Making a Murderer - Netflix or Internet Boxes

Making a Murderer - Netflix or Internet Boxes

Postby Dubs4Sam » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:24 am

First off No Spoilers for those who havent seen it, please.

I really feel this is one of those TV moments and feel it could have its own thread.

It is a 10 part 1 hour documentary - about police/official corruption / incompetence / weak evidence - which ever way your feel about it or the main suspects - as it does divide peoples opinion.

It has caused a major strir in the world especially America. Everybody that has watched it is instantly hooked. The footage is all family access / court & interview footage and evidence documentation - really well made over a 10-12 year period and only released in December.

Have you seen it? - What are your taughts?
Dubs4Sam
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Re: Making a Murderer - Netflix or Internet Boxes

Postby Yago » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:31 am

a poor man's the jinx

Show the spoiler
haven't seen yet
Yago
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner

Postby Dubs4Sam » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:37 am

LOL at your spoiler comment considering your post. Let us know when you do my friend. I seen the first epidsode of the Jinx a while a go and it didnt hold my attention as MaM did - I must give in another go.
Dubs4Sam
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Est83 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:54 am

Seen it, watched it last week and could barely pull myself away from the screen. Watched parts 1-4 in the first night 5-7 the next night, 8-10 the next night.... and I'm not someone that likes the whole religious loyalty to whatever the next best feature drama thingy is. But this?.... WOW!!!!!!

The whole thing is unbelievable! And I hope they don't make a film about it, because it won't be anywhere near as compelling!!!!!

If you plan to watch it, DONT ruin it for yourself by reading writeups, you will almost certainly come across a spoiler.... in fact don't even mention to people that you're watching it!!! In case you come across a work colleague that hasn't seen it, but like a dick mentions what he had heard happened after the trial, and by doing so almost ruins your final night watching episodes 8-10 :grrrr:

Seriously though, it's compelling, amazing stuff.f***ing watch it you bunch of c****!!!!!

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Dubs4Sam » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:59 pm

Its something else alright Est83 - I am surprised there is not more on here who have seen it or in the middle of it. I was like you I heard so much about it I had a spare 20 minutes and said I would put it on to see what the hype was - 4 hours later I was still watching it and left what I had planned to watch. Finished it over 2 nights.

I am rewatching it now with the other half - but I dont mind as watching her going through the emotion roller coaster is fun.
Dubs4Sam
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Yago » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:51 am

Seen it now. It's not an objective portrayal, as the makers were clearly of the opinion Avery was innocent, but still very good. And, whether he's guilty or not, some very, very big mistakes were made. The prosecution having 2 different stories of the same event to prosecute them both, Colborn with the number plate before she was reported missing, the coercion of Dassey by his own f*cking lawyer....
Yago

Return to TV