Treme and The Walking Dead **Spoilers inside!**

Re: Treme and The Walking Dead

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:36 pm

There was literally some face munching. Woot. A lot more action than in recent episodes which was decent. Rick is going to have to cap Shane soon or it will be the other way around.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Swan » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:26 pm

yup poor black guy gets his face munched off..

yup rick and shane are at a cross roads something will need to happen..
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Leody » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Swan wrote:i'm not liking shane but truthfully i'm not sure if i'm liking anyone..

I kinda like who's-her-tits, the chick that has a crush on Glenn... that accent does it for me.

And she's not crazy annoying yet like all the other bitches.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Lol come down to NC and you'll be surrounded by girls with southern accents Leody. I agree though she's ok, and well worth one.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Leody » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Not gonna lie... I've been thinking about a move outside of NE Ohio. Job market and economy sucks up here.
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Swan » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Leody wrote:
Swan wrote:i'm not liking shane but truthfully i'm not sure if i'm liking anyone..

I kinda like who's-her-tits, the chick that has a crush on Glenn... that accent does it for me.

And she's not crazy annoying yet like all the other bitches.

she did show some side boob lol..
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Leody » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Really? I must have missed that... damn. :lol:
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Ah side boob. What is it that makes a glimpse of the side of a tit that is almost (and I say almost) better than seeing the tit in all its glory?
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Swan » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:58 pm

yeah when her and glen went at it in the pharmacy ..
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Leody » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Ah yeah, I probably saw it then, just forgot...

Must not have been that great. :lol:
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby mg86 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:Lol come down to NC and you'll be surrounded by girls with southern accents Leody. I agree though she's ok, and well worth one.

Here in Charlotte, it is not anywhere close to the states below us though, actually I hardly notice any accent now. Charlotte's now a hybrid of people from up North and South because of the financial institutions. When I was working for Wells Fargo in SC, I would literally drive 15 minutes down from my house to Fort Mill, and the accent immediately becomes severe.

Anyways, I'm starting to like Rick alot more now, I started hating him mid season as he made dumb decisions out of some urge to be the good guy. Losing Sophie and shooting those two guys in the bar awoke some primal side of Rick I think. The preview for the next episode, he looks like he goes off on Shane, very excited about that one coming up!
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:51 pm

mg86 wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:Lol come down to NC and you'll be surrounded by girls with southern accents Leody. I agree though she's ok, and well worth one.

Here in Charlotte, it is not anywhere close to the states below us though, actually I hardly notice any accent now. Charlotte's now a hybrid of people from up North and South because of the financial institutions. When I was working for Wells Fargo in SC, I would literally drive 15 minutes down from my house to Fort Mill, and the accent immediately becomes severe.

Anyways, I'm starting to like Rick alot more now, I started hating him mid season as he made dumb decisions out of some urge to be the good guy. Losing Sophie and shooting those two guys in the bar awoke some primal side of Rick I think. The preview for the next episode, he looks like he goes off on Shane, very excited about that one coming up!

You are preaching to the choir. I live in Cary which is generally known as Concentrated Area for Relocated Yankees.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby mg86 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:
mg86 wrote:

You are preaching to the choir. I live in Cary which is generally known as Concentrated Area for Relocated Yankees.

Amen then. I heard you guys have a badass soccer facility up there as well?
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:43 pm

mg86 wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
mg86 wrote:

Amen then. I heard you guys have a badass soccer facility up there as well?

Not bad actually. Since I have been here quite a few teams have come here to play pre season games. Funniest was Sunderland. The height of a southern summer and those boys were seriously struggling, I took the opportunity to abuse McCarthy also. :lol:

Juve played here a couple of years ago. Also looked like it nearly killed them. People don't understand humidity until it hits them.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Leody » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:06 pm

It's not as bad here, but summer days up here commonly have 80 degree or higher with 70% humidity. Makes even mowing the lawn taxing.

Unlike you, we get a break from the humidity at times.
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to TV