WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Arsene Nose » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:37 pm

Pudpop wrote:How many managers have played against Pep's Bayern, City and Barcelona?

Good question. Klopp and Mourinho definitely two out of three. Not sure if three for three.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Andrew » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm

You obviously know feck all about the game if you think a club wouldn't give a shit about a CL last 16 second leg.
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Cripps » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:52 pm

If they are already through, why would they?

Lol jesus Christ its like talking to a Spurs fan...oh wait

I'm sure you WKBs are delighted with the beating pep at 3 clubs trophy. The real Arsenal fans just shake our heads
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Luzh 22 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:53 pm

Andrew wrote:
Luzh 22 wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Luzh 22 wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:Oh yeah
Oooooh yeah
Oh oh oh yeah

Andrew wrote::arsenal3: :arsenal3: :arsenal3:

We love you Arsenal, we do !!!!

F*ck the haters

Jokers. As if getting to an FA cup final, even winning it, warrants those kind of, frankly, childish replies to this thread. Let's all forget the disastrous season up to this point shall we?

You have a" Wenger inn" thread, if you can't have a serious debate without resorting to childish antics such as these, use that thread to vigorously shake hands in a circle.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Arsenal won, Arsenal fans are happy. simple as that.

Uh huh. So, why did you feel the need to post that in the Wenger Out thread, whilst finishing your post with "F*ck the haters"?

I'll tell you why, you're a little childish WUM.

Get out. :wave:

Amazing.

Attacked and insulted on an arsenal forum for celebrating an arsenal win.
:dizzy:

Fails to come up with a good answer to the pertinent question, then plays the victim card.

Get out. :wave:
"O Striker, Striker, why are you Striker?" - Arsene Nose 12/07/16
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby theHotHead » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:39 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:Wenger is the only manager to have beaten Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester City teams led by Guardiola.

I can marginally respect your form of Wumming, you try to stretch the imagination somewhat and play Devil's Advocate and unfortunately some of what you say can be a valid - if rubbish argument.

I like the way you put the above, unfortunately you fail to mention those wins were in essentially dead rubbers mostly, when Arsenal had nothing to play for in the second leg amd the opponent didn't give a shit because they would not be losing on aggregate.

And therein is the flaw in your argument, Arsenal may have won a solitary battle but we always lose the war, its what happens in 2 legs that matters, not one.

You can spin it how you want, those victories meant nothing at the end of the day. (Referring to CL of course).

As for beating City, they will​ still​ finish in a CL spot and we won't. Its Guardiola's first season with City so dont go popping champagne just yet. And we won't beat Chelsea - even though I hope we do, can't have them doing the double.

(1) 2011 - we beat Barca at the Emirates 2-1. We then went to Camp Nou where we lost because RVP was given a second yellow for kicking the ball after the whistle. Barca went on to win 3-1 and 4-3 on aggregate. Not a dead rubber.
(2) 2013 - Bayern win the first leg at the Emirates 3-1 before we beat them 2-0 at the Allianz. They went ahead on away goals. Also not a dead rubber.
(3) 2017 - we knocked City out of the semis to proceed to the FA cup final. Not a dead rubber either.

The Barca game is the only game I will accept was not a dead rubber, we played fantastically. Shame we always get battered in at least one leg against them.

Versus Bayern it was game ovet after the first leg and you know it, there was no way we were going there to score the 3 goals we needd to go through. I already covered City under Guardiola.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsene Nose » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:19 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:Wenger is the only manager to have beaten Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester City teams led by Guardiola.

I can marginally respect your form of Wumming, you try to stretch the imagination somewhat and play Devil's Advocate and unfortunately some of what you say can be a valid - if rubbish argument.

I like the way you put the above, unfortunately you fail to mention those wins were in essentially dead rubbers mostly, when Arsenal had nothing to play for in the second leg amd the opponent didn't give a shit because they would not be losing on aggregate.

And therein is the flaw in your argument, Arsenal may have won a solitary battle but we always lose the war, its what happens in 2 legs that matters, not one.

You can spin it how you want, those victories meant nothing at the end of the day. (Referring to CL of course).

As for beating City, they will​ still​ finish in a CL spot and we won't. Its Guardiola's first season with City so dont go popping champagne just yet. And we won't beat Chelsea - even though I hope we do, can't have them doing the double.

(1) 2011 - we beat Barca at the Emirates 2-1. We then went to Camp Nou where we lost because RVP was given a second yellow for kicking the ball after the whistle. Barca went on to win 3-1 and 4-3 on aggregate. Not a dead rubber.
(2) 2013 - Bayern win the first leg at the Emirates 3-1 before we beat them 2-0 at the Allianz. They went ahead on away goals. Also not a dead rubber.
(3) 2017 - we knocked City out of the semis to proceed to the FA cup final. Not a dead rubber either.

The Barca game is the only game I will accept was not a dead rubber, we played fantastically. Shame we always get battered in at least one leg against them.

Versus Bayern it was game ovet after the first leg and you know it, there was no way we were going there to score the 3 goals we needd to go through. I already covered City under Guardiola.

dear friend, how can the bayern game have been over after the first leg if on aggregate we finished 3-3? the second game was a fantastic game of football where we had them on the ropes. bayern were not taking it lightly given the team they put out. they literally squeezed through at the end.

And we did not get battered against Barca. the goals Barca scored to get them through came after we were down to 10 men thanks to that c*** of a ref.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby tazza40 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 pm

I find it very odd that Wenger hasnt beaten a team in the top half of the table in the league in 2017, yet so many fools want him to sign a new contract and that they can beat Southampton and Man city in the cup. and keep not turning up in the first half of most games.
tazza40
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Arsene Nose » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:01 pm

tazza40 wrote:I find it very odd that Wenger hasnt beaten a team in the top half of the table in the league in 2017, yet so many fools want him to sign a new contract and that they can beat Southampton and Man city in the cup. and keep not turning up in the first half of most games.

2017 is relatively young and we've had a bit of a wobble. He did beat Chelsea 3-0 this season.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby theHotHead » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:17 pm

And to add to this i find it embarrassing that big Sam can beat Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool in one season with Palace and some people want to give Wenger a blow job just because he​ beat Chelsea !! Dumbasses
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby redordead » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:41 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:
tazza40 wrote:I find it very odd that Wenger hasnt beaten a team in the top half of the table in the league in 2017, yet so many fools want him to sign a new contract and that they can beat Southampton and Man city in the cup. and keep not turning up in the first half of most games.

2017 is relatively young and we've had a bit of a wobble. He did beat Chelsea 3-0 this season.

your not wired up right mate
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby starmandb » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:01 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:No other manager could've gotten us to Wembley three times in four years.

Terry Neil did it
3 times in 3 years
1978/79/80
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby starmandb » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:10 pm

Cripps wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:
Cripps wrote:Bayern toe was over after first leg.

Anyway beating pep is considered an achievement?

The CL has two legs...neither are dead rubbers. In the case of Bayern on aggregate we were 3-3. They went ahead on away goals so how can the tie have been over after the first leg?

Cos they didn't give a shit in the 2nd leg cos they knew they'd get through

That's bollocks
There was 7 mins to go including injury time
Had we scored again we would have gone through
Now I know that a miss is as good as a mile
But if bayern fail to set up properly for a game and end up panicking there is no way it's a dead rubber
Dead rubbers are Games where it impossible to go through
starmandb

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:51 pm

Bayern scored 3 away goals.

Doesn't matter how close we came, the tie was essentially over after the first leg.

There was no way we were going to overcome the deficit, and we didn't.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Santi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:23 pm

UFGN wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
UFGN wrote:Wenger on Sanchez

"He will, of course, be here next year"

In his post match interview

He was just talking about his contract though, standard Wenger.

You mean chatting shit and lying through his teeth as always

No.

Sanchez has a contract until 2018, right now he is due to be here next year. You want him to come out 5 mins after we make it to the FA Cup final and say 'oh btw Sanchez is leaving in the summer' ?

Almost as if rational thought doesn't exist :think:

What's wrong with "I don't know"?

You know exactly the shit storm that would cause in the media, almost as bad as confirming he's gone. There's no need to cause drama while there are still games left and a chance for a trophy.

It's likely he'll go imo but I don't think anyone will be surprised if he does so why does Wenger need to cause extra hassle now.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:31 pm

All this talk about that Bayern game btw, people are so quick and desperate to put down anything decent we do ffs. How can you criticise us going to the Allianz and winning 2-0?

Yes it was typical Arsenal with the 'valiant 2nd leg failure' but you all know full well that Bayern gave a shit about that game so stop talking about it like a lot of you did our FA Cup wins ('we had an easy run' etc - aka bullshit).

Wenger's d*cked Pep at all 3 clubs and been d*cked by Pep at 2/3 as well, no major achievement but if someone else was doing it they wouldn't get criticised the same amount, give it a rest. Rather play vs City and/or Pep than Jose if I ever had the choice, we stand a chance.
Santi
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts