Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:12 pm

Does anyone watch That Mitchell and Webb look?

The sketches starring "Sir Digby Chicken Caesar" are the funniest things on TV at the moment :lol:

Unfortunately, Youtube doesn't have the most recent one yet, which is the funniest one :lol:
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Re: Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Postby djaxster » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:10 pm

Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:Does anyone watch That Mitchell and Webb look?

The sketches starring "Sir Digby Chicken Caesar" are the funniest things on TV at the moment :lol:

Unfortunately, Youtube doesn't have the most recent one yet, which is the funniest one :lol:

i tell you what mate me and my girlfriend find that funnier than peep show. The usic ( which is the old Dick Tracy theme i think) just makes it even funnier and the camera angle when they are running. They should make that itself into a comedy show. Satrting from how they ended up being tramps. F...ing hilarous :crackup:
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Re: Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Sat May 03, 2008 10:52 am

djaxster wrote:
Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:Does anyone watch That Mitchell and Webb look?

i tell you what mate me and my girlfriend find that funnier than peep show. The usic ( which is the old Dick Tracy theme i think) just makes it even funnier and the camera angle when they are running. They should make that itself into a comedy show. Satrting from how they ended up being tramps. F...ing hilarous :crackup:

Mate, I've got the guy slurring along to the theme music as my ringtone!! :lol:
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Return to TV