Game of Thrones

Re: Game of Thrones

Postby ivan itchybum » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:27 am

wasn't a very exciting episode but then again its just the first one of season two. God I hate that joffrey guy, had a good laugh when his mother slapped him lol.

The imp is the coolest character ever, he's just so likeable. Great show and book from what I hear
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Swan » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:15 pm

i liked ned stark but since they killed him off the little guy is my fav now.. that guy gets so much action charlie sheen should take notes..lol
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby ivan itchybum » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Dejan wrote:My dad is watching this serie for the past week, and whenever i watched it, they were only talking.
Looks boring as f**k to me.

you have no idea how wrong you are there mate. At the end of nearly every episode you're like

gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby djaxster » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Watched it last night... I'm with the Dragon's cos she is fit as
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby ivan itchybum » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:45 pm

djaxster wrote:Watched it last night... I'm with the Dragon's cos she is fit as

+1 :sneaky2:

ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Pen » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:58 pm

I watch it, but I'm not a huge fan of the show, many of the episodes are too dialogue heavy with much of the action coming in the last ten minutes, would much rather watch something like The Walking Dead or Falling Skies.
Pen
Patrick Vieira

Postby djaxster » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Pen wrote:I watch it, but I'm not a huge fan of the show, many of the episodes are too dialogue heavy with much of the action coming in the last ten minutes, would much rather watch something like The Walking Dead or Falling Skies.

You'd like Sons Of Anarchy. they are mixing with Columbian drug cartel so when there's a shoot out it's like fooking war man
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Reverend Gooner » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Dejan » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm

ivan itchybum wrote:
Dejan wrote:My dad is watching this serie for the past week, and whenever i watched it, they were only talking.
Looks boring as f**k to me.

you have no idea how wrong you are there mate. At the end of nearly every episode you're like

Why is that? All I saw was the endless dialoques
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Reverend Gooner » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Believe me, Clash of Kings is action packed. Keep watching.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby gzagee » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:50 am

Boxer wrote:Lastnights episode was a bit dirty.....Still,,at least matey wiped the whore`s mouth before the other fella started snogging her :sick:

That was too funny :rofll:
Laughed at the incest between Greythorne and his younger sister.
Thought Monday's episode was a bit slow, still. Although hopefully we'll see those Whitewalkers soon.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby CynicalGooner » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Finished season 2 last night. Great stuff, Lots of sexy time in this season and there was a fair amount in the first

Question for you Rev as you have read them - are there any significant gaps between the books time wise? Cos I mean as they're basically shooting the series one after another it would be difficult to portray the characters as ageing much, since many are so young.
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Reverend Gooner » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:32 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:Finished season 2 last night. Great stuff, Lots of sexy time in this season and there was a fair amount in the first

Question for you Rev as you have read them - are there any significant gaps between the books time wise? Cos I mean as they're basically shooting the series one after another it would be difficult to portray the characters as ageing much, since many are so young.

No, the time period over the 5 books is incredibly short for the amount of material there is. I can't remember if GRR Martin references the time period but I don't think the length of time from the start of book 1 and the end of book 5 is more than 2 years, maybe even 18 months. It gets shorter with each series, book 1 is quite a large time period but book 4, which is massive, probably only covers the period of a month or two.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby StLGooner » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:37 pm

I need to start watching this.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby CynicalGooner » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:
CynicalGooner wrote:Finished season 2 last night. Great stuff, Lots of sexy time in this season and there was a fair amount in the first

No, the time period over the 5 books is incredibly short for the amount of material there is. I can't remember if GRR Martin references the time period but I don't think the length of time from the start of book 1 and the end of book 5 is more than 2 years, maybe even 18 months. It gets shorter with each series, book 1 is quite a large time period but book 4, which is massive, probably only covers the period of a month or two.

Ah right. No worries then

I love the guy in your avatar, still don't really have a clue what his motives really are or what he's planning... I just know it's something devious
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to TV