Treme and The Walking Dead **Spoilers inside!**

Re: Treme and The Walking Dead

Postby Cripps » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:38 pm

f**k off with the walking dead finale. Who died?
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:57 pm

Going by the rumors apparently it was Show the spoiler
Glenn who died.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:08 pm

Yeah that's who I thought as well.

Hope not.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Trina » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:35 pm

It was a really gripping finale. When is it back?!
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Cripps » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:44 pm

October probably.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Denis_E » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:Going by the rumors apparently it was Show the spoiler
Glenn who died.

It's just hard to believe they would off him like that after that whole Show the spoiler
3 episode stretch where we didn't know what happened to him (under the skip/trash). That really solidified his 'untouchable status'.

There are a few untouchables (mind you I know the show is also based on the comic books so fan favorites mean little I guess):
1. Glenn
2. Maggie
3. Rick (and Karl)
4. Darrell
5. Carol (?)

So my thinking on Show the spoiler
the finale/who got killed.

I doubt it'd be one of the women as that'd be too intense I think
Could be Show the spoiler
Abraham/Eugene

My girlfriend joked that it could be Show the spoiler
Rick and that somehow he'd still survive getting beaten that heavily lol
'A friend to all is a friend to none'
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Cripps » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:41 pm

Won't be the last one you mentioned in the spoiler cos of what Negan said.

Might well be Show the spoiler
Abraham cos of the love shit he's going through and turning soft.

Money's on Glenn though.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Denis_E » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:55 pm

Cripps wrote:Won't be the last one you mentioned in the spoiler cos of what Negan said.

Money's on Glenn though.

f**k me if it's Show the spoiler
Glenn then that'd be pretty hard to recover from. Getting beaten to death by that prick vs zombie death, don't know which one is worse, especially with Show the spoiler
maggie there to witness the former

I must say I was slowly losing interest in this show. I know it's actually based on the comic book, but it seemed like the writers just got bored as usual and did new random shit every episode.

But this new enemy seems more insurmountable than anything they've encountered, I wonder how they'll overcome it.
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pudpop » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:02 pm

Denis_E wrote:
Cripps wrote:Won't be the last one you mentioned in the spoiler cos of what Negan said.

Money's on Glenn though.

Glenn then that'd be pretty hard to recover from. Getting beaten to death by that prick vs zombie death, don't know which one is worse, especially with Show the spoiler

I must say I was slowly losing interest in this show. I know it's actually based on the comic book, but it seemed like the writers just got bored as usual and did new random shit every episode.

But this new enemy seems more insurmountable than anything they've encountered, I wonder how they'll overcome it.

According to the comics its Show the spoiler
Glenn who dies

But at this point there's no guarantee they'll do it based off the comics.

The cliffhanger ending was pathetic though. Overall it was a pretty meh (half) season. Started off well with the Show the spoiler
fighting off the giant herd of zombies and then attacking the saviour's compound but then went to shit after the Show the spoiler
feminist episode and the med student/Eugene/Carol subplots.
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Cripps » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:14 pm

Pudpop wrote:
Denis_E wrote:

Money's on Glenn though.

According to the comics its Show the spoiler
Glenn who dies

But at this point there's no guarantee they'll do it based off the comics.

The cliffhanger ending was pathetic though. Overall it was a pretty meh (half) season. Started off well with the Show the spoiler
fighting off the giant herd of zombies and then attacking the saviour's compound but then went to shit after the Show the spoiler
feminist episode and the med student/Eugene/Carol subplots.

The Show the spoiler
fighting zombies episode was awesome. Up there as the best episode I've ever seen in any TV series along with Reigns Of Castamere.

Show the spoiler
And yeah it's Glenn according to the comics. Don't want any of the originals to die but I guess if you want to make Negan a viable threat, he has to kill a main character. Not like the pathetic Gareth from Terminus. What a let down he was
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Pudpop » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:25 am

Haven't had a proper villain since the governor
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Dubs4Sam » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:37 am

I taught the ending was great. All these people getting thier knickers in a twist that the person who died wasnt revealed are morons. It is called a Season Finale not a Series Finale it is not like they are not going to tell us. I really enjoyed how it was done. The hopelessness of it all.

Most of those scenes they have one or two of the group not their and you think oh they will save the day etc but not this time.

Bring it on in October.

For what is it worth I think the person who gets the Chop is ...

Show the spoiler
Eugene - they basically wrapped his storyline up. He was made 'brave' and started to really help the group. Made up with the big red headed fella - got a pat on the back from Rick for stepping up and also gave Rick the method for making bullets.
Dubs4Sam
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Cripps » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:19 pm

I guess this is why they did it. So we all talk about it and tune in for next season.

Good call on your spoiler. Very possible.

How's this?

Show the spoiler
maggie being killed. To touch on my point in my other post, what better way to show how evil Negan is than by killing a pregnant woman. She's not an original either although she's as close to being one as it gets.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Denis_E » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:44 pm

Cripps wrote:I guess this is why they did it. So we all talk about it and tune in for next season.

Good call on your spoiler. Very possible.

How's this?

Show the spoiler
maggie being killed. To touch on my point in my other post, what better way to show how evil Negan is than by killing a pregnant woman. She's not an original either although she's as close to being one as it gets.

That would be way too disturbing for even the most cold blooded. Show the spoiler
Woman + pregnant + the hottest f***ing female in tv.....
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Jedi » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:10 pm

some mild comics spoilers
Show the spoiler
what i'm hearing is that based on the comics Negan is here to stay and will be getting as much screen time as Rick + he will stay for minimum 2 seasons and possibly longer which is something i'm hyped about.

As for who is dying, i don't see why they would make us wait just to show us what everyone is expecting (glenn dying aka the comics version) and the producers hinted they have a reason for the cliffhanger. Also Glenn having 2 near death experiences almost makes it seem like they were deliberately setting that up to trick the fanbase that hes had too much luck and that he's next.

Its either Abraham or Eugene for me because they usually make the big character they're going to kill have a really positive arc before they die (Hershel risking his life several times to save people from that plague and Tyrese saving Judith) just so they're more likeable and both of them transformed for the better this season which means they have targets on their backs.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

PreviousNext

Return to TV