9/11 phone calls from the towers

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby Popey » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 pm

well we will never really know the truth about this story. because nobody was there. so we just can believe what we saw on the tv or what the media tells us.

and just to say: I don't hate america. I never said that.
Last edited by Popey on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
User avatar
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8218
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:41 pm

gzagee wrote:Oh don't you just miss GES on occasions like this? :sneaky:


I never miss GES.
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 19176
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby gzagee » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:32 pm

Up For Grabs Now wrote:
gzagee wrote:Oh don't you just miss GES on occasions like this? :sneaky:


I never miss GES.


Don't lie, you know you need him to spice up this thread. He's the ying to your yang... :sneaky2:
Image
User avatar
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008
 
Posts: 20802
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:46 am
Location: Somewhere between Nadir and Nirvana

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Yeah I miss GES....once at the supermarket, once at the bus stop and once outside the pub.

I really should get the sight fixed on my shotgun.
User avatar
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 18570
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:12 pm

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby Swan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:Popey you need to stop because you are making a fool of yourself. The twin towers were full of people from all around the planet, if Bush blew them up (which is just more ridiculous blame Bush for everything nonsense) don't you think someone ANYONE would have found proof? And by proof I mean someone other than rabble rousers like Michael Moore and that jackass who made Zeitgeist, wasn't he also the pratt who said the Holocaust never happened?
As for your Pentagon comment, just how is the Pentagon the best defended building in the world? is there SAM's and AAA situated all around it? the answer is NO. The Pentagon is protected against people trying to get in but not a f***ing plane hitting it, as to the hole, the bloody thing didn't hit full on it glanced it, and as to you assumption about the film footage, did you ever think there might have been classified shots that they didn't want getting out?
As for the people who say flight 93 was headed for the White House, WRONG the plane that hit the Pentagon was headed for the White House but they couldn't find it and picked a second target.


it did not glance it in went through 3 rings of the building.... if you look you can see the holes in the building before it falls...

they found paper and books and desk and office crap all over the place there so how do you explain no 8ft engines in the ruble... you mean to tell me paper and wood didn't burn but 8ft steel engines did... where did the wings go...

that building has cameras all over the place every inch of it is captured on video and thats not counting all the cameras off the base that the FBI went and took (gas stations and other things) , so why wont they release all the video to show a plane hitting it... all they released was 5 frames that don't even show what hits the building...
User avatar
Swan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3615
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: kitchener , canada

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:53 pm

This isn't the movies, if a bomb goes off or there is a massive collision everything isn't blown to pieces or burnt up immediately.
In case you are unaware quite a few people actually saw with their own eyes the plane hitting the Pentagon, are you saying they are all plants?
As to why they didn't release the footage, this is going off on a tangent but its somewhat relevant. During WWII the Germans designed cruise missiles that could be launched from a light bomber, one was sent at an American troop ship in the Mediterranean and it hit broadside and killed 1500 troops, the Americans and British kept it secret because they didn't want the Germans knowing they had been successful, is it not possible the US government didn't want terrorist organizations knowing they had been very successful attacking one of the most importand and famous buildings on the planet?

Since you believe it's a set up. Give me one reason why they would personally attack the Pentagon? If they wanted war then the killing of 3000 people in the two towers was more than enough, why attack the Pentagon?
User avatar
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 18570
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:12 pm

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby Swan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:02 pm

BennisBergkamp wrote:So wait, you people believe that a government that couldn't even keep a blowjob secret, that utterly failed to find the WMD's in Iraq they said were definitely there, that has messed up time and time again.....You're saying they somehow rigged two entire buildings with explosives, concocted an elaborate plot involving airplanes and terrorists, and killed thousands of their own citizens ALL WHILE KEEPING IT SECRET FROM EVERYONE, and with not a SINGLE government person involved either leaking information to the press or objecting to killing thousands of Americans...and all that just so they could invade a country for some oil and money. It's farcical.

The U.S. government does plenty of terrible things without people making up ridiculous conspiracy theories. The Iraq War, Hurricane Katrina, the economy...the list of things they've completely ballsed up goes on and on, yet you're sitting here trying to blame them for the acts of terrorists. Now, I am NEVER one to defend the U.S. government. I think Cheney and Bush deserve to be put on trial for war crimes. But to turn a blind eye to the disgusting, f***ing evil terrorists who did this and try to blame it on the government is utterly disrespectful to the people who died.

And as for that bullshit "Loose Change" video, probably made by some sad unemployed 35-year-old living in his mum's attic, spending his time reading the Huffington Post and wanking....well have a read of this...it's called SCIENCE: http://www.popularmechanics.com/science ... 27842.html.


the building were getting "up grades " for a while before it happened, floor by floor workers were working on the night shift... i've seen interviews with people that worked there talking about how every morning when they come to work they had to clean dust off their desk and stuff...

i've seen interviews with security workers there saying that the bomb sniffing dogs were pulled from the building while this work was going on and never brought back...

did you know bush's brother was in charge of security of the buildings...

those buildings were so run down and needed so many up grades that it would have been cheaper to demolish them then to fix them... i think it's funny how the guy that just bought the buildings and then when and insured them for terrorist attacks weeks before it...

if someone was involved in the planning or any part of it (other then terrorist) would go out tell people..
User avatar
Swan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3615
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: kitchener , canada

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:17 pm

You have seen "workers say bomb sniffing dogs were pulled away and never went back" well maybe because there was no bombs, or maybe ask these people if they saw anything strange after a huge event, it will be like Chinese whisper. The first person will have seen a "package" and the last will have seen black helicopters and ninjas sneaking around.
You are basing one argument on what Fred saw yet you discount what thousands of people saw with their own eyes.
User avatar
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 18570
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:12 pm

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby Swan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:This isn't the movies, if a bomb goes off or there is a massive collision everything isn't blown to pieces or burnt up immediately.
In case you are unaware quite a few people actually saw with their own eyes the plane hitting the Pentagon, are you saying they are all plants?
As to why they didn't release the footage, this is going off on a tangent but its somewhat relevant. During WWII the Germans designed cruise missiles that could be launched from a light bomber, one was sent at an American troop ship in the Mediterranean and it hit broadside and killed 1500 troops, the Americans and British kept it secret because they didn't want the Germans knowing they had been successful, is it not possible the US government didn't want terrorist organizations knowing they had been very successful attacking one of the most importand and famous buildings on the planet?

Since you believe it's a set up. Give me one reason why they would personally attack the Pentagon? If they wanted war then the killing of 3000 people in the two towers was more than enough, why attack the Pentagon?


i understand things don't all burn up but my point was how dose 8foot massive engines burn to nothing but paper is fine... there is no way those engines would have burnt away...

as for the video it was hardly a secret that the pentagon go hit so why would they hold the video to try and keep it a secret from the "terrorist"...

as for your last part, the part of the pentagon that got hit was closed for renovation ( funny eh) so it was no big deal and it's could be the classic " how could it be me that did it when i was attacked to" it's not hard to think that they could do that just to get people thinking like you did.... crap i used to do it so i wouldn't get in trouble as a kid...
User avatar
Swan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3615
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: kitchener , canada

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:22 pm

There are many possibilities as to what happened. It may have been the accepted truth as we have been told it. It may be a conspiracy lead by big business with a vested interest in war.

All I would say is dont rule anything out, either for or against the possibility of conspiracy. We will never know the full truth in any case.
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 19176
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby Swan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:You have seen "workers say bomb sniffing dogs were pulled away and never went back" well maybe because there was no bombs, or maybe ask these people if they saw anything strange after a huge event, it will be like Chinese whisper. The first person will have seen a "package" and the last will have seen black helicopters and ninjas sneaking around.
You are basing one argument on what Fred saw yet you discount what thousands of people saw with their own eyes.


the dogs was a part of the every day security they always had them there since it did get bombed before so when they get pulled that is fishy to me... this is coming from the security guys not some guy in the kitchen on the 100th floor

and your discounting the thousands that say they saw something other then a plane...
User avatar
Swan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3615
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: kitchener , canada

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:29 pm

canadian swan wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:This isn't the movies, if a bomb goes off or there is a massive collision everything isn't blown to pieces or burnt up immediately.
In case you are unaware quite a few people actually saw with their own eyes the plane hitting the Pentagon, are you saying they are all plants?
As to why they didn't release the footage, this is going off on a tangent but its somewhat relevant. During WWII the Germans designed cruise missiles that could be launched from a light bomber, one was sent at an American troop ship in the Mediterranean and it hit broadside and killed 1500 troops, the Americans and British kept it secret because they didn't want the Germans knowing they had been successful, is it not possible the US government didn't want terrorist organizations knowing they had been very successful attacking one of the most importand and famous buildings on the planet?

Since you believe it's a set up. Give me one reason why they would personally attack the Pentagon? If they wanted war then the killing of 3000 people in the two towers was more than enough, why attack the Pentagon?


i understand things don't all burn up but my point was how dose 8foot massive engines burn to nothing but paper is fine... there is no way those engines would have burnt away...

as for the video it was hardly a secret that the pentagon go hit so why would they hold the video to try and keep it a secret from the "terrorist"...

as for your last part, the part of the pentagon that got hit was closed for renovation ( funny eh) so it was no big deal and it's could be the classic " how could it be me that did it when i was attacked to" it's not hard to think that they could do that just to get people thinking like you did.... crap i used to do it so i wouldn't get in trouble as a kid...



You keep offering theories for what happened but you have never once said why. Why kill thousands of innocent people? You can find many more reasons to go to war, its not that difficult to find a reason if you really want to.
You can trot all sorts of "he said, she said" but there is absolutely no reason for anyone to kill thousands of innocents. For the love of God the Nazis just burned the Reichstag and look where that ended up.
Conspiracy theories are one thing, but please.......
User avatar
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 18570
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:12 pm

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:33 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:

You keep offering theories for what happened but you have never once said why. Why kill thousands of innocent people? You can find many more reasons to go to war, its not that difficult to find a reason if you really want to.
You can trot all sorts of "he said, she said" but there is absolutely no reason for anyone to kill thousands of innocents. For the love of God the Nazis just burned the Reichstag and look where that ended up.
Conspiracy theories are one thing, but please.......


Have you seen how many billions of pounds is made by defence contractors during a time of war?
Not to mention the TRILLION dollars of oil contracts that have been sold off in Iraq since the fall of Sadam? None of the war we have seen since 9/11 would have happened without it.
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 19176
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:35 pm

canadian swan wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:You have seen "workers say bomb sniffing dogs were pulled away and never went back" well maybe because there was no bombs, or maybe ask these people if they saw anything strange after a huge event, it will be like Chinese whisper. The first person will have seen a "package" and the last will have seen black helicopters and ninjas sneaking around.
You are basing one argument on what Fred saw yet you discount what thousands of people saw with their own eyes.


the dogs was a part of the every day security they always had them there since it did get bombed before so when they get pulled that is fishy to me... this is coming from the security guys not some guy in the kitchen on the 100th floor

and your discounting the thousands that say they saw something other then a plane...



Where are the thousands of people saying this? I always hear about the thousands who have seen something but I have only ever seen a handful of "expert witnesses".

Let me ask you this, how many people do you think it woul take to execute all of what you say? What you are claiming would involve massive resources and personelle, yet no one, and I mean NO ONE has ever spoken or offered definitive proof?
Your whole argument is based on hear say yet you discount actual evidence.

Politician are we?
User avatar
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 18570
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:12 pm

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby Swan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:44 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:
canadian swan wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:This isn't the movies, if a bomb goes off or there is a massive collision everything isn't blown to pieces or burnt up immediately.
In case you are unaware quite a few people actually saw with their own eyes the plane hitting the Pentagon, are you saying they are all plants?
As to why they didn't release the footage, this is going off on a tangent but its somewhat relevant. During WWII the Germans designed cruise missiles that could be launched from a light bomber, one was sent at an American troop ship in the Mediterranean and it hit broadside and killed 1500 troops, the Americans and British kept it secret because they didn't want the Germans knowing they had been successful, is it not possible the US government didn't want terrorist organizations knowing they had been very successful attacking one of the most importand and famous buildings on the planet?

Since you believe it's a set up. Give me one reason why they would personally attack the Pentagon? If they wanted war then the killing of 3000 people in the two towers was more than enough, why attack the Pentagon?


i understand things don't all burn up but my point was how dose 8foot massive engines burn to nothing but paper is fine... there is no way those engines would have burnt away...

as for the video it was hardly a secret that the pentagon go hit so why would they hold the video to try and keep it a secret from the "terrorist"...

as for your last part, the part of the pentagon that got hit was closed for renovation ( funny eh) so it was no big deal and it's could be the classic " how could it be me that did it when i was attacked to" it's not hard to think that they could do that just to get people thinking like you did.... crap i used to do it so i wouldn't get in trouble as a kid...



You keep offering theories for what happened but you have never once said why. Why kill thousands of innocent people? You can find many more reasons to go to war, its not that difficult to find a reason if you really want to.
You can trot all sorts of "he said, she said" but there is absolutely no reason for anyone to kill thousands of innocents. For the love of God the Nazis just burned the Reichstag and look where that ended up.
Conspiracy theories are one thing, but please.......


i agree there is no reason for anyone to kill thousands of innocent people but they do...

who do you think is going to control all the resources of those countries... where do you think the money is coming from to pay for these wars.... who do you think owns all the companies that all the material to fight these wars are coming from... who do you think owns all the companies that has to rebuild these countries after these wars... how do you think all these new regulations and rules are getting past through government with out the people objecting (that normally wouldn't)...
User avatar
Swan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3615
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: kitchener , canada

PreviousNext

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest