Movie Beef...

Movie Beef...

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:27 am

Kai usually has a DVD on as he goes to sleep anyhow for some reason the thing continually plays all night unless Jen or I turn it off so I just went in to turn it off. I have beef with a few movies, Back to the Future and the last three Star Wars movies but Stuart f***ing Little takes the absolute piss.

Kai loves Stuart Little, but the film gets right on my nads. They go to an orphanage to pick up a little boy then come home with a mouse, nobody questions this. They have a cat that they keep as a pet but they are willing to have a f***ing mouse as a son. The mouse goes missing and they phone the police, who are more than willing to search for the mouse without a question as to why they have a mouse as a little boy. And they never question the cat!

In Stuart Little 2 the mouse brings home an injured bird, that can also talk (I'm ok with this because it is only a film after all, and anyway the mouse talks too). The family talk away to the bird, let it stay in the house and nurse it back to health. All the while the poor cat is still treated as no more than a f***ing pet - even though he can talk too!

Seriously what the f**k is that all about?
Reinvestment before Renewal.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Re: Movie Beef...

Postby Cheese » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:49 am

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:Kai usually has a DVD on as he goes to sleep anyhow for some reason the thing continually plays all night unless Jen or I turn it off so I just went in to turn it off. I have beef with a few movies, Back to the Future and the last three Star Wars movies but Stuart f***ing Little takes the absolute piss.

Kai loves Stuart Little, but the film gets right on my nads. They go to an orphanage to pick up a little boy then come home with a mouse, nobody questions this. They have a cat that they keep as a pet but they are willing to have a f***ing mouse as a son. The mouse goes missing and they phone the police, who are more than willing to search for the mouse without a question as to why they have a mouse as a little boy. And they never question the cat!

In Stuart Little 2 the mouse brings home an injured bird, that can also talk (I'm ok with this because it is only a film after all, and anyway the mouse talks too). The family talk away to the bird, let it stay in the house and nurse it back to health. All the while the poor cat is still treated as no more than a f***ing pet - even though he can talk too!

Seriously what the f**k is that all about?

:rofll: This explains your facebook status.
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:08 am

It's a complete balls up of a movie mate and it's not just Stuart Little take The Matrix for example.

When they have Morpheus captured and Neo is firing that big don't f**k with me gun from the helicopter yeah? How the f**k does he manage to do that without shooting the guy that handcuffed to a chair right in the middle of the room? And don't give me the he's 'The One' cos he didn't know he was at the time!
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby Cheese » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:24 am

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:It's a complete balls up of a movie mate and it's not just Stuart Little take The Matrix for example.

When they have Morpheus captured and Neo is firing that big don't f**k with me gun from the helicopter yeah? How the f**k does he manage to do that without shooting the guy that handcuffed to a chair right in the middle of the room? And don't give me the he's 'The One' cos he didn't know he was at the time!

:rofll: If only all films were a little more like The Little Rascals :wink:
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby niko197 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:41 am

no shit, i was banned from the room while i was watching stuart little with my sisters! i said how the f**k they can have mouse for the son and cat for pet!! it's f***ing racism!!!

can't belive that someone else said that too! :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
niko197
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:00 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote: :rofll: If only all films were a little more like The Little Rascals :wink:

Amen mate, The Little Rascals is one of my favourites!

niko197 wrote:no shit, i was banned from the room while i was watching stuart little with my sisters! i said how the f**k they can have mouse for the son and cat for pet!! it's f***ing racism!!!

can't belive that someone else said that too! :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

Stuart Little should be banned never mind you mate, it's stupid as f**k!
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby StLGooner » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:09 pm

My brother-in-law looks exactly like Stuart Little. I'll have to post a picture later. Its funny as f**k!!!
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:59 am

Back to the Future beef.

OK so Marty McFly goes back in time and he meets his dads as a youngster then he meets his mums. Basically he tongues his mums and then gets his mum and dad together, all as Calvin fuckin Klein.

Now he goes back to the present circa 1986 and he is the shit spitting image, a clone almost, of the guy Calvin Klein that was around in his mum and dads past. I mean he looks f**k all like George McFly! George must be thinkin 'hold on a f***ing minute! What the f**k?!?!?!? She's been pumping that Klein c*** from years ago and spawned Marty!! Marty isn't my f***ing son!!'

Oh, and this is a general film moan, but best emphasised by Snatch!

When someone fires a gun, you hear a ting ting(not the terribly bad band) noise, as the bullet case drops to the floor all the fuckin time, no matter what the surface it falls to. In Snatch, Bullet Tooth Tony is shooting Boris the Bullet Dodger, on a carpeted floor, yet after every shot..ting ting, ting ting..!

PS Ryan - I tried uploading The Little Rascals and it kept failing! I have no idea how to get it to you!
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby Cheese » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:27 pm

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:PS Ryan - I tried uploading The Little Rascals and it kept failing! I have no idea how to get it to you!

No worries man, thanks anyway.
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:40 pm

There's loads of stuff in movies that does my head in. Here are some examples -

1. No, you shouldn't "go and check" that forest/cellar/scary looking house, because you heard a noise.

2. Following on from this, creeping into a room, and calling "hello?" is unlikely to fool a serial killer into giving away his position

3. Building a stronghold with one weak spot is just plain stupid, why do it?

4. A dog/child/robot cannot be made an honourary deputy, nor can it land a plane

5. There are no salons, haridressers or beauticians on desert islands or distant uninhabited planets

6. Aliens from a distant solar system do not speak with an American accent

7. Historical figures from the distant past do not speak with an American accent

8. It's only ok to burst spontaneously into song if you're a character in The Blues Brothers, or Bugsy Malone
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:51 pm

Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:There's loads of stuff in movies that does my head in. Here are some examples -

1. No, you shouldn't "go and check" that forest/cellar/scary looking house, because you heard a noise.

2. Following on from this, creeping into a room, and calling "hello?" is unlikely to fool a serial killer into giving away his position

4. A dog/child/robot cannot be made an honourary deputy, nor can it land a plane

5. There are no salons, haridressers or beauticians on desert islands or distant uninhabited planets

7. Historical figures from the distant past do not speak with an American accent

8. It's only ok to burst spontaneously into song if you're a character in The Blues Brothers, or Bugsy Malone

I salute you mate!
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby Fabby » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:55 pm

lmfao ads your hilarious
If It Feels Good, Do It.

Van Basten
Rivaldo------------- R.Gullit
Guardiola Effenberg
R.Carlos -----------------------J.Zanetti
Costacurta M.Sammer Bergomi
GK
Fabby
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:43 pm

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:
Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:There's loads of stuff in movies that does my head in. Here are some examples -

I salute you mate!

:1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:25 pm

Shrek the Third.

Shrek, Fiona and Donkey travel to Far, Far Away a journey which takes a whore of a time and causes various arguments betweens the travellers.

Now here is my beef, Shrek, Puss and Donkey get lifted and thrown in the nick and the other characters Pinocchio, The Wolfe and the Gingerbread man etc see this on TV. They see this on a TV they are watching in Shreks house in the Swamp.

But suddenly like magic they appear in Far, Far Away within minutes of Shrek and the gang being locked up. So a journey that previously took ages now took a matter of seconds.

How the f**k is that possible DreamWorks eh? c****.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby TheLittleMozart » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:Shrek the Third.

Shrek, Fiona and Donkey travel to Far, Far Away a journey which takes a whore of a time and causes various arguments betweens the travellers.

Now here is my beef, Shrek, Puss and Donkey get lifted and thrown in the nick and the other characters Pinocchio, The Wolfe and the Gingerbread man etc see this on TV. They see this on a TV they are watching in Shreks house in the Swamp.

But suddenly like magic they appear in Far, Far Away within minutes of Shrek and the gang being locked up. So a journey that previously took ages now took a matter of seconds.

How the f**k is that possible DreamWorks eh? ****.

ADS's... Its a basically a fancy cartoon mate.
The main character is a talking Oger,trust me the length of thier hourney is the least of thier worries!
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Next

Return to Films