WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby ag6789 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:23 am

The way Wenger threw away this year's FA Cup shows his complete disregard for fans emotions and his ego maniacal behavior. The team he selected was of Championship caliber, hence played like one and were defeated by one. Even Mertasaker said in the post match interview that the team comprised of players who rarely practised together, hence lacked cohesion. This whimsical attitude by the team manager is completely unacceptable. With his terrible record against top four teams ( massive defeats all round; 8-2 vs ManU, 6-0 vs Chelsea, 4 goal defeats against Liverpool, on and on and on) over the last 5 year has brought down the clubs status to an also ran from a Elite club of the past. High time Wenger is sacked to stop irreparable damage.
ag6789
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby indy23 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:55 am

Lol it's pretty much consensus majority that change is needed. Don't really need a Wenger in thread unless u like trolls on the board.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Jack The Ripper » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:54 pm

As I have always said "Thanks for the first 8 years Wenger, but the rest of it has been rubbish".

And thats the way it is for me. 1996 - 2004 was enjoyable, I loved it, very exciting times, not only did we play good football BUT we won major trophies! we had everything. We were a very powerful team that was fast too.

2005 - 2018 has been complete and utter rubbish, 14 years of rubbish. Ok yeah 05 and 06 were not bad but they were certainly nowhere near as good as the previous years, and since then its just got worse and worse and worse and worse, we are either so stale and are in dejavu or we get worse, we never improve. When you really think back most of it has been total misery and disappointment.
Jack The Ripper
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby coach8smallball » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:29 pm

Jack The Ripper wrote:As I have always said "Thanks for the first 8 years Wenger, but the rest of it has been rubbish".

And thats the way it is for me. 1996 - 2004 was enjoyable, I loved it, very exciting times, not only did we play good football BUT we won major trophies! we had everything. We were a very powerful team that was fast too.

2005 - 2018 has been complete and utter rubbish, 14 years of rubbish. Ok yeah 05 and 06 were not bad but they were certainly nowhere near as good as the previous years, and since then its just got worse and worse and worse and worse, we are either so stale and are in dejavu or we get worse, we never improve. When you really think back most of it has been total misery and disappointment.

spot on.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby immsun » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:55 pm

So Wenger says Jan transfer window should be banned.

Now don't expect anything. He has given the hint.
immsun
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby theHotHead » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:41 pm

starmandb wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
immsun wrote:Come on guys. It happens. We have played such teams in past as well and we got through.

Just hope wenger realizes his squad depth now.

??

These embarrassments seem to happen to Arsenal far more than any other team ! One common denominator - Arsene f***ing Wenger !

This man is crucifying the club, Wengerball and being competitive have long died, only to be found again during archaeological digs. One day we will talk to our grand kids (or great great grand kids of you are already a grandpa) about the good old days at Arsenal.

That's not true
We have had some very poor results in Europe and against some top premier league sides but as far as the fa cup goes we have a fantastic record and as much as I want Wenger gone there was some utter bollocks on phone ins Sunday about disrespecting the cup
We have a squad
He used the squad
The fact he didn't set us up properly is where the fault lies
14/15
Man city 0 championship Middlesbrough 2
Chelsea( who were 2 up ) 2 league one Bradford 4
09/10
Man Utd 0 league one Leeds 1
12/13
Championship Leeds 2 Tottenham 1
16/17
Liverpool 1 championship wolves 2

I don't have any problem with him rotating the squad, like he said, its done all the time and people don't complain when you win. Our first team have looked like imbeciles at times so I am not gonna crucify a reserve team that looked the same. There was enough quality in the team to win the game.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Goners » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:45 pm

I feel sorry for the younger players in the team that played Forest..

Imagine having to look to 'senior' players like Welbz and Walnut for inspiration.
'Thank you for your interest in our affairs'....PHW
Goners
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Clarkey T » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:17 am

I've never been one to want to see a manager sacked, but feel the right time for Arsene to go was 2 years ago,

We splash out on one player but by the time we splash out on another, the first one wants to leave.

Then we hear the regular chestnut of we tried to sign someone when they were youngsters coming through, Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Joe Hart :dizzy: - to me i see it as being proud to have tried... but failed to land a player.

The man has been fantastic for the club, but he's too stubborn and doesn't want to change with the times, it's sad to see the abuse he gets from some fans but it's been clear that some sections have been slowly starting to get fed up for about 3 years, it would have been better to go with dignity but now i can't see him ever leaving with the respect that say Manchester United fans have for Alex Ferguson, which is really sad.
Clarkey T
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby coach8smallball » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Clarkey T wrote:I've never been one to want to see a manager sacked, but feel the right time for Arsene to go was 2 years ago,

We splash out on one player but by the time we splash out on another, the first one wants to leave.

Then we hear the regular chestnut of we tried to sign someone when they were youngsters coming through, Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Joe Hart :dizzy: - to me i see it as being proud to have tried... but failed to land a player.

The man has been fantastic for the club, but he's too stubborn and doesn't want to change with the times, it's sad to see the abuse he gets from some fans but it's been clear that some sections have been slowly starting to get fed up for about 3 years, it would have been better to go with dignity but now i can't see him ever leaving with the respect that say Manchester United fans have for Alex Ferguson, which is really sad.

sad? yes....but it's his own doing. I feel that he deserves a better part of the vitriol coming his way.
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby redordead » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Evening standard has a big spread on ancolotti as wengers successor next season whoop whoop
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby coach8smallball » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:00 pm

redordead wrote:Evening standard has a big spread on ancolotti as wengers successor next season whoop whoop

first arteta
now ancelotti.....

who next?
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby redordead » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:03 pm

redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby redordead » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:04 pm

Think they want arteta as assistant
Last edited by redordead on Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby redordead » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:06 pm

I'll take that all day long
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright