent out. We all said that Flamini needed to be replaced, he wasn't.

Then there is tactics. Last season he played Eboue RW ahead of Walcott and left Arshavin out of the FA Cup game, this season he has been playing Van Persie as a target man, Bendtner as a winger and against Utd he played Eboue up front! It just seems to me that he is making some very strange team selections.

Again, I stress that I do respect Wenger, I admire him for what he has done for our club and I do not want him sacked. However, despite the tongue in cheek nature of this thread, there has to be a point at which we start to question whether or not he can take our club to the heights where we belong!

Thats a good post and BTW no it isnt meant as tongue in cheak
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:45 pm

gooneritis wrote:
Up For Grabs Now wrote:Gooneritis, im getting a bit tired of your internet hardman act. I suggest you button it or I will puish for a ban. Your attitude stinks.

granted i shouldnt tell other members to f**k off.
but when you come up with comments like if we win a trophy it has nothing to do with wenger, that is just plain ludicrous.

You clearly selectively quoted me. Which lets be honest anyone can do to anyone, its a cheap trick. The full quote is

Up For Grabs Now wrote: Look, even if we win a major title this season, which I dont beieve we will, then I'm sorry to say that it will be down to the physio's more than the manager. If the first team stay fit then great. If not, then we're f***ked.

and I'm happy to stand by that.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:46 pm

InTheNorthBank wrote:Have to say, UFGN has som excellent points a that is a well put argument mate, no doubt.

But I can't agree with it at all. 'Wenger out' is the last thing I want. Let's get some perspective, if we had beaten Utd at the weekend (which we nearly did/should have done) we'd all be wanking ourselves off saying what an unbelievable start to the season it is.

Ok so we didn't beat Utd, but the fact remains we look good. No arguments there.

Do I think we could have done with a couple more heads? Too right, bu doesn't mean I want Wenger out.

Sums it all up nicely I think.
:clap:

Up For Grabs Now wrote:Gooneritis, im getting a bit tired of your internet hardman act. I suggest you button it or I will push for a ban. Your attitude stinks.

Sorry I have to pick you up on this point.
There is no such thing as 'pushing for a ban'. You are making it sound like any member that puts constant pressure on a mod to get another member banned will eventually succeed.
You can't 'push' anyone into being banned. We look at each case individually and Fordy has the final say but making 23 complaints about a member instead of 3 will make no difference to the outcome.

Anyway back on topic....
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby gooneritis » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:48 pm

fair enough i misread the last bit of the quote, but it's still a statement i strongly disagree with, the physios didn't buy the XI first teamers who would have won the trophy, they didn't set the tactics or oversee the training of a trophy winning team.

if we win something this season wenger deserves alot of credit and there'll be alot of humble pie eaten.
im as disappointed as anyone with him not signing, but we're still better than last season imo.
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Popey » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:04 pm

every year its the same story about wenger out. this season we have a good team with depth. we had a great start of the season expect the manU game but we lost only because of 2 individual mistakes. we are still in the race for the league and the CL. so don't panik. and from what I've seen so far we are playing better than manU, chelsea and pool.

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts