WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby HisDudeness » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:05 pm

He might make them into a Spurs & have them challenging for titles. Well... they are starting to average enough goals.

I really want to see if he can do that.....
Last edited by HisDudeness on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HisDudeness
Michael Thomas

Postby Andrew » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:They will do a job on Chelsea and then it will just boil down to who wants the title more.

We'll take care of spurs. No worries :arsesmile:
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby weaponx57 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:36 pm

Andrew wrote:
Marsbar100 wrote:They will do a job on Chelsea and then it will just boil down to who wants the title more.

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

Spurs have more motivation than us....god I hate to admit it but its the truth cause they fighting for someting...Arsenal are just coasting to the end of the season so we will lose or draw that game at most.
weaponx57
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Its at their ground though. Chances other teams have created against us and missed will be put away by Spurs.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby indy23 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:38 pm

Andrew wrote:

Lets hope we get more than two shots on goal
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby HisDudeness » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:47 pm

This man is free https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nubd83V2jkU

I think he watched a cheesy Hollywood drama & thought.... "Yeah I'll use these lines!"
HisDudeness
Michael Thomas

Postby Arsene Nose » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:03 pm

Wonder whether Baron Trump also wants Wenger out?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/soc ... f4f0974c63
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby weaponx57 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:43 am

Looks like teh f****t is staying for another 2 years and have you seen the players we are supposedly touting to replace sanchez?

Get ready for Europa league during Arsene's next 2 years.
weaponx57
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Skeelman » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:13 pm

All the rumour in the media at the moment is that we are going out to recruit players and telling them Wemger will be manager next season. Similarly with existing players whose contracts are coming to an end, they are being told the same thing. It does seem likely he will remain for at least another season really no matter what happens from now until the end of this one.

I'm relatively new to the Wenger out opinion, it was this season that really decided it for me. The complete collapse against Bayern, getting schooled by Sam Allardyce and Tony Pulis, the glaringly obvious lack of tactical nous from the manager etc this season have reallly hit home for me. Also I now have doubts as to Wengers so called 'honour'. He always maintained that the fans would truly decide if he stayed or not but he now seems to be disregarding the fans since it's clear now the vast majority want him gone (see the Arsenal Supporters Trust overwhelming vote for him to go).

So now I have no faith in his coaching abilities and ability to win anything and no faith in his qualities as a human being. HOWEVER I still wouldn't want to see the man get physically hurt and I truly fear that some nutter is going to attempt to do something very silly if he stays. I really fear that the complete impotence a lot of fans must feel is going to translate itself into something terrible in the mind of an already unhinged individual. I just hope we get mullered by City in the FA cup and by Man Utd and Spurs in the league in the vain hope this might change his mind. Perhaps bad results in all three of those games might just do it, although it's by no means guaranteed. I think the man is really deluded now. I think he thinks he is still the messiah of Arsenal and can restore them to former glories. I think it's becoming clear that he himself is unhinged. I just want the man to walk away because this situation (if he stays) will be unprecedented and with situations like that anything can happen.

Please Arsene just walk away and maybe think about getting some counselling or something.
Skeelman
Liam Brady

Postby Denis_E » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Skeelman wrote:All the rumour in the media at the moment is that we are going out to recruit players and telling them Wemger will be manager next season. Similarly with existing players whose contracts are coming to an end, they are being told the same thing. It does seem likely he will remain for at least another season really no matter what happens from now until the end of this one.

I'm relatively new to the Wenger out opinion, it was this season that really decided it for me. The complete collapse against Bayern, getting schooled by Sam Allardyce and Tony Pulis, the glaringly obvious lack of tactical nous from the manager etc this season have reallly hit home for me. Also I now have doubts as to Wengers so called 'honour'. He always maintained that the fans would truly decide if he stayed or not but he now seems to be disregarding the fans since it's clear now the vast majority want him gone (see the Arsenal Supporters Trust overwhelming vote for him to go).

So now I have no faith in his coaching abilities and ability to win anything and no faith in his qualities as a human being. HOWEVER I still wouldn't want to see the man get physically hurt and I truly fear that some nutter is going to attempt to do something very silly if he stays. I really fear that the complete impotence a lot of fans must feel is going to translate itself into something terrible in the mind of an already unhinged individual. I just hope we get mullered by City in the FA cup and by Man Utd and Spurs in the league in the vain hope this might change his mind. Perhaps bad results in all three of those games might just do it, although it's by no means guaranteed. I think the man is really deluded now. I think he thinks he is still the messiah of Arsenal and can restore them to former glories. I think it's becoming clear that he himself is unhinged. I just want the man to walk away because this situation (if he stays) will be unprecedented and with situations like that anything can happen.

Please Arsene just walk away and maybe think about getting some counselling or something.

No amount of humiliation from now until the end of the season will get a shameless spineless cockroach like arsene wenger to change his mind and fall on his sword. His eyes see only green - pretty much 2 months the 'contract decision announcement' has already been delayed because we are a dumpster fire right now

As for something terrible happening to him, obviously this shouldn't happen to any person regardless of how despicable. He is a piece of shit, but sadly him clinging onto his position isn't illegal (although it is criminal in a larger sense) so yeah there are lines in fan protest that can't be crossed

With all that said does that rule out the chance of anything ugly going on in the near future (not necessarily against him but amongst fans etc), probably not. And the fact is that ugly situations have already starting springing up (let's face it mainly cause the wenger faithful can't handle any other f***ing opinions on matchday). And Wenger, the board must all be aware of this climate, so if they insist on this charade continuing then everything that ensues is on them really
'A friend to all is a friend to none'
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby maxgunner » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Skeelman wrote:All the rumour in the media at the moment is that we are going out to recruit players and telling them Wemger will be manager next season. Similarly with existing players whose contracts are coming to an end, they are being told the same thing. It does seem likely he will remain for at least another season really no matter what happens from now until the end of this one.

So it took you 13 seasons to come around, better late than ever mate :clap:
maxgunner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Denis_E » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:01 pm

maxgunner wrote:

So it took you 13 seasons to come around, better late than ever mate :clap:

Better late than never, true

However earlier would have been ideal

Think about it, a lot of us were at this point 5 or 6 years ago, the guy who started this thread was at this point in 2009 ffs

But through all that time while it was clear to us that we were going no where and getting shitter by the year, it's the swarms of wenger boys that enabled this shit show to continue

Even now as the tide has turned and people are visibly done with him, he will still linger on like a cockroach for 2 more years. The board never had to even fathom replacing him for the past 5 years and so we're stuck with him for at least another year or two (cause careful what you wish for lol, I don't think my dog would do much worse tbh we're sitting pretty at 6th place in April).

So had people woken up a little earlier in the decade we may already be well into our transition, instead we're allowing wenger to f**k the club and squad up another few years
'A friend to all is a friend to none'
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby indy23 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:07 pm

If dembele and pea leave dortmund they will still rebuild faster than arsenal did.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby redordead » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:36 pm

when he signs the 2 year contract he will be sticking hes fist up every arsenal fans arse,its a "f**k you W****rs im better than you mugs who pay through the nose to watch my shit"and you cant blame anyone but yourselves,its like going to the same restaurant and getting food poisioning everytime and you still go back.f**k wenger time for change
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby redordead » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:49 pm

the mans a k*** full stop
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

PreviousNext