WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Arsene Nose » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Oh yeah
Oooooh yeah
Oh oh oh yeah
2 Doubles
3 Premier League Titles
1 Undefeated Season
7 FA Cups
1 European Final
20 Top Four Finishes

There will never be another, Arsene Wenger.
Arsene Nose
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5300
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:36 pm

Kudos to Wenger for slaying Guardiola's unmanned arse.
User avatar
Arsenal~Fanatic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 24062
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:52 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby elkanofan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:38 pm

BS221B wrote:Genius manager.

Image


:arse flag.gif: :arse flag.gif: :arse flag.gif:
User avatar
elkanofan
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 12466
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: I'm goin Latin America

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Gooner_LK6 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:42 pm

win the fa cup and leave on a high. hopefully he takes that chance this time
User avatar
Gooner_LK6
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5255
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:24 am
Location: Birmingham

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Andrew » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:42 pm

:arsenal3: :arsenal3: :arsenal3:

We love you Arsenal, we do !!!!

F*ck the haters
Making good men better----->PM
User avatar
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Gooner_LK6 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:42 pm

maxgunner wrote:
Gooner_LK6 wrote:Glad that the Wenger out army are still doing their thing. Wins over Middlesbrough and West Ham hardly warrants a new contract.

You mean not challenging for the last 7 years does not warrants a new contract.

i stand corrected
User avatar
Gooner_LK6
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5255
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:24 am
Location: Birmingham

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Imagine if Wenger had bought us that Striker to play in this new 3-5-3 system?

Again he waited 3/4 of the season to make a change and didn't get us that striker.

Can these continuous mistakes be forgiven, no, but I'll give him credit for today.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14556
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: Somewhere, showing someone all my energy.

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Luzh 22 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:52 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:Oh yeah
Oooooh yeah
Oh oh oh yeah

Andrew wrote::arsenal3: :arsenal3: :arsenal3:

We love you Arsenal, we do !!!!

F*ck the haters


Jokers. As if getting to an FA cup final, even winning it, warrants those kind of, frankly, childish replies to this thread. Let's all forget the disastrous season up to this point shall we?

You have a" Wenger inn" thread, if you can't have a serious debate without resorting to childish antics such as these, use that thread to vigorously shake hands in a circle.
"O Striker, Striker, why are you Striker?" - Arsene Nose 12/07/16
User avatar
Luzh 22
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:02 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby realtalk » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:55 pm

Still needs to leave. once again players doing it for themselves.This guy wasting the groups potential.
User avatar
realtalk
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby UFGN » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Papering over the cracks

Guardiola will get stick now

And if he continues to fail he will be SACKED

We're 18 points behind the leaders
Oh he is awful..... but I like him!
User avatar
UFGN
Member of the Year 2014
Member of the Year 2014
 
Posts: 15794
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Pudpop » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Guardiola taking one for the team. Lost this game to nullify a threat for the rest of the top 7 next season
Image
User avatar
Pudpop
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11370
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: The Windy Cape

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Arsene Nose » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:22 pm

realtalk wrote:Still needs to leave. once again players doing it for themselves.This guy wasting the groups potential.

Yes I'm sure the players met over dinner last night, decided to play three at the back, that Ox would play wing back and they'd let city have the ball.
2 Doubles
3 Premier League Titles
1 Undefeated Season
7 FA Cups
1 European Final
20 Top Four Finishes

There will never be another, Arsene Wenger.
Arsene Nose
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5300
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Arsene Nose » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Luzh 22 wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:Oh yeah
Oooooh yeah
Oh oh oh yeah

Andrew wrote::arsenal3: :arsenal3: :arsenal3:

We love you Arsenal, we do !!!!

F*ck the haters


Jokers. As if getting to an FA cup final, even winning it, warrants those kind of, frankly, childish replies to this thread. Let's all forget the disastrous season up to this point shall we?

You have a" Wenger inn" thread, if you can't have a serious debate without resorting to childish antics such as these, use that thread to vigorously shake hands in a circle.

I can see why you're upset. Wenger changing his tactics, us beating a top four team, and making our third final in four seasons weakens your case.
2 Doubles
3 Premier League Titles
1 Undefeated Season
7 FA Cups
1 European Final
20 Top Four Finishes

There will never be another, Arsene Wenger.
Arsene Nose
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5300
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Özilfan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:
Luzh 22 wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:Oh yeah
Oooooh yeah
Oh oh oh yeah

Andrew wrote::arsenal3: :arsenal3: :arsenal3:

We love you Arsenal, we do !!!!

F*ck the haters


Jokers. As if getting to an FA cup final, even winning it, warrants those kind of, frankly, childish replies to this thread. Let's all forget the disastrous season up to this point shall we?

You have a" Wenger inn" thread, if you can't have a serious debate without resorting to childish antics such as these, use that thread to vigorously shake hands in a circle.

I can see why you're upset. Wenger changing his tactics, us beating a top four team, and making our third final in four seasons weakens your case.


We looked better than we have but we still rode our luck today. The best thing about the tactical change is got rid of passengers (Walcott) and liabilities (Bellerin).
Özilfan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby 22-0 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:59 pm

are the wenger ins seriously showing up again? l m a o.
User avatar
22-0
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest