Treme and The Walking Dead **Spoilers inside!**

Re: Treme and The Walking Dead

Postby Maxduke » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:24 am

Fabrestuta wrote:Yeah it's the zombie show. They legged it to the city though.

Yeah, I've seen a few of them, think I watched the whole 1st season. Decent show.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:27 am

Maxduke wrote:

Yeah, I've seen a few of them, think I watched the whole 1st season. Decent show.

Decent show for non zombiephiles, for zombie fans it is the dogs dangly bits. Sadly it wont be back for quite a while. =(
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Maxduke » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:30 am

Fabrestuta wrote:
Maxduke wrote:

Decent show for non zombiephiles, for zombie fans it is the dogs dangly bits. Sadly it wont be back for quite a while. =(

Haha I'm not usually into things like that but yeah I did enjoy it. You seen Spartacus: Blood and Sand?
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:32 am

Maxduke wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
Maxduke wrote:

Haha I'm not usually into things like that but yeah I did enjoy it. You seen Spartacus: Blood and Sand?

Have seen a coupe of episodes, not bad but its no "Rome"
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Zedie » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:35 am

Maxduke wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
Maxduke wrote:

Im all over Spartacus Blood and Sand! Frikkin top class TV if you like tits arse and gratuitous violence (not in moderation!). Ive watched all of Gods of the Arena as well (the prequel). Quality viewing..
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Maxduke » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:53 am

Fabrestuta wrote:
Maxduke wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
Maxduke wrote:

Have seen a coupe of episodes, not bad but its no "Rome"

I've never seen Rome, will look out for it if it's good. I ain't watched the prequel yet either Zedie, is it as good as the 1st season was?

Again something I like which I usually am not into. My favourite series have to be Spartacus, Bones and Supernatural.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zedie » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:01 am

The prequel does its job in similar style. They've defo toned down the random boob shots in the crowd but have still left loads of sex scenes in there. It shows the rise of Battyatis, exactly how ruthless he was before and how ruthless his missus is as well!

Also shows the beginnings of Crixus, who is a bit of a legend... its only 6 hour long episodes but i think they've finally finished shooting the 3rd season (on account of the original actor who played Spartacus being diagnosed with cancer) so that should be on soon.

Always loved the gladiator film, so i actually really rate this show.

However, my all time favourite TV show period would have to be The Wire. I've watched it through twice (all five seasons) and may go through it again in the near future!!

Liking Broadwalk Empire atm and ive been given the full boxset of Entourage (never watched one Ep!).

I need to get out more...
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Maxduke » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:15 am

Ah yeah it's a shame about how they've had to change the main character for the new Spartacus as I thought the other guy was good, hopefully the show will still be good, I'm sure I remember reading the new series is due for 2012. :/

Heard alot of people talking up The Wire so might watch that sometime.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zedie » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:25 am

Maxduke wrote:Ah yeah it's a shame about how they've had to change the main character for the new Spartacus as I thought the other guy was good, hopefully the show will still be good, I'm sure I remember reading the new series is due for 2012. :/

Heard alot of people talking up The Wire so might watch that sometime.

The guy who created it also made Hill Street Blues, the same grittyness shows in The Wire. Its top class TV, non of the good guys are all good and non of the bad guys are all bad, you get really attached to certain characters and before you know it, they've been killed, locked up or retired.

I could go on about the wire forever but i wont bore you, you should defo check it out.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Fabrestuta » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:38 pm

It seems like forever but, The walking dead new series starts on 16th of October...woooohooo.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Swan » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:14 pm

counting down the days..
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Fabrestuta » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:35 pm

The Walking Dead is back tonight. I am literally so excited I might have to wear a nappy in case I pee meself.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby The Goats Horn » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:The Walking Dead is back tonight. I am literally so excited I might have to wear a nappy in case I pee meself.

Are you sure its the new season?

If so what time and what channel?
The Goats Horn
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Fabrestuta » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:40 pm

The Goats Horn wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:The Walking Dead is back tonight. I am literally so excited I might have to wear a nappy in case I pee meself.

Yep its the new season, hour and a half special. As for what station, I'm in yankee land Goat so it's on AMC here. I don't think it starts at home for a few weeks yet.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby The Goats Horn » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:
The Goats Horn wrote:

Yep its the new season, hour and a half special. As for what station, I'm in yankee land Goat so it's on AMC here. I don't think it starts at home for a few weeks yet.

:(

Oh well
The Goats Horn
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to TV