WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Andrew » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:50 pm

theHotHead wrote:
KG3 wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:Some interesting, if off topic, stuff on this thread ....

Seems we all agree that Ozil >>>> Eriksen if playing in the same team .....

BUT

Ozil under Wonger playing with his multi-million misfits is <<<<<<<< Eriksen under Poch paying with a cohesive cheaper team ....

Now who's been running Arsenal for two decades? who's got us in the state where top players leave and world class players are made to look average? .... the senile old fool Wonger that's who .....

Get out of our club .... NOW


Nothing to do with the teams or coaches, Eriksen is just the better player in general.

Yeah right. But yet Christian Eriksen has won the following individual awards/personal achievements:
Ajax Talent of the Future: 2010
Ajax Talent of the Year: 2011
Danish U-17 Talent of the Year: 2008
Danish Talent of the Year: 2010, 2011
Johan Cruijff Award: 2011
Dutch Footballer of the Year Bronze Boot: 2012
Danish Football Player of the Year: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017
Danish Football Player of the Year by TV2 and DFA: 2011, 2013, 2014
Tottenham Hotspur Player of the Year: 2013–14, 2016–17

Mesut Ozil has the following personal awards/achievements:
kicker Bundesliga Team of the Season: 2008–09
Bundesliga top assist provider: 2009–10
FIFA World Cup top assist provider: 2010
UEFA Champions League top assist provider: 2010–11
Germany national team Player of the Year: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016
La Liga top assist provider: 2011–12
UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying top assist provider
UEFA European Championship top assist provider: 2012
UEFA European Championship Team of the Tournament: 2012
UEFA Team of the Year: 2012, 2013
FIFPro World XI 2nd team: 2013, 2016
FIFPro World XI 5th team: 2014, 2017
IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Silver award: 2013
PFA Fans Player of the Month: April, November & December 2015
Premier League top assist provider: 2015–16
Arsenal F.C. Player of the Season: 2015–16
UEFA Best Player in Europe Award: 10th place 2012
FIFA Ballon d'Or: 2010 (13th place), 2011 (11th place), 2012 (14th place), 2013 (16th place)

Note the level of achievements from Ozil at club level alone. He is in a different league to Eriksen.


Your so called " achievements" are all bogus .

13th at FIFA Ballon d'or ?! WTF
Making good men better----->PM
User avatar
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Sims » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:56 pm

lets face it lads ozil is actually bigger than the club

wouldnt want it any other way
Image
User avatar
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016
 
Posts: 26473
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Byron Gomez » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:12 pm

Gironde was a great bench striker for us to have and he sold him to Chelsea. What a disgrace.
"I've play against him, what? 12, 15, 18 times? , I dunno". "And only once he didn't moan and on that day we lost!" - Jose Mourinho
Byron Gomez
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:22 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Interest: waning » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:27 pm

Forum's so quiet FFS.
MAGA:
Make Arsenal Great Again
Mikel Arteta, Godawful Appointment
Interest: waning
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:22 am

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby ag6789 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:52 pm

Ozil is a professional footballer, he will do whatever is needed, when it's needed. If for Wenger's team winning championships or competitions isn't a priority, then Ozil can get away by doing the minimum to earn his paycheck. He doesn't want to burn himself out, or kill himself for nothing.
The management needs to set the agenda, whether they wish win or just carry on like a business counting their profits and losses.
ag6789
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby longBalls » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:19 pm

Interest: waning wrote:Forum's so quiet FFS.

sorry bra, have been spending some quality time on sunday in the park with my
daughter
Someday mate, I don't know when
were gonna get to that first place
where we really want to go and well walk at highbury in the sun ,

but till then gooners like us , maybe we were born to run
come on now maybe we were born to run

gooners like us,
maybe we were born to run
longBalls
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby arsenalpan » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:08 pm

KG3 wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:Some interesting, if off topic, stuff on this thread ....

Seems we all agree that Ozil >>>> Eriksen if playing in the same team .....

BUT

Ozil under Wonger playing with his multi-million misfits is <<<<<<<< Eriksen under Poch paying with a cohesive cheaper team ....

Now who's been running Arsenal for two decades? who's got us in the state where top players leave and world class players are made to look average? .... the senile old fool Wonger that's who .....

Get out of our club .... NOW


Nothing to do with the teams or coaches, Eriksen is just the better player in general.



No wonder why you chose Eriksen over Ozil when you could choose Mert to start against City. You just don't have a sense about football.
arsenalpan
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby coach8smallball » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:20 pm

apparently the club isn't willing to sack the Grinch at the end of the season. once again, they are allowing the t**t to make the decision, but it does need to be mutual. what a farce
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:20 am
Location: hampton, va.

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby UFGN » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:49 pm

"Resign or we'll sack you"

Problem solved
Oh he is awful..... but I like him!
User avatar
UFGN
Member of the Year 2014
Member of the Year 2014
 
Posts: 16507
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Nuggets » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:50 pm

coach8smallball wrote:apparently the club isn't willing to sack the Grinch at the end of the season. once again, they are allowing the t**t to make the decision, but it does need to be mutual. what a farce


The decrepit old c**t will never just leave.
Image Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 12689
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby coach8smallball » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:13 pm

Nuggets wrote:
coach8smallball wrote:apparently the club isn't willing to sack the Grinch at the end of the season. once again, they are allowing the t**t to make the decision, but it does need to be mutual. what a farce


The decrepit old c**t will never just leave.


will honor his contract i'm sure. and as you said, decrepit old c***. he keeps tarnishing his legacy, but needs to walk away. he's the biggest joke in the English premiere league.

it amazes me how our opponents will sing "arsene wenger we want you to stay", yet arsene still has supporters at this club.
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:20 am
Location: hampton, va.

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Ach » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:15 pm

coach8smallball wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
coach8smallball wrote:apparently the club isn't willing to sack the Grinch at the end of the season. once again, they are allowing the t**t to make the decision, but it does need to be mutual. what a farce


The decrepit old c**t will never just leave.


will honor his contract i'm sure. and as you said, decrepit old c***. he keeps tarnishing his legacy, but needs to walk away. he's the biggest joke in the English premiere league.

it amazes me how our opponents will sing "arsene wenger we want you to stay", yet arsene still has supporters at this club.


He probably thinks those are his supporters, the senile cancerous c*** that he is
Ach
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7070
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Denis_E » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:29 pm

ESPN headline: "Arsene Wenger: Arsenal won't ease up in second leg vs. Ostersunds"

:rofll: says it all really

12 years ago they said this club would be competing with Bayern Munich et al. 12 years of embarrassment and shitting all over real fans later and they will go their second year without CL, miles adrift of the teams actually competing for Premier League, couldn't even progress in his token 'sweep everything under the rug' trophy aka FA cup, and yes the Bayern Munich they were talking about turned out to be Bayern Ostersunds lol

It's absolutely vile and criminal that this w***er 'manager' still gets any sort of praise or feeling of dignity
'A friend to all is a friend to none'
Denis_E
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:55 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby coach8smallball » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Ach wrote:
coach8smallball wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
coach8smallball wrote:apparently the club isn't willing to sack the Grinch at the end of the season. once again, they are allowing the t**t to make the decision, but it does need to be mutual. what a farce


The decrepit old c**t will never just leave.


will honor his contract i'm sure. and as you said, decrepit old c***. he keeps tarnishing his legacy, but needs to walk away. he's the biggest joke in the English premiere league.

it amazes me how our opponents will sing "arsene wenger we want you to stay", yet arsene still has supporters at this club.


He probably thinks those are his supporters, the senile cancerous c*** that he is


sadly, that is a strong possibility.....he's so deluded
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:20 am
Location: hampton, va.

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby coach8smallball » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Denis_E wrote:ESPN headline: "Arsene Wenger: Arsenal won't ease up in second leg vs. Ostersunds"

:rofll: says it all really

12 years ago they said this club would be competing with Bayern Munich et al. 12 years of embarrassment and shitting all over real fans later and they will go their second year without CL, miles adrift of the teams actually competing for Premier League, couldn't even progress in his token 'sweep everything under the rug' trophy aka FA cup, and yes the Bayern Munich they were talking about turned out to be Bayern Ostersunds lol

It's absolutely vile and criminal that this w***er 'manager' still gets any sort of praise or feeling of dignity


as long as this club employs that idiot.....the worse it will get, and unfortunately it won't matter what manager we bring in.....it'll be years before it's all cleaned up.
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:20 am
Location: hampton, va.

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest