WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby indy23 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:05 pm

Pool now playing the attractive football and Wenger stuck in stone age.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zanatos3 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:19 pm

scoreline prediction

2-1

if we win

RAPE

if we lose
Zanatos3
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:01 am

Perfect scenario:

We win the league cup today and use it as a springboard to go on and win the europa league.

Then Wenger announces next season will be his last. We win the champions league next season and Wenger goes out on a high having won every major honour and leaving us as Champions of Europe.

Wenger In brigade are vindicated in their support for Wenger, Wenger Out brigade finally get their wish. We’d be Champions of Europe, finally have a united fan base and the next manager would come in to a club on the up!

:cloud9:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby BerlinGunner90 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:03 am

redordead wrote:
Asked whether last night’s result represented a blip, he continued: “Yes, you can say that [it was a blip], of course.

“Overall, I must say, having the [League] Cup final and having won 3-0 last week, subconsciously we were not at the focused level we needed against any team. We played against a good side.

“Having said that, we would have needed to concede four goals to go out last night and I still believe during the game that we’d respond at some stage and not go out.”

Wenger "coaches" most of these players for years now. The squad last thursday also had a few young players in it.

So players losing the focus comes down to him and starts with Wenger.

What an bad coach he is.
BerlinGunner90
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby redordead » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:36 am

Tony_Adams wrote:Perfect scenario:

We win the league cup today and use it as a springboard to go on and win the europa league.

Then Wenger announces next season will be his last. We win the champions league next season and Wenger goes out on a high having won every major honour and leaving us as Champions of Europe.

Wenger In brigade are vindicated in their support for Wenger, Wenger Out brigade finally get their wish. We’d be Champions of Europe, finally have a united fan base and the next manager would come in to a club on the up!

Your not wired up right mate
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby KG3 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:00 am

UFGN wrote:
Byron Gomez wrote:Wenger has had load of embarrassing moments for Arsenal but by far his most embarrassing moment was allowing a shit player like Gibbs to play 137 for us. It took him that many games to realise Gibbs was an athlete in a pair of football boots. Gibbs should be in league 2 with his brother.

Denilson and his 96 appearances all say hi

Could get by with watching Gibbs and Denilson but Iwobi with 80+ games on the other hand is just a no no
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby redordead » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:09 am

KG3 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Byron Gomez wrote:Wenger has had load of embarrassing moments for Arsenal but by far his most embarrassing moment was allowing a shit player like Gibbs to play 137 for us. It took him that many games to realise Gibbs was an athlete in a pair of football boots. Gibbs should be in league 2 with his brother.

Denilson and his 96 appearances all say hi

Could get by with watching Gibbs and Denilson but Iwobi with 80+ games on the other hand is just a no no

This
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Byron Gomez » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:45 am

Even if we do win it shouldn't warrant a contract extension.
"I've play against him, what? 12, 15, 18 times? , I dunno". "And only once he didn't moan and on that day we lost!" - Jose Mourinho
Byron Gomez
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby theHotHead » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:21 pm

Tony_Adams wrote:Perfect scenario:

I don't want the Wenger In brigade to be vindicated, I want them to be humiliated and shown up to be the complete tossers that they are.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby UFGN » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:31 pm

Inb4 the utter hypocrisy of WKB jumping on the new manager as soon as anything goes wrong
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby UFGN » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:34 pm

Also inb4 wkb showing their true colours by still going on about how hard done by Wenger was and how under appreciated he was, even as the new manager is trying to build a new era
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Zedie » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:38 pm

Id rather arsenal win. Got no time for I told you so's.

People wishing us to lose 6-0 today just to feel proven right have lost the plot.

I'd rather be proven wrong every week and see us winning. The new manager deserves time to show what he can do. If he can't cut the mustard, it shouldn't be too hard for anyone to move on from him swiftly.

We need someone that can settle us and move us forward post Wenger and that's the most important thing.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:41 pm

Zedie wrote:Id rather arsenal win. Got no time for I told you so's.

People wishing us to lose 6-0 today just to feel proven right have lost the plot.

I'd rather be proven wrong every week and see us winning. The new manager deserves time to show what he can do. If he can't cut the mustard, it shouldn't be too hard for anyone to move on from him swiftly.

We need someone that can settle us and move us forward post Wenger and that's the most important thing.

If I knew it would deffinately excellorate his departure I'd take the loss. And im personally invested today to the tune of a £150 ticket

UFGN

Postby BexleyGooner » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:53 pm

It’s fast coming to a head now. This cannot continue.
BexleyGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Roycck » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Wenger, please end your contract early.
Roycck
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts