Spaced

Spaced

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:40 pm

Did anyone else used to watch Spaced? The late 90's sitcom written by Simon Pegg and Jessica Stephenson?

I bought the box set over Christmas and re-watched both series', and it seriously is one of the best and funniest things to have ever been shown on British television :rofll:

It's mixture of pop-culture, movie homages and sheer randomness make it one of my favourite shows of all time :hail:

Any other Spaced fans out there?
User avatar
Good_Eye_Sniper
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5036
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:46 pm

Re: Spaced

Postby Armis » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:19 pm

I'm a big fan of it. One of my favorites. I thought it was genius.
User avatar
Armis
Michael Thomas
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:19 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Spaced

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:35 pm

Armis wrote:I'm a big fan of it. One of my favorites. I thought it was genius.

It was genius mate, but sadly, just like Black Books, criminally overlooked
User avatar
Good_Eye_Sniper
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5036
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:46 pm

Re: Spaced

Postby Libertine » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:44 pm

Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:
Armis wrote:I'm a big fan of it. One of my favorites. I thought it was genius.

It was genius mate, but sadly, just like Black Books, criminally overlooked



Not a huge fan of Spaced (although it had it's moments) but Black Books was quality.
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7734
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:17 pm

Re: Spaced

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:58 am

Libertine wrote:
Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:
Armis wrote:I'm a big fan of it. One of my favorites. I thought it was genius.

It was genius mate, but sadly, just like Black Books, criminally overlooked



Not a huge fan of Spaced (although it had it's moments) but Black Books was quality.

I have both box sets. They see a lot of air time, partly because they're awesome, but also because there's never anything decent on telly! :P
User avatar
Good_Eye_Sniper
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5036
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:46 pm

Re: Spaced

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Taken from the best episode





:rofll: GENIUS :hail:
User avatar
Good_Eye_Sniper
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5036
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:46 pm


Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest