Britains got talent

Postby whee » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:18 pm

Never watched it, but from what i've read, their going to have a young child win a talent show, because she can sing.....

.....if it's for the Variety Show, why have a singer?

Why bother asking people to come show their whacky talents, only to pick someone who sings?

It's bullshit.

It's like martial arts and stuff, it's talented, definitely, but it's not a variety show.

I'd rather see someone make themself sick, eat it, and repeat this 6 or 7 times, than hear someone sing at a variety show.

What a load of old bollocks.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Fordy » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:24 pm

i agree completly what was the point if she wins. Some of the other people have grate talents that no one as seen before its not a singing comp and i dont care if she is six she is cute not entertaining.
Fordy

Postby Trina » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:37 pm

I do agree Whee...it's a shame a contest like this is used for singing, but how else would she have shown the talent she has? Can't blame her parents really, any parent would do the same.

As you say though, it is a variety show and it's a shame something different won't win. I can't remember what they are called, kombat something? The group of lads that did the backflips etc, they were amazing.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Trina » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:21 pm

Well the final shocked me, wasn't expecting that.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Fee » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:18 pm

I don't think anyone expected that!
Fee
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:17 pm

I havent followed the show, not really a fan of this kind of thing although i did enjoy Fame Acedemy, the one Lemah won.

Watched the winner, Paul Potts on you-tube, and i have to admit it gave me goosebumps & a lump in my throat.

What i found funny was the look on the panels faces when he said he was going to sing opera, then their reaction afterwards.

What a voice! Absoloutly amazing! :mrgreen:

Could esily picture him singing the Welsh National Anthem @ the Millenium Stadium before a big Rugby match!
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Trina » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:21 am

He is an amazing singer, but I think with all the hype over Conny...it shocked a lot of people!
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Previous

Return to TV