WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:37 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:Wenger should have signed Vieira as a player coach.

He'd have given the fans something to cheer about, he wouldn't have cost a fortune, he'd be happy to sit on the bench and act as cover for Song and he could also fill in at CB.

Are you serious? He'd be happy to sit on the bench and be cover for someone who wasn't half the player Vieira was in his prime (no disrespect to Song, its jut a fact)? Vieira still thinks he has a few years left in him, I doubt he'd have wanted to comeback just to baby players and sit on the bench.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Fordy » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:38 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
Space wrote:
Fordy wrote:
liam_cork wrote:you seem to think world class footballers grow on tree's? we'v kept senderos, with nasri and walcott comin back. signings would have been nice but only if they can make us better obviously the players available weren't up to that standard

so your telling me in the hole of world football there is not one player at a resonable price who could be and do a better job than say Eboue and diaby, think about we are talking the hole world.

Kranjcar 2 million better than Eboue and daiby ?

Kranjcar in the team ahead of a fully fit Cesc, Rosicky, Nasri, Arshavin, Walcott?
No chance. We didn't want/need him.

Yea I agree, we don't need Kranjcar or better than Eboue, Diaby, we another DM and maybe another CB.

Arsenals first choice team is quality but how many times this year do you think your strongest team will play?

Teams dont win anything squads do its as simple as that, most of the posts i make about signing players are not meant to be just replacing first team players its about making the squad/subs better.

In the player ratings the other day most people gave eboue and daiby 4s and 5s why stick with these players and even if they do become good in a few years it will have taken 5 or 6 years whats the point.

Kranjcar 2m would do a much better job than either of them now this season im sure he wouldnt expect to be first choice, yes hes older and wont last as long. Well buy another soding player in a few years to replace him.

Yes your team is strong enough but your squad will win f**k all and it really is as simple as that your ment to be one of the strongest teams in the prem and the best you can put out in midfield against man utd is eboue and diaby.

Every year i say these things and every year i get given the same reasons as to why im wrong and every year you win f**k all so just maybe its not me thats wrong.

Also every year for the last few years your squad players are ment to have got beeter in pre season in reality they still the same bag of wank they was the year before.
Fordy

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Fordy wrote:
Every year i say these things and every year i get given the same reasons as to why im wrong and every year you win f**k all so just maybe its not me thats wrong.

Also every year for the last few years your squad players are ment to have got beeter in pre season in reality they still the same bag of wank they was the year before.

OMG

:lol: :hiding:
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Goose » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Space wrote:
Up For Grabs Now wrote:Its unfortunate that I put my neck out to suggest replacements and nobody has responded to that point, which is important...

We will have to get a replacement for him in 2011.

Magath is a good choice, and possible - if he would want the job - been in germany all his life.

Martin O'Neill - not sure, but I see the reasoning. Seems to be a name being mentioned.

Fernando Costa Santos - not impressed.

I'll throw a few names in to the pot...

Lucien Favre
Marco Van Basten
someone from the inside - Primorac and Brady/Adams/Bould?

Adams, really?

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

gunner2018 wrote:let me get this straight, some of you want AW out because he isnt signing alot of players? do you know how stupid that sounds, believe portsmouth have signed over ten players, maybe you can go support them instead

Or Liverpool, they just spent £40 million on players, lets see where it gets them.....

No point buying players for the sake of it, I will reserve my judgement till we have played the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City, lets wait for a few matches before we declare the end of the world
Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Fordy wrote:
Yes your team is strong enough but your squad will win f**k all and it really is as simple as that your ment to be one of the strongest teams in the prem and the best you can put out in midfield against man utd is eboue and diaby.

our weak midfield bossed man utd first choice midfield i hate to tell you fordy
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Space » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Goose wrote:
Space wrote:
Up For Grabs Now wrote:Its unfortunate that I put my neck out to suggest replacements and nobody has responded to that point, which is important...

Magath is a good choice, and possible - if he would want the job - been in germany all his life.

Martin O'Neill - not sure, but I see the reasoning. Seems to be a name being mentioned.

Lucien Favre
Marco Van Basten

Adams, really?

I put him safely between Brady and Bouldy, and thought he would be safe there! Obviously not!
Space
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Massa » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:48 pm

absolutely_fabregas wrote:
Fordy wrote:

You tell 'im AB_FAB!!

*Realises he's the Boss*

Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Goose » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Space wrote:
Goose wrote:
Space wrote:

Lucien Favre
Marco Van Basten

Adams, really?

I put him safely between Brady and Bouldy, and thought he would be safe there! Obviously not!

Lol, he couldnt even manage Portsmouth, but then again they are not exactly the best team around

It would be nice if one of the youth/reserve managers step up if Wenger were to go, so Brady or Bouldy maybe, I think I would prefer Bould
Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009

Postby Space » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Fordy wrote:

Yes, our midfield - without Cesc, Nasri, Rosicky, Walcott and a half-fit AA bossed their first choice.

United should have been down to 10 or 9 men if some cards had been handed out honestly, and relied on a dive and another dive for the free-kick to get their goals.

I'm worried! :hiding:

Now chelsea on the other hand I am seriously worried. They look very, very good. But ManU?
Space
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Fordy » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Fordy wrote:

Would you swap Kranjcar for eboue ?
Fordy

Postby liam_cork » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:50 pm

everyones jumpin on kranjar cos he was cheap, niko will no better than me but he's more of a left winger (under harry he was) which is the last thing we need. so great go out and buy for the sake of buying an we'd have the likes of lucas an ngog.

arshavin
rvp
theo

denilson
song
fabs

and that would still leave nasri bendy eddie rosicky ramsey djourou (who aw fancies as a dm) vela eboue diaby....
arsene knows
liam_cork
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gzagee » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:51 pm

So who on this thread wants Wenger Out? That's what the thread is meant to be about.
No beating about the bush:

So far Grabs
Shall we put trina as well? Who else?
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Trina » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:52 pm

gzagee wrote:So who on this thread wants Wenger Out? That's what the thread is meant to be about.
No beating about the bush:

So far Grabs
Shall we put trina as well? Who else?

I never said I want Wenger out did I?

You can disagree with some of his actions you know, without actually wanting him to be sacked.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Fordy wrote:
Fordy wrote:

Would you swap Kranjcar for eboue ?

no i dont look simply at names which is what you are

what has kranjcar ever done, scored about 2 goals last season, in the croatian team cos of his dad

we have players that can do what he does

although eboue is a different type of player, and although not the best in the world, adds something different to our midfield with his strong running
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby niko197 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:53 pm

i want just one excuse for not buying ANY DM!? anyone!?
niko197
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts