x factor 2012

Re: x factor 2012

Postby Git » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Amen Rev. Louie f***ked up. He wanted to save the woman but the producers clearly had a word.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:04 pm

@AFCAMDEN: Sorry for the #XFactor tweet, but how can you not know it's fixed? Producer telling Louis Walsh to deadlock it! #fix http://t.co/ZI6aZMzX
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Git wrote:Amen Rev. Louie f***ked up. He wanted to save the woman but the producers clearly had a word.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Was Simon on the panel? IF not, it was probably him in Louis' earpiece.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Reverend Gooner » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:39 pm

It was a joke, completely disregarding a legitimate answer because they wanted the other one. Louis look so confused, he obviously didn't realise he went off script but the fact that they made a farce of making the decision for him as "I want it to go to deadlock" is not an acceptable answer according to Dermot so the whole show ends up looking like mugs.

I just took a peek at the X factor forum on another site and this may backfire, I know they want controversy and for people to get all worked up over it and then watch in their millions next week but people seem really fed up with the same old tired s***. Maybe they will lose viewers instead.

The producers must be desperate as they normally wait for week 4 or 5 for the real controversy but to start in week 1 of vote offs is new.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Zedie » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:It was a joke, completely disregarding a legitimate answer because they wanted the other one. Louis look so confused, he obviously didn't realise he went off script but the fact that they made a farce of making the decision for him as "I want it to go to deadlock" is not an acceptable answer according to Dermot so the whole show ends up looking like mugs.

I just took a peek at the X factor forum on another site and this may backfire, I know they want controversy and for people to get all worked up over it and then watch in their millions next week but people seem really fed up with the same old tired s***. Maybe they will lose viewers instead.

The producers must be desperate as they normally wait for week 4 or 5 for the real controversy but to start in week 1 of vote offs is new.

So was it literally Louis giving his answer, a short silence, him holding his ear piece, then changing his mind? ffs, what a shambles.

He probably f***ked up their take on the rags to riches story and needed to get that back on track. They did that on the American one where last years winner (a Trinidadian girl i think) didnt get past bootcamp, even though she had a dynamite voice, then got invited back as a wild card only to end up winning it.

Well annoyed me. Tbf, i only really like the auditions part of the shows, for the sheer entertainment of the randoms they get on there. Once ive seen that i tend to not pay attention to the rest.

Especially when the judges start properly getting involved, it becomes a farce. Take Cheryl Cole for example. Dont get me wrong, she's beautiful and great to look at, but how she has the balls to sit there and judge others about singing i'll never know. If she was a random contestant,she'd get 4 crosses everytime.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Reverend Gooner » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:09 pm

It was stupid. Louis said "I want to save Carolynne" which is an answer worded in a way that has been accepted many times before. Then Dermot made out like he didn't understand him and asked about rylan and then said some made up rule that you have to word it "the person I am sending home is..." for it to be acceptable (never an actual rule), Louis then looked confused and bumbled a bit until a producer actually came on the show and whispered to him what to do.

He was still a bit confused but he twigged he made an error and knew what the producers wanted so he said "I want to take it to deadlock" which Dermot immediately accepted even though it wasn't worded "The person I sent home is....". Shambles.

They broke their own made up on the spot rule within a minute, lol. They had no shame in manipulating that rather than just accepting it and not being so blatant. How many times in the past has Dermot said "we have to take your first answer" when clearly here he wanted to save Carolynne.

I hadn't watched it so far this year and it already pissed me off within half an hour of viewing.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Trina » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:19 am

I didn't watch the results but just seen it all over the papers about it being a fix and Loui told to do deadlock (someone tweeted from the audience saying he head the guy say it to loui)

I feel so sorry for Carolynne, she went on last year and made it to the judges houses. In a year her marriage has broke up, IVF failed etc etc. For Rylan to go through instead of her is a joke.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:05 pm

The standard gets worse each year. Oh Rita is nice but too young for my liking. So i prefer Cheryl.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:04 am

So people spend money phoning up and stuff for nothing. Surly that's fraud?

I can't believe so many people watch this shit, especially after hearing that. :lol:
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby djaxster » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:19 am

it's all BowLox...
Has been for years now.
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Trina » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:13 am

Oh my chap is in so much trouble when he gets up. I left the Goonersworld twitter logged in and logged his out, he's only gone and made me follow Rylan! I knew he had done something.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby dunkdafunk » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:51 am

Obviously Simon was watching somewhere he can see the results of votes, so during carolynn's performance he sent a message down to louis to send it to deadlock no matter what the other judges said. Obviously Nicole will vote for her act, and Gary his. Louis' was always the deciding vote.
Louis did some decent acting, making it seem like he was torn with the decision, I'm sure many viewers believed him.
in wenger we trust
dunkdafunk
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Zedie » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Trina wrote:Oh my chap is in so much trouble when he gets up. I left the Goonersworld twitter logged in and logged his out, he's only gone and made me follow Rylan! I knew he had done something.

School girl error!

Some guy left his Facebook open at my birds work, so a couple of the lads changed his status and sexual orientation to him coming out as gay and posted a few picks.

They logged him out as well, so he only realised later that evening when he started getting texts from friends and family.

Ctrl Alt Delete as standard as soon as i step away from a PC...
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Pudpop » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Trina wrote:Oh my chap is in so much trouble when he gets up. I left the Goonersworld twitter logged in and logged his out, he's only gone and made me follow Rylan! I knew he had done something.

There's another GW Twitter? Or is that just ur one?
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Trina » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:57 pm

I don't have one personally anymore, but I made one for here a long time ago. https://twitter.com/Goonersworld
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

PreviousNext

Return to TV