Worst Songs Ever

Worst Songs Ever

Postby gzagee » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Post em here.

This song is being played by the workmen next door to my office. It was irritating then and still is to this day. :BangHead:

Image
User avatar
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008
 
Posts: 20802
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:46 am
Location: Somewhere between Nadir and Nirvana

Re: Worst Songs Ever

Postby Inchpräctice » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:55 pm

That Rebecca Black one should be listed here.

:doh:
groom suits for gooners with taste
User avatar
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24155
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:40 pm
Location: Bucks

Re: Worst Songs Ever

Postby GunnGunn » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:02 pm

gzagee wrote:Post em here.

This song is being played by the workmen next door to my office. It was irritating then and still is to this day. :BangHead:



You don't know what a bad song is, listing this classic here :hiding:
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
User avatar
GunnGunn
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18994
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:31 pm
Location: London

Re: Worst Songs Ever

Postby CynicalGooner » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Anything by Cascada
#YaGunnersYa
User avatar
CynicalGooner
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14975
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 am

Re: Worst Songs Ever

Postby Fabrestuta » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Actually that Whigfield song brings back memories. :redface:

Now this is a terrible song. I'd like to punch that skinny Canadian wench


User avatar
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 18570
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:12 pm

Postby Leody » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Speaking of work men, Men At Work whatever that stupid ass song about Australia was. That used to drive me up the wall. I remember it was the late 90s and my older brother had just started college at Carnegie Mellon and that was the first MP3 I ever heard... He thought it was the coolest thing ever being able to play music on his computer. I want to punch him in the face after about 3 times hearing that song.

To this day I can't imagine why anybody took the time to make that into a MP3.
This space used to be more fun...
User avatar
Leody
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 13300
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:31 pm
Location: Across the pond

Re: Worst Songs Ever

Postby GunnGunn » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:32 pm

You lot have never heard of Vanilla!!!!



Grew up with this shit :disgust:
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
User avatar
GunnGunn
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18994
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:31 pm
Location: London

Re: Worst Songs Ever

Postby Fabrestuta » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Good call GG, that song was bloody dreadful.
User avatar
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 18570
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:12 pm

Re: Worst Songs Ever

Postby gzagee » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:44 pm

GunnGunn wrote:You lot have never heard of Vanilla!!!!



Grew up with this shit :disgust:


We used to know one of those chicks :redface:
Image
User avatar
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008
 
Posts: 20802
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:46 am
Location: Somewhere between Nadir and Nirvana

Re: Worst Songs Ever

Postby Goose » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:15 pm

I dont know about where you are, but its cold in the d!!



I want to take you to the movies!!



All I can say is Oh Boy!
Image
User avatar
Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009
 
Posts: 9472
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:01 pm
Location: Behind You, Sniffing Your Hair

Re:

Postby Dejan » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Leody wrote:Speaking of work men, Men At Work whatever that stupid ass song about Australia was. That used to drive me up the wall. I remember it was the late 90s and my older brother had just started college at Carnegie Mellon and that was the first MP3 I ever heard... He thought it was the coolest thing ever being able to play music on his computer. I want to punch him in the face after about 3 times hearing that song.

To this day I can't imagine why anybody took the time to make that into a MP3.


This?



How the f**k can you dislike this?
its a classic!
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24593
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: Re:

Postby Gunner Down Under » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Dejan wrote:
Leody wrote:Speaking of work men, Men At Work whatever that stupid ass song about Australia was. That used to drive me up the wall. I remember it was the late 90s and my older brother had just started college at Carnegie Mellon and that was the first MP3 I ever heard... He thought it was the coolest thing ever being able to play music on his computer. I want to punch him in the face after about 3 times hearing that song.

To this day I can't imagine why anybody took the time to make that into a MP3.


This?



How the f**k can you dislike this?
its a classic!



OI! I've got that song on my MP3 and it's a classic!

It's pretty funny though :lol:
Image
User avatar
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9278
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:48 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Worst Songs Ever

Postby Swan » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:Actually that Whigfield song brings back memories. :redface:

Now this is a terrible song. I'd like to punch that skinny Canadian wench




everyone but canadians like her so looks like you are stuck with here.. thanks
User avatar
Swan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: kitchener , canada

Re: Worst Songs Ever

Postby Fabrestuta » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Swan wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:Actually that Whigfield song brings back memories. :redface:

Now this is a terrible song. I'd like to punch that skinny Canadian wench




everyone but canadians like her so looks like you are stuck with here.. thanks



I will hunt you down for unleashing her on the world. You better sleep with one eye open Swan.
User avatar
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 18570
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:12 pm

Re: Worst Songs Ever

Postby Swan » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:39 pm

lol...

my wife will protect me..
User avatar
Swan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: kitchener , canada

Next

Return to Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest