X Factor

X Factor

Postby Nathalispur » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:53 am

Anyone watching this and wanting to smash the telly in everytime Daniel gets through to the next round?...yes he seems like a pleasant enough bloke and I feel pity for his wife dying but he is the biggest kareoke singer I have ever seen!!!

Who in the world is voting for him..?!?!?
old time *** ID RATHER HAVE A BOTTLE IN FRONT OF ME THAN HAVE A FRONTAL LOBOTOMY
User avatar
Nathalispur
Michael Thomas
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 pm
Location: Herts

Re: X Factor

Postby Fordy » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:40 am

me i think he's ace
Fordy
 

Re: X Factor

Postby Trina » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:43 am

I was going to post about X Factor last night after they kept that mouthy, annoying cow in!

I disagree with you though :D I think Daniel has put up with a lot of crap from the judges. Last night he sang better than Rachel.

Rachel gets sympathy because she was a druggy and got her kids taken off her, what a load of crap. Austin should have stayed last night.

Diana to win :P
Le Boss
User avatar
Trina
The Boss
The Boss
 
Posts: 24045
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:19 pm

Re: X Factor

Postby Gooner Girl » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:11 pm

Alexandra is my favourite! She's got a great voice.

Cheryl has the strongest category by far. I like Laura as well
Image
User avatar
Gooner Girl
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:04 pm
Location: West Sussex

Re: X Factor

Postby ThierryHenryJunior » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:44 pm

Austin Never Shoulda Gone,
Fair Play Though To Daniel, Hes Got This Far So,
Image

www.Bebo.Com/JDMFourteen
User avatar
ThierryHenryJunior
Michael Thomas
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:02 pm
Location: Leicester

Re: X Factor

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:43 pm

My Mrs subjects me to this and it shames me to say it but I don't mind it. The birds are tasty on it minus the crackhead but her voice is stupendous and I read she sacked Dannii as her mentor lol.

Jen wants Alexandra to win but we are both thinking that Diana will.

Austin looked like the kind of bloke who stocks up on rohypnol before he goes on the las if you know what I mean.
Reinvestment before Renewal.
User avatar
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter
 
Posts: 9590
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:04 pm
Location: London

Re: X Factor

Postby Inchpräctice » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:54 pm

Which one is Daniel? Is that the chubby pub singer bloke with the blonde hair?
Not a pop star imo.

The biggest travesty of this show is that Danni/Cheryl (or whoever the f**k his mentor was) let him through to the final 8 and sent home a beautiful woman with brown curly hair who was sixteen thousand times better as a singer and far far more likely to sell records.
I can't remember her name but she did nothing wrong and the excuse for sending her home was bullshit.

What pisses me off about this show is that ever since it changed from Pop Idol to X factor the 'judges' have been made up of people who know absolutely f**k all about music and are utterly talentless.
Daniiiii Minogue FFS?? What does she know? She's never even had any success in this country! Why are we listening to her opinion at all?

:BangHead: Cheryl buggering Cole?? Who gives a toss what she thinks?

It used to be Pete Waterman (knows a thing or two about selling a pop record), Cowell 'Nigel' and Walsh.
People whose opinions you respected.

/rant.
groom suits for gooners with taste
User avatar
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24155
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:40 pm
Location: Bucks

Re: X Factor

Postby ScottishLass » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:02 pm

Inchpractice wrote:Which one is Daniel? Is that the chubby pub singer bloke with the blonde hair?
Not a pop star imo.

The biggest travesty of this show is that Danni/Cheryl (or whoever the f**k his mentor was) let him through to the final 8 and sent home a beautiful woman with brown curly hair who was sixteen thousand times better as a singer and far far more likely to sell records.
I can't remember her name but she did nothing wrong and the excuse for sending her home was bullshit.

What pisses me off about this show is that ever since it changed from Pop Idol to X factor the 'judges' have been made up of people who know absolutely f**k all about music and are utterly talentless.
Daniiiii Minogue FFS?? What does she know? She's never even had any success in this country! Why are we listening to her opinion at all?

:BangHead: Cheryl buggering Cole?? Who gives a toss what she thinks?

It used to be Pete Waterman (knows a thing or two about selling a pop record), Cowell 'Nigel' and Walsh.
People whose opinions you respected.

/rant.


To be fair, Cheryl has sold how many number one records with her group? Also I dont mind looking at Danni's eyes ( best eyes I've seen in my life - you'll notice next time you watch if you havent noticed already ) most saturday nights :). The only person I worry about is Louis who seems to be getting a bit close to the wire with a few things hes been saying. It also annoys me how every week someone else is back in the race ( as they say ). Surely if their still in it their still in the race? Doesn't take a genius to work that out.

Plus Louis bottled it putting out Austin ( possibly just to annoy Simon? ). Also what exactly is it going to take to get that classless tramp out of the show? Am I the only one who still thinks she still goes out probably every night and gets smacked out her face? Her attitude stinks and shes constantly messing up every week - forgetting words last week / not letting her mentor pick the songs then picking shit ones for herself. I hope Diana or JLS (probably the favourites to win) is in the bottom 2 with her this week just so she gets sent packing.

Rant over.
Image
User avatar
ScottishLass
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:17 pm

Re: X Factor

Postby Reverend Gooner » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:58 pm

Shocking decision, absolutely shocking.

Rachel has made more mistakes than all the rest put together, also her singing has been substandard and her song choices have been really poor. Not to mention her arrogance and unprofessionalism throughout.

Yes there may be potential in there but it will never come out, there is too much to fix.

Just look at her sulking with Holly afterwards, she survived for crying out loud. Austin had more grace accepting defeat than Rachel did accepting she was in the bottom 2!

What a shambles.


Austin sounds good effortlessly, the singing coach just said he has one of the best voices ever in the competition. I don't understand how that shambles called Rachel knocked him out.


On a side note i was chuffed that Daniel got through, he has taken too much stick when his performances have been consistently decent, not amazing, he has not had a big performance but there are worst acts in there than him yet they get no stick and he does.


Alexandre ftw!
User avatar
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14119
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:23 pm
Location: London

Re: X Factor

Postby ScottishLass » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:32 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:Shocking decision, absolutely shocking.

Rachel has made more mistakes than all the rest put together, also her singing has been substandard and her song choices have been really poor. Not to mention her arrogance and unprofessionalism throughout.

Yes there may be potential in there but it will never come out, there is too much to fix.

Just look at her sulking with Holly afterwards, she survived for crying out loud. Austin had more grace accepting defeat than Rachel did accepting she was in the bottom 2!

What a shambles.


Austin sounds good effortlessly, the singing coach just said he has one of the best voices ever in the competition. I don't understand how that shambles called Rachel knocked him out.


On a side note i was chuffed that Daniel got through, he has taken too much stick when his performances have been consistently decent, not amazing, he has not had a big performance but there are worst acts in there than him yet they get no stick and he does.


Alexandre ftw!



Alexandra wont win it, shes just a worse Leona - why would they make the show go back a step? :P I think its got to be something different this year - Laura is really starting to annoy me with her constant shouting when shes singing. Diana is fairly different and a quirky wee character which I think makes her favourite. I think it will be Diana to win JLS runners up and Laura to come in 3rd.
Image
User avatar
ScottishLass
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:17 pm

Re: X Factor

Postby Reverend Gooner » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:42 pm

Thing is Alexandre may have a slightly worse voice (it is still great) than Leona but she is a miles better performer, she looks so effortless and natural when performing.

I agree that Diana is great although Blondie is not disco, it is punk-pop so that was a bit of a swizz. I hope she is up there although if she is dating Eoghan like the press is saying i will lose much respect for her, lol.


I can't stand Laura either, completely for her singing, it grates on me.

I loved JLS's performance last week but their 3 performances prior were not that great so i fear for them long term against the powerhouse females.
User avatar
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14119
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:23 pm
Location: London

Re: X Factor

Postby ScottishLass » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:13 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:Thing is Alexandre may have a slightly worse voice (it is still great) than Leona but she is a miles better performer, she looks so effortless and natural when performing.

I agree that Diana is great although Blondie is not disco, it is punk-pop so that was a bit of a swizz. I hope she is up there although if she is dating Eoghan like the press is saying i will lose much respect for her, lol.


I can't stand Laura either, completely for her singing, it grates on me.

I loved JLS's performance last week but their 3 performances prior were not that great so i fear for them long term against the powerhouse females.


I do like alexandra dont get me wrong, the thing is though her voice completely changes to be like the person whos song shes covering. She never sings as herself shes always trying so hard to have the same voice as the persons song that it is. Quick question :) Austins billie jean - opinion?
Image
User avatar
ScottishLass
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:17 pm

Re: X Factor

Postby Reverend Gooner » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:30 pm

I agree with that, she does need to sing as herself more but i must admit i thought she was better than Christina for that Candy man song. She will come through though i am sure.

I really liked Austins Billie Jean but i much preffered David Cookes version on American idol.
User avatar
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14119
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:23 pm
Location: London

Re: X Factor

Postby ScottishLass » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:38 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:I agree with that, she does need to sing as herself more but i must admit i thought she was better than Christina for that Candy man song. She will come through though i am sure.

I really liked Austins Billie Jean but i much preffered David Cookes version on American idol.


I dont watch American Idol so I only have to go by austins and I thought it was great. That was a final winning performance right there and a week or so later hes out flat on his face :( wheres the justice there?
Image
User avatar
ScottishLass
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:17 pm

Re: X Factor

Postby Reverend Gooner » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:57 pm

None whatsoever as Rachel is a disgrace who has made more mistakes than the rest put together.

My girlfriend also knows Austin and she says he is a really nice guy which also made me feel bad for him.


David Cookes was brilliant, he played guitar with it too.
User avatar
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14119
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:23 pm
Location: London

Next

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest