Most memorable concert/gig

Re: Most memorable concert/gig

Postby UFGN » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:05 pm

Went to see Massive Attack yesterday at the 02. Must be 12 years at least since I last saw them

They were fantastic. Incredible sound quality. Didn't play Unfinished Sympathy, which I thought was a bit petty of them
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Ach » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:52 pm

Going to the BSB concert in November. Can't f***ing wait. First concert as a customer. I've worked at a Billy Joel one which was great
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:46 pm

Just went last night. Greatest one ever

The tribute to Aaron Carter was amazing. For nick to perform like that a day after his brother dies is legendary

Greatest group of all time

So glad I can tick it off the bucket list after missing out on 2019
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:51 pm

Ach wrote:Just went last night. Greatest one ever

The tribute to Aaron Carter was amazing. For nick to perform like that a day after his brother dies is legendary

Greatest group of all time

So glad I can tick it off the bucket list after missing out on 2019

Your musical taste is like catching Ebola on the way to a chemotherapy session, for a rare and terminal cancer, which was caused by HIV.

And then getting to the hospital and finding you mixed the dates up and the appointment was yesterday.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Ach » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:59 pm

You like oasis. I don't need to say anything more
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:07 pm

Ach wrote:You like oasis. I don't need to say anything more

I'm not surprised you find the use of live instruments and the concept of songs being performed by the people who created them a little alien

UFGN

Postby Ach » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:20 pm

Everyone has different tastes.

Not surprised you can't fathom that in your neanderthal mind.

It is what it is.

I actually don't mind oasis and their only 2 songs they have worth listening to are awesome so you do have some taste in music. I'll grant you that. Well done

Now let's fast forward this to you throwing an insult cos that's your thing, the big man that you are and I'll just go back to laughing.

Go nuts.

Back on topic

2 hours concert aren't long enough. They need more time to bust out the classics
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:31 pm

Ach wrote:Everyone has different tastes.

Not surprised you can't fathom that in your neanderthal mind.

It is what it is.

I actually don't mind oasis and their only 2 songs they have worth listening to are awesome so you do have some taste in music. I'll grant you that. Well done

Now let's fast forward this to you throwing an insult cos that's your thing, the big man that you are and I'll just go back to laughing.

Go nuts.

Back on topic

2 hours concert aren't long enough. They need more time to bust out the classics

You want me to insult you worse than saying your musical taste is worse than having Ebola, HIV and cancer at the same time?

UFGN

Postby Ach » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:40 pm

That was an insult?

Mocking my music taste coming from you? Lol

I suggest keeping quiet. You're just embarrassing yourself

Go educate yourself on music then come back.
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:49 pm

We've got a grown man going to a fkin backstreet boys concert and then giving it large over here.

The world is upside down. Just close the fkin forum down and dissolve the football club. Defecting to Spurs has got to be better than this

UFGN

Postby Ach » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:58 pm

UFGN wrote:We've got a grown man going to a fkin backstreet boys concert and then giving it large over here.

The world is upside down. Just close the fkin forum down and dissolve the football club. Defecting to Spurs has got to be better than this

There are thousands of men there. Shock horror.

You seem to take it personally that others have better musical taste than you. I wasn't going to mention it but you come at me trying to act like a big man and you get put down.

I've just had a look through this thread to see your "musical taste"

:rofll: :rofll:

The nerve you have to criticize others when you listen to that trash. Dear God.

Keep quiet. Save yourself from looking more stupid.
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:04 pm

Ooooo well that's me told

I hope they did a little dance for you and er, sang in harmony nicely? Or mimed, or whatever.

Gosh.

UFGN

Postby Ach » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:13 pm

UFGN wrote:Ooooo well that's me told

I hope they did a little dance for you and er, sang in harmony nicely? Or mimed, or whatever.

Gosh.

The butthurt you are showing over this, I don't understand it. Why does my liking the greatest band of all time as millions do bother you so much?

Are you that lonely that good old cripps has such importance in your life? I'm honoured but quite frankly I don't give a shit about you. That's why I barely reply to you other than this laughable encounter

Go find a good woman and get laid. It'll help.

Oh and listen to some good music. Note, I said good. Not Radiohead and Libertines.
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:31 pm

Ach wrote:
UFGN wrote:Ooooo well that's me told

Gosh.

The butthurt you are showing over this, I don't understand it. Why does my liking the greatest band of all time as millions do bother you so much?

Are you that lonely that good old cripps has such importance in your life? I'm honoured but quite frankly I don't give a shit about you. That's why I barely reply to you other than this laughable encounter

Go find a good woman and get laid. It'll help.

Oh and listen to some good music. Note, I said good. Not Radiohead and Libertines.

Well, I rarely bother with you tbh because I find you to be a bit slow and a bit like a little girl.

I couldn't have been more right lol.

At least Aaron died like a rock star, I'll give him that. Respect where it's due, checking out at 34 in the bath is pretty rock'n'roll

UFGN

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:33 pm

Muse in 2004, touring for the Absolution album

Saw them in a small venue in Washington DC (they weren't popular in America then), and they blew the roof off. Never seen a full concert floor bouncing to "Time is Running Out". I bought their Wembley DVD and was disappointed to see a largely boring 'stadium' type crowd by comparison.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to Music