New Up Rising Talent

New Up Rising Talent

Postby Belz » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:16 pm

New Up Rising Talent, You Might Be Thinking Who Might This Be? I Can Guarantee You Would Have Never Heard Off Him, His Name Danny-G And Has Released Three Songs So Go On And Listen To Them And When Your Finished Listening To His Songs Spread The Word About Him.

Website-http://www.danny-g.co.nr (Under-Construction)
Myspace-http://www.myspace.com/mcdan2dag
Imeem-http://danny-g.imeem.com/
Belz
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Re: New Up Rising Talent

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:27 pm

You want new talent? Check these bad boys out

Most imaginative and original new band I've seen in ages.

PURE talent
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Belz » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:43 pm

I Think Those Songs/Videos On Youtube Are Crap And I Said Rising Talent Not Just Shit Talent. :rolf23: :sterb029:
Belz
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:48 pm

Belz wrote:I Think Those Songs/Videos On Youtube Are Crap And I Said Rising Talent Not Just Shit Talent. :rolf23: :sterb029:

What can I say bro, new band, and a rock band no less, entering the album charts at number 3 with teir debut album - the mainstream charts mind. Selling out their tour and having to open new dates. All on their own label.

I think that speaks for itself :19:

QUALITY ;)
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Belz » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:55 pm

Damn I Got Beat There, Have To Admit It, However My Mate Danny-G, He Just Came Out Very Recently At The Age Of Only 16. Let Me Tell You Somethings About Him He Had A Chance Of A Life Time At The Age 11 He Had The Opportunity To Become One Of The Junior So Solid Crew(The So Solid Crew Sang 21 Seconds etc.), But He Had To Reject Them Because His Mother Wouldn't Let Him Join And There After He Never Sang Until Recently... And Blah Blah Blah. So There :cool:
Belz
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:00 pm

Belz wrote:Damn I Got Beat There, Have To Admit It, However My Mate Danny-G, He Just Came Out Very Recently At The Age Of Only 16. Let Me Tell You Somethings About Him He Had A Chance Of A Life Time At The Age 11 He Had The Opportunity To Become One Of The Junior So Solid Crew(The So Solid Crew Sang 21 Seconds etc.), But He Had To Reject Them Because His Mother Wouldn't Let Him Join And There After He Never Sang Until Recently... And Blah Blah Blah. So There :cool:

Respect man.

I played in a band that got signed last year (vocals), and I am still plugging away. It's tough. It's no cake walk bud.

Whoever puts themself in the spotlight gets my respect.
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Belz » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:02 pm

Yeah His My Mate Knew Him For 6 Years And I'm Trying To Help Him Become Big Hopefully He Will. :oh_yeh:
Belz
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:07 pm

Good luck dude. It's a hel of a business, both in a good way and in a bad way.

It's HARD, and it's also AWESOME. Nothing like walking out there and seeing hundreds/thousands of faces all staring back at you. It's better than any drug.
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Belz » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:16 pm

Ok Danny-G Don't Do Any Hard Work He Just Makes The Songs And Poses For Cameras And Mostly Everything Else I Do, I'm Doing His Website, His Myspace, Imeem And Promoting Him. So Its Just A Walk In The Park For Him
Belz
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:17 pm

Belz wrote:Ok Danny-G Don't Do Any Hard Work He Just Makes The Songs And Poses For Cameras And Mostly Everything Else I Do, I'm Doing His Website, His Myspace, Imeem And Promoting Him. So Its Just A Walk In The Park For Him

I guess that's the difference dude. Rock bands live the (sometimes hard) life, and the dream ;)
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Inchpräctice » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:28 pm

Belz wrote:Damn I Got Beat There, Have To Admit It, However My Mate Danny-G, He Just Came Out Very Recently At The Age Of Only 16. Let Me Tell You Somethings About Him He Had A Chance Of A Life Time At The Age 11 He Had The Opportunity To Become One Of The Junior So Solid Crew(The So Solid Crew Sang 21 Seconds etc.), But He Had To Reject Them Because His Mother Wouldn't Let Him Join And There After He Never Sang Until Recently... And Blah Blah Blah. So There :cool:

I think you're in danger of breaking your SHIFT key mate.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:33 pm

Inchpractice wrote:

I think you're in danger of breaking your SHIFT key mate.

:rolf23:
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Belz » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:28 pm

New Music Video Trailer
Belz
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Return to Music