Most memorable concert/gig

Re: Most memorable concert/gig

Postby UFGN » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:40 pm

Highbury Hillbilly wrote:Muse in 2004, touring for the Absolution album

Saw them in a small venue in Washington DC (they weren't popular in America then), and they blew the roof off. Never seen a full concert floor bouncing to "Time is Running Out". I bought their Wembley DVD and was disappointed to see a largely boring 'stadium' type crowd by comparison.

Never used to like them but warmed to them later on. They filled in at short notice at a festival I attended and were very good. Would have been roughly the same time you saw them.

I love Time Is Running Out, Stockholm Syndrome, and Blackout
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Ach » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:47 pm

UFGN wrote:
Ach wrote:
UFGN wrote:Ooooo well that's me told

I hope they did a little dance for you and er, sang in harmony nicely? Or mimed, or whatever.

Gosh.

The butthurt you are showing over this, I don't understand it. Why does my liking the greatest band of all time as millions do bother you so much?

Are you that lonely that good old cripps has such importance in your life? I'm honoured but quite frankly I don't give a shit about you. That's why I barely reply to you other than this laughable encounter

Go find a good woman and get laid. It'll help.

Oh and listen to some good music. Note, I said good. Not Radiohead and Libertines.

Well, I rarely bother with you tbh because I find you to be a bit slow and a bit like a little girl.

I couldn't have been more right lol.

At least Aaron died like a rock star, I'll give him that. Respect where it's due, checking out at 34 in the bath is pretty rock'n'roll

Yeah clearly never bother with me lol

You keep telling yourself that

The fact you show respect to a death of a guy who sent death threats to his brothers wife and was an all round knob says a lot

But but it's rock and roll. We've established you know nothing about music be it rock and roll or any other genre so keep quiet about it

Anyone else willing to talk music, I'm game
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:56 pm

Jesus Christ.

I genuinely forgot what a plonker this bloke is.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Ach » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:26 pm

And there it is

What a predictable neanderthal dumbass

But but Rock and roll is all about dying in bath tubs

What a f***ing idiot
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:34 pm

Ach wrote:And there it is

What a predictable neanderthal dumbass

But but Rock and roll is all about dying in bath tubs

What a f***ing idiot

At least 74,000 posts of warped toddler level dribble. 74,000. And you crawled back here after being permanently banned. I genuinely got second hand awkwardness when I realised the extent of your..... contribution.

Absolutely embarrassingly awful.

Your musical taste is actually one of the less embarrassing things about you :rofll:

UFGN
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Ach » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:44 pm

I was waiting for the post count comment looooool

As I said predictable

Still waffling on about musical taste when you don't have any is what's embarrassing but you're also an idiot so you'll keep going

You're one of the most pointless posters here. All you do is insult and grunt cos you know no better. And when someone else replies in kind, there you go crying.

I'm not taking any shit from a fool like you. You get a free pass from the Mods to post whatever you want. I'll reply to your crap in kind

Now let's have more insults and grunts like a good little neanderthal that you are
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:58 pm

Ach wrote:I was waiting for the post count comment looooool

As I said predictable

Still waffling on about musical taste when you don't have any is what's embarrassing but you're also an idiot so you'll keep going

You're one of the most pointless posters here. All you do is insult and grunt cos you know no better. And when someone else replies in kind, there you go crying.

I'm not taking any shit from a fool like you. You get a free pass from the Mods to post whatever you want. I'll reply to your crap in kind

Now let's have more insults and grunts like a good little neanderthal that you are

Lol, someone gave the slow little girl a pair of knuckle dusters :rofll:

Yeah, about that post count. It's truly humiliating and I'm not surprised you never want to talk about it

And all this because I mocked you for being a BSB fangirl? You're out of control love

UFGN
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Ach » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:04 pm

Embarrassing

Hilarious someone has countered your bs and you can't take it

Your big man persona on here is turning out to be little dick syndrome

I have to make this many posts so your crap is drowned and the rest don't have to read your shit.

All this cos a man with no musical taste got his knickers in a twist cos I went to a BSB concert

Pathetic
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Slick » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:11 pm

Tool and Primus at the Cumbre Tajín in Veracruz, Mexico. 2016 or 17. Danny Carey’s drumming gave me goosebumps. …and Primus playing Southbound Pachyderm might have been the highlight of the night. Larry’s guitar solo was incredible.
Slick
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby UFGN » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:18 pm

Slick wrote:Tool and Primus at the Cumbre Tajín in Veracruz, Mexico. 2016 or 17. Danny Carey’s drumming gave me goosebumps. …and Primus playing Southbound Pachyderm might have been the highlight of the night. Larry’s guitar solo was incredible.

Jesus, I think I'd rather watch the Backstreet Boys

UFGN
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby VCC » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:52 pm

Nana Mouskouri at the Regent Theatre some real good toe tapping moments
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Previous

Return to Music