East Enders

Re: East Enders

Postby SE13 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Fordy wrote:the forum just hit a new all time low point


:grin:
Image

Image

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
User avatar
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 38139
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Lincoln

Re: East Enders

Postby SE13 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Next there will be a thread about that other crap on ITV, Constipation Street.

Sadly Mrs SE13 watches all that crap, and commentates to me constantly about it, worse still when her sister comes round they sit talking about both for ages. *Yawns*
Image

Image

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
User avatar
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 38139
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Lincoln

Re: East Enders

Postby gzagee » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:12 pm

SE13 wrote:Next there will be a thread about that other crap on ITV, Constipation Street.

Sadly Mrs SE13 watches all that crap, and commentates to me constantly about it, worse still when her sister comes round they sit talking about both for ages. *Yawns*


So you're forced to watch it then, eh. ;)
Image
User avatar
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008
 
Posts: 20802
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:46 am
Location: Somewhere between Nadir and Nirvana

Re: East Enders

Postby SE13 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:14 pm

gzagee wrote:
SE13 wrote:Next there will be a thread about that other crap on ITV, Constipation Street.

Sadly Mrs SE13 watches all that crap, and commentates to me constantly about it, worse still when her sister comes round they sit talking about both for ages. *Yawns*


So you're forced to watch it then, eh. ;)


You must be joking, I face the other way!
Image

Image

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
User avatar
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 38139
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Lincoln

Re: East Enders

Postby gzagee » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 pm

SE13 wrote:
gzagee wrote:
SE13 wrote:Next there will be a thread about that other crap on ITV, Constipation Street.

Sadly Mrs SE13 watches all that crap, and commentates to me constantly about it, worse still when her sister comes round they sit talking about both for ages. *Yawns*


So you're forced to watch it then, eh. ;)


You must be joking, I face the other way!


Uh-huh
Image
User avatar
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008
 
Posts: 20802
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:46 am
Location: Somewhere between Nadir and Nirvana

Re: East Enders

Postby rogerthornhill » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:51 am

I used to watch East Enders but I gave up on it in 2006 when they brought back Phil Mitchell who has to be the most revolting TV character of all time. Wandering about the square, beating his chest like a demented gorilla and that appalling voice like an asthmatic bull terrier "Issssss all sorted Bruvvvvv" :shout:
User avatar
rogerthornhill
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4385
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:23 pm

Previous

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest