Movie Beef...

Re: Movie Beef...

Postby damo1583 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:39 pm

My movie beef is Americans didnt win the War. They turned up late and helped us onto the beach. The conflict version of a beckham cap under Cappello for christs sake...........
Who you tryin' to get crazy with ese? Don't you know i'm LOCO?
damo1583
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:41 pm

TheLittleMozart wrote:
Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:Shrek the Third.

Shrek, Fiona and Donkey travel to Far, Far Away a journey which takes a whore of a time and causes various arguments betweens the travellers.

Now here is my beef, Shrek, Puss and Donkey get lifted and thrown in the nick and the other characters Pinocchio, The Wolfe and the Gingerbread man etc see this on TV. They see this on a TV they are watching in Shreks house in the Swamp.

But suddenly like magic they appear in Far, Far Away within minutes of Shrek and the gang being locked up. So a journey that previously took ages now took a matter of seconds.

How the f**k is that possible DreamWorks eh? ****.

ADS's... Its a basically a fancy cartoon mate.
The main character is a talking Oger,trust me the length of thier hourney is the least of thier worries!

It may be the least of theirs but it is one of my highest mate!
Reinvestment before Renewal.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:44 pm

damo1583 wrote:My movie beef is Americans didnt win the War. They turned up late and helped us onto the beach. The conflict version of a beckham cap under Cappello for christs sake...........

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby TheLittleMozart » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:34 am

Ive got one with home alone.
Was watching it last night and realise how far-fatched the whole scenario is,this the lil dude can even pack is own suitcase but manages to set up a house full of traps to prevent two grown men from breaking into the house!

Also at one part of the film hes getting chased by them in a van,sohe runs to a nearby church to the nativity scene outside to hide. He magically pulls out this blue blanket to cover himself so he blends in with the rets of them,soo as there gone he ditches it on the spot!
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:36 pm

TheLittleMozart wrote:Ive got one with home alone.
Was watching it last night and realise how far-fatched the whole scenario is,this the lil dude can even pack is own suitcase but manages to set up a house full of traps to prevent two grown men from breaking into the house!

Also at one part of the film hes getting chased by them in a van,sohe runs to a nearby church to the nativity scene outside to hide. He magically pulls out this blue blanket to cover himself so he blends in with the rets of them,soo as there gone he ditches it on the spot!

The fact his mums don't even realise he isn't with them til she's 30,000 feet inthe air says it all about that movie for me. Also the robbers, if you get a nail up your foot your gonna shit yourself and go home cos your DNA is all over the place by then.

But don't get me started on Home Alone 2, f***ing running around buying shit on his dad's credit card? f**k off! It's like Sleepless in Seattle where the kid buys a plane ticket on his dad (Tom Hanks) credit card and flies to New York on his own. Stupid, never gonna happen retarded bullshit!

I can't decide if this is beef or a mistake but in Titanic right, Jack is telling Rose he went fishingin Lake Wissota when he grew up. Fact is Lake Wissota is a man made lake and wasn't filled with water til 1917, a whole 5 years after the titanic sank. Knobs.

Finally Rocky taking Mikey back to manage him after he threw him out on the street and called him a bum...a stinking bum! No way Rocky B would have dealt with that shit he'd have chopped Mikey up in real life.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby Cheese » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:47 pm

Stop the beef with home alone.
It's a f***ing quality film you miserable gits.
:D
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:48 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:Stop the beef with home alone.
It's a f***ing quality film you miserable gits.
:D

I'm not denying it! I love Back to the Future but it's f***ked up!
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby niko197 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:45 pm

ok, i think we should start with the most stupid f***ing movie beef ever! clark f***ing kent! you just can't recognize that he's superman, because he has f***ing glasses on!!!! :angry:
niko197
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby StLGooner » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:45 pm

niko197 wrote:ok, i think we should start with the most stupid f***ing movie beef ever! clark f***ing kent! you just can't recognize that he's superman, because he has f***ing glasses on!!!! :angry:

I couldn't. :dontknow:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:46 pm

niko197 wrote:ok, i think we should start with the most stupid f***ing movie beef ever! clark f***ing kent! you just can't recognize that he's superman, because he has f***ing glasses on!!!! :angry:

That is a quality point. People are so f***ing stupid in movies I swear to God.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby niko197 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:47 pm

ChVint22 wrote:

I couldn't. :dontknow:

ofcourse! he has glasses and you don't have! :hiding:
niko197
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Cheese » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:45 pm

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:

ADS, what about in Little Rascals, when the two boys dress as girls in pink tutu's and nobody relises it's them... :rofll:
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:00 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:

ADS, what about in Little Rascals, when the two boys dress as girls in pink tutu's and nobody relises it's them... :rofll:

You never diss Little Rascals mate! To be honest there is a few things, like why does Froggy speak like a 70 year old man with a 60 a day habit and not get the piss ripped out of him like a drug tester on the hunt for Rio Ferdinand. The whole two kids in a rowing boat singing you are so beautiful, no-one would let them do that especially not with a life jacket. And finally Alphlphas heriditory cows lick, just don't happen. But I love it too much to care!

Deeearr Darlaaaa, I hate your stinking guts out. You make me vomit your scuuuuum between my toes, Love Alphalpha
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby niko197 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:29 pm

ok, what about white chicks with wayans brothers!? c'mon two big black guys pretending to be two white chicks!? i like that movie, but....c'mon! :dizzy:
niko197
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Cheese » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:32 pm

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:

You never diss Little Rascals mate! To be honest there is a few things, like why does Froggy speak like a 70 year old man with a 60 a day habit and not get the piss ripped out of him like a drug tester on the hunt for Rio Ferdinand. The whole two kids in a rowing boat singing you are so beautiful, no-one would let them do that especially not with a life jacket. And finally Alphlphas heriditory cows lick, just don't happen. But I love it too much to care!

Deeearr Darlaaaa, I hate your stinking guts out. You make me vomit your scuuuuum between my toes, Love Alphalpha

:rofll:

I wern't dissin it, just mearly pointing out that you could spot them a mile off. Haha.

Hey ADS, you got fries to go with that shake? :rofll:

Stymie: Porky, you sure know how to make a sand-wich!
Porky: That wasn't sand, that was kitty litter.
Buckwheat: Don't worry, it's pretty fresh.

PLUS

Mr. Welling: If you were my kids, I'd punish you.
Stymie: If we were YOUR kids, we'd punish ourselves!

:lol:
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to Films