X Factor

Re: X Factor

Postby ScottishLass » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:29 am

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:Personally I didn't think she was out of tune and sung it very well. No idea what Same Difference is?

Why does everyone hate Rachel? I like her man, she's got the ball to pull herself out of the shit she was in. Good on her.

Because she has a serious attitude problem. You can tell she still goes out and gets tanked up every weekend. Probably still a user to be honest. Just in general shes a classless human being the way she talks to people. I'm going to stop there because you might begin to think I really dont like her. ;) :P
ScottishLass
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:32 am

Lol I think when you've been treated like shit for so long you start to get a complex about you. And she is most definately not using now :)

Does Euoghan make any of you birds cry or is it just my Mrs? Any time he talks she gets tears in her eyes lol.
Reinvestment before Renewal.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby ScottishLass » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:42 am

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:Lol I think when you've been treated like shit for so long you start to get a complex about you. And she is most definately not using now :)

Does Euoghan make any of you birds cry or is it just my Mrs? Any time he talks she gets tears in her eyes lol.

From personal experience - it isn't the junkies that get treated bad.. its generally the junkies treating other people bad ( no I wasn't a junky lol but i've had a run in with one ). Its her own fault - I have no sympathy for any junkies whatsoever. My problem is why does she suddenly think she has what it takes to make decisions for herself? Shes clearly already failed at life ( the fact that she 'used to be' a druggie and had her kids taken off of her ), so why would she all of a sudden be able to make the right decisions for herself now? I'm gonna stop now because I probably sound really mean to you haha.

Euoghan doesnt do it for me unfortunately :P. He seems very quiet when he sings most of the time - He is a sweet/cute little guy but I think that will only get you so far in the competition. He doesn't really seem bothered about being there, dont you get that feeling? Maybe it's just because hes such a laid back little guy - who knows.
ScottishLass
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:57 am

I think junkies do get a bit of a raw deal, they got all sorts of abuse shouted at them in the street and it's very easy to get addicted to that shit. I couldn't say that someone who has managed to get off them has failed at life. I think not having her kids hurts her more than any pain I've ever imagined, I prbably wouldn't cope without my two. I think she was just brought up in a bad situation and fell into the wrong ways in life having a kid at 13 can't be easy.

I do feel like he couldn't give a shit but that's what makes me like the lad he seems genuinely happy to just be there.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby Inchpräctice » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:39 am

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:Personally I didn't think she was out of tune and sung it very well. No idea what Same Difference is?

Why does everyone hate Rachel? I like her man, she's got the ball to pull herself out of the shit she was in. Good on her.

I don't hate Rachel at all but she definitely hit some bum notes in that performance, without a doubt.

One thing that does annoy me is that the subject of 'doing it for my kids' comes up every single week and I'm getting bored of hearing the sob story now.
I'm totally indifferent about the snottly little bastards now because it's been milked to death.

Mind you that's probably more down to the editing than the woman herself.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Bristol_Gunner » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:54 am

how is the 39 year old still in.
Bristol_Gunner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:44 pm

Inchpractice wrote:

I don't hate Rachel at all but she definitely hit some bum notes in that performance, without a doubt.

One thing that does annoy me is that the subject of 'doing it for my kids' comes up every single week and I'm getting bored of hearing the sob story now.
I'm totally indifferent about the snottly little bastards now because it's been milked to death.

Mind you that's probably more down to the editing than the woman herself.

She cleary is doing it for her kids though, when you have kids you do everything for them.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby Inchpräctice » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:57 pm

I understand that completely but we got the point about her kids when she was out in Greece or wherever the 'tropical location' was when she was still trying to get into the final 8.
That was weeks ago and yet every single programme in the pre-performance interview we have to listen to it again because they're trying to sell it as a sob story so she gets the sympathy vote.
Why can't we just judge her on her vocal ability?
I think it's Dannii or Cheryl that keeps bringing it up.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:02 pm

I think vocally she has a lot to prove Dannii is giving her crap the first week was ridiculously crap.

It's TV though, how the f**k is Dead Wife still there. Last night proved it was a load of bollock though with them keeping Ruth in cos she had 'fight' when Laura was clearly the better singer.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby ScottishLass » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:39 pm

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:I think vocally she has a lot to prove Dannii is giving her crap the first week was ridiculously crap.

It's TV though, how the f**k is Dead Wife still there. Last night proved it was a load of bollock though with them keeping Ruth in cos she had 'fight' when Laura was clearly the better singer.

Junky Lost Kids shoulda been gone weeks ago. She definately shouldn't of got Austin put out. I think though Cheryl got it spot on. Louis put out Laura for tactical reasons. She was one of the favourites to win the competition - a threat to his JLS. It was the same with Austin, he was 3rd favourite to win it so he put him out before Junky Lost Kids.

On Louis.. Some of the comments hes been making his series is cringeworthy. Think hes just making a fool of himself really.
ScottishLass
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Nathalispur » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:17 pm

Im fuming about last nights result, Rachel should go Im afraid.....it was all over the papers about her being a mugging druggie scummy mummy and im supposed to feel sorry for her???? she cant sing either.
And as for the middle aged cabaret act, why is he still in it???

Laura was the best singer in the contest what a load of drivel that programme has become.
old time *** ID RATHER HAVE A BOTTLE IN FRONT OF ME THAN HAVE A FRONTAL LOBOTOMY
Nathalispur
Michael Thomas

Postby Younggooner08 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:19 pm

I cant be bothered to read the thread but just thought i would say my girlfriend is sitting next to me watching the repeat right now. Cant stand the show, hence why im on the laptop
Imagee
Younggooner08
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:22 pm

There is plenty of people who have went down the route of drugs and managed not only survive but make them selves a better person for it. I dunno any of you on here but if you can't admire the woman for that you've clearly never been around anyone who has basically brought themselves back from the dead.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby Nathalispur » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:24 pm

I am all for giving people second chances in life but i cannot ever forgive or understand a person having thier children taken away from them, I really hope she does well in life and turns her life around but.....when it comes to your kids they are ALWAYS 1st no matter what
old time *** ID RATHER HAVE A BOTTLE IN FRONT OF ME THAN HAVE A FRONTAL LOBOTOMY
Nathalispur
Michael Thomas

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Couldn't agree with you more but having a child at 13 will f**k your head up, she made mistakes when she was very, very young.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

PreviousNext

Return to TV