Fringe

Fringe

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:57 pm

Fringe -Click here for the low-down
SKY 1 - Sundays 9pm.

Anyone started following this?

Missed the pilot episode but watched last night & im hooked, Bit freaky like a more modern x-files, but Brilliant! so far im very impressed! That another series for me to follow! :biggrin:
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Re: Fringe

Postby rachel83 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 pm

Great show! I hadn't watched it, so I watched the first 4 episodes on Friday. It's great :biggrin:
rachel83
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby damo1583 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:57 pm

It is most excellent.........
Who you tryin' to get crazy with ese? Don't you know i'm LOCO?
damo1583
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:16 am

It's on my Sky Anytime planner, might give it a bash but I hold you responsible if it's shit Helen!
Reinvestment before Renewal.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:35 pm

Well ive only seen one episode, need to watch the 2hr pilot, will have to see if i can get it on sky player as it explains alot, Darren watched it but i was like nah dont fancy it, but then sunday i was halfway though watching & was like "whats this called?" he said its that one you didnt fancy last week. :rofll: :hiding:

LOL Alex you'll love it hun, not too sure Jen will mind! If your going to watch it while she is about i better hide for a few days or she'll kill me! :rofll:
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby rachel83 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:57 pm

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:It's on my Sky Anytime planner, might give it a bash but I hold you responsible if it's shit Helen!

Oh don't worry. I sat and watched the 2 hr pilot, and the next 3 episodes back-to-back on Friday. Was disappointed that there wasn't more for me to watch... Then again, I love shows like this.
rachel83
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:48 am

rachel83 wrote:
Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:It's on my Sky Anytime planner, might give it a bash but I hold you responsible if it's shit Helen!

Oh don't worry. I sat and watched the 2 hr pilot, and the next 3 episodes back-to-back on Friday. Was disappointed that there wasn't more for me to watch... Then again, I love shows like this.

Gather by that ^^ you meant you wished it was on for longer! :biggrin:

I get like that with Bones & Greys Anatomy, talking of which now the new series have started i need to bump those threads!!! :rofll:
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:49 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:Well ive only seen one episode, need to watch the 2hr pilot, will have to see if i can get it on sky player as it explains alot, Darren watched it but i was like nah dont fancy it, but then sunday i was halfway though watching & was like "whats this called?" he said its that one you didnt fancy last week. :rofll: :hiding:

LOL Alex you'll love it hun, not too sure Jen will mind! If your going to watch it while she is about i better hide for a few days or she'll kill me! :rofll:

I still haven't watched it but I'll make sure Jen is out the way before I pop it on.
Reinvestment before Renewal.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Return to TV