9/11 phone calls from the towers

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby Swan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:
canadian swan wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:You have seen "workers say bomb sniffing dogs were pulled away and never went back" well maybe because there was no bombs, or maybe ask these people if they saw anything strange after a huge event, it will be like Chinese whisper. The first person will have seen a "package" and the last will have seen black helicopters and ninjas sneaking around.
You are basing one argument on what Fred saw yet you discount what thousands of people saw with their own eyes.


the dogs was a part of the every day security they always had them there since it did get bombed before so when they get pulled that is fishy to me... this is coming from the security guys not some guy in the kitchen on the 100th floor

and your discounting the thousands that say they saw something other then a plane...



Where are the thousands of people saying this? I always hear about the thousands who have seen something but I have only ever seen a handful of "expert witnesses".

Let me ask you this, how many people do you think it woul take to execute all of what you say? What you are claiming would involve massive resources and personelle, yet no one, and I mean NO ONE has ever spoken or offered definitive proof?
Your whole argument is based on hear say yet you discount actual evidence.

Politician are we?


ok... what actual evidence
User avatar
Swan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3615
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: kitchener , canada

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:50 pm

I offered a reason on the previous page but no responce..... That, if it was a fix up, was probably the reason.
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 19187
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby BennisBergkamp » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:25 am

I refer you all to the Popular Science article I posted in a previous reply. It is filled with things like "facts" rather than the ridiculous hearsay that canadian swan takes for gospel.
Image
User avatar
BennisBergkamp
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:23 am
Location: Bow, London

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby gooneritis » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:55 am

wow, i've stumpled across a minefield here.

it's little shock that a conspiracy theorist who believes in the illuminati is claiming 9/11 was a set up.
but to be frank, anyone who believes it is a plonker.

there is of course an organisation called the "flat earth society" who believe the world is actually flat, so just goes to show you can find people who believe anything.

the titanic didn't sink, elvis is alive etc.
ImageImage
User avatar
gooneritis
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4102
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:14 am

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby gooneritis » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:08 am

CynicalGooner wrote:
BennisBergkamp wrote:If you think 9/11 was a conspiracy, then you're an idiot. As abfab said, it was just terrorists being W****rs.

And some people think the real idiots are those who believe what they're told without question :smartass:

In answer to "why woud they do it?", for an excuse to launch an assault on the middle east, under the pretence of a war against 'terror', to serve their own agenda. Oil & control over the region (you don't think any new leader can get elected without the white house's say so, do you?)

This isn't even the first time they've done something like this


it's not the first time terrorists have hijacked planes and destroyed them, blown up buildings, cars and people.

these conspiracy theories are a joke.

why would america need to destroy something so big, kill so many people, send the economy, their airlines, tourism etc into turmoil as an excuse to attack the middle east?
don't be daft.
america was reeling from the 9/11 attacks, not profiting.

was there or was there not a war in the middle east in 1991? the US didn't need to kill their own to get involved in that. if they wanted a reason to attack the middle east they would have found one, without resorting to the 9/11 attack.

people just like a bit of drama and make things bigger than what they are. very often the truth staring you in the face......is actually the truth.
ImageImage
User avatar
gooneritis
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4102
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:14 am

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby gooneritis » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:11 am

the comment about the USA destroying the towers after they were hit is humerous.
did dozens of soldiers packed with explosives quickly run around the building planting them? (a job which would take over an hour).

lol, that's what i love about conspiracy theories, people often let the drama get in the way of reality.

RIP those who lost their lives
saw a documentary about it the other month and the fire station whose men were the first on the scene have a massive memorial photograph of the fireengine speeding over the bridge towards the tower, doing their duty, none of the men in that fire engine ever came back. sad, very sad.
ImageImage
User avatar
gooneritis
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4102
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:14 am

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby Popey » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:46 am

gooneritis wrote:
CynicalGooner wrote:
BennisBergkamp wrote:If you think 9/11 was a conspiracy, then you're an idiot. As abfab said, it was just terrorists being W****rs.

And some people think the real idiots are those who believe what they're told without question :smartass:

In answer to "why woud they do it?", for an excuse to launch an assault on the middle east, under the pretence of a war against 'terror', to serve their own agenda. Oil & control over the region (you don't think any new leader can get elected without the white house's say so, do you?)

This isn't even the first time they've done something like this


it's not the first time terrorists have hijacked planes and destroyed them, blown up buildings, cars and people.

these conspiracy theories are a joke.

why would america need to destroy something so big, kill so many people, send the economy, their airlines, tourism etc into turmoil as an excuse to attack the middle east?
don't be daft.
america was reeling from the 9/11 attacks, not profiting.

was there or was there not a war in the middle east in 1991? the US didn't need to kill their own to get involved in that. if they wanted a reason to attack the middle east they would have found one, without resorting to the 9/11 attack.

people just like a bit of drama and make things bigger than what they are. very often the truth staring you in the face......is actually the truth.


:rofll: you're joking mate? don't you? very funny post
Image

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
User avatar
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8218
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby gooneritis » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:39 am

currently watching a very good documentary called 9/11 conspiracies.

the conspiracy theorists state their theory and experts respond to it.
it's very good, it's funny how easy 99% of these conspiracies are ripped to shreds.

one such theory was that debret from the aircraft which crashed in the field was found "6 miles away from the crash site" which apparently is meant to prove it wasn't a genuine plane crash.
it's then pointed out that the debrit was actually only 2 miles away from the crash, its only 6 miles by road...which shrapnall doesn't follow, lol.
conspiracy theorists had googled the maps and the distance given between the debret being found and the crash site was based on road distance, a very simple mistake that somehow is being written in all sorts of books and blogs to prove some kind of conspiracy.

shows how stupid most these conspiracies are.
ImageImage
User avatar
gooneritis
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4102
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:14 am

Previous

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest