What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby StLGooner » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:11 pm

Any one watch "Future Man" on Hulu? I think it's made/directed by Seth Rogen, it's kind of funny.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 34664
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby Dejan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:13 pm

No

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(


Image
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24174
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby StLGooner » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Check it out Dejan you miserable f**k! ;)
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 34664
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby Dejan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:09 pm

No

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(


Image
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24174
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby Fenice » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:00 pm

No.
Image
User avatar
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6821
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby Rockape » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:17 pm

No
User avatar
Rockape
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1575
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:29 am
Location: Puerto Pollensa in my mind

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby Zedie » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:21 pm

StLGooner wrote:Any one watch "Future Man" on Hulu? I think it's made/directed by Seth Rogen, it's kind of funny.


Only got Netflix over here. Not sure if you can get hulu in UK but wouldn't pay for anymore tbf, I can't keep up with everything as it is....
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33041
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby StLGooner » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:36 pm

Zedie wrote:
StLGooner wrote:Any one watch "Future Man" on Hulu? I think it's made/directed by Seth Rogen, it's kind of funny.


Only got Netflix over here. Not sure if you can get hulu in UK but wouldn't pay for anymore tbf, I can't keep up with everything as it is....



Ah ok, didn't know that.

I got lucky, using my baby momma's Netflix login and my son's Hulu login.

I only pay for Amazon Prime/Video. :goal1:
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 34664
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby LMAO » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:10 am

Zedie wrote:
StLGooner wrote:Any one watch "Future Man" on Hulu? I think it's made/directed by Seth Rogen, it's kind of funny.


Only got Netflix over here. Not sure if you can get hulu in UK but wouldn't pay for anymore tbf, I can't keep up with everything as it is....


Yarr, matey, to the high seas we go in search o' plunder! :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:
User avatar
LMAO
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6756
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby Phil71 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:16 pm

Just finished the first series of True Detective.

Loved it. Harrelson & McConaughey are superb.
User avatar
Phil71
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3679
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby Zedie » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:05 pm

Phil71 wrote:Just finished the first series of True Detective.

Loved it. Harrelson & McConaughey are superb.


f***ing amazing performances from both of them... Might watch it again tbf
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33041
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby Ach » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:07 pm

Only watched it cos of the lass but at the end I loved it.

Didn't bother with second season
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11066
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby Zenith » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:22 pm

Zedie wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Just finished the first series of True Detective.

Loved it. Harrelson & McConaughey are superb.


f***ing amazing performances from both of them... Might watch it again tbf

As far as peformances and character development goes, s01 was absolute top of the shelf as you'd expect from HBO.

If these type psychological, slow-burner, yet captivating crime series attract your interest I'd highly recommend Mindhunter.

Image

Episodes are produced by David Fincher, among others.
Image
User avatar
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 30565
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby Zedie » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:24 pm

Zenith wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Just finished the first series of True Detective.

Loved it. Harrelson & McConaughey are superb.


f***ing amazing performances from both of them... Might watch it again tbf

As far as peformances and character development goes, s01 was absolute top of the shelf as you'd expect from HBO.

If these type psychological, slow-burner, yet captivating crime series attract your interest I'd highly recommend Mindhunter.

Image

Episodes are produced by David Fincher, among others.


Tried to sell it to the missus, she watched the trailer and got weirded out by all the serial killers.

Going to start watching a few eps on my phone tonight I think.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33041
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby Dejan » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:47 pm

the punisher season 2

dissapointing so far
Rest in Peace SE13 :(


Image
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24174
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests