Postby Ach » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:06 pm

Have you seen Antman And The Wasp yet?
Ach
SE13
SE13

Re: Last movie you watched

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:27 pm

Fenice wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:You'd think they would show gratitude as Hardy single handedly puts comic movies on his back and attempts to save the genre.

Can he do it? He is a real life hero so maybe.

Venom is a shite character on his own that’s why they threw him into guardians of the galaxy in the comics. No one gives a toss.

1. Tom Hardy
2. If they have a good plot why does it matter how he is in comic books?

You like superhero movies yet you're acting like they can't make Venom entertaining and exciting on the big screen.

Plus Carnage might be in it. Madness.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Fenice » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:39 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Fenice wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:You'd think they would show gratitude as Hardy single handedly puts comic movies on his back and attempts to save the genre.

Venom is a shite character on his own that’s why they threw him into guardians of the galaxy in the comics. No one gives a toss.

1. Tom Hardy

You like superhero movies yet you're acting like they can't make Venom entertaining and exciting on the big screen.

Because why would I care about a character that hasn’t been popular for decades without being an antagonist with Spider-Man or being part of a group? Also, not part of MCU, which means it’ll be garbage. :naughty:
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Ach » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:40 pm

Oscars have created a new category cos they knew black panther/infinity war would run away with best film.

Absolutely pathetic from these snobs
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Fenice » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:41 pm

Ach wrote:Oscars have created a new category cos they knew black panther/infinity war would run away with best film.

Absolutely pathetic from these snobs

See right through em.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Ach » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:42 pm

Fenice wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Fenice wrote:

1. Tom Hardy

Because why would I care about a character that hasn’t been popular for decades without being an antagonist with Spider-Man or being part of a group? Also, not part of MCU, which means it’ll be garbage. :naughty:

This
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:10 pm

Alright then both of youse better not try and jump on the bandwagon once Tom Hardy produces another masterclass and Venom is awesome.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:30 am

My brothers a comic nut and even he is wondering why they are making a film of a non important character like Venom. Its fine if hes the bad guy in a Spiderman movie but his own film?

I'll watch it and I even think it will be good but MCU level? Nowhere near and that's the standard all movies should aspire to
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:08 am

Shit heroes like Dr. Strange, AntMan, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Captain Marvel all have or are getting stand alone films.

Venom is a savage and a far better character than all the above.

Fans the world over eagerly await but the two biggest supporters of superhero movies on here are against it.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:24 am

Dr Strange and Antman shit? Not sure if serious

2 awesome films, well 3 seeing as Antman sequel is out and some might say more than 3 as Strange was awesome in Infinity War which the GOAT movie and Antman was brilliant in Civil War

Whereas no one has seen Venom since SpiderMan 3 which happens to be the worst Spiderman film ever mainly due to weak villains such as you guessed it, Venom

Can Tom Hardy save it? Hes an ok actor and im glad hes branching out to doing proper films now and who knows, if he does well here then hemight just get the call up to the big leagues and join the MCU.

With many of the old guard not staying on, there are openings
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:00 am

The R-rated Marvel movies are superior to the MCU because they're not as restricted, thus they can be more gritty and not rely on forced comedy to fill gaps.

If I want a fun Marvel watch that the whole family can enjoy, then I'd rather binge X-Men: Evolution tbh
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:49 am

Ach wrote:Whereas no one has seen Venom since SpiderMan 3 which happens to be the worst Spiderman film ever mainly due to weak villains such as you guessed it, Venom

So now Venom is a weak villain even though he's Spider Man's main and most popular adversary?

:rofll:
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:07 am

Green goblin says hi
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Fenice » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Ach wrote:My brothers a comic nut and even he is wondering why they are making a film of a non important character like Venom. Its fine if hes the bad guy in a Spiderman movie but his own film?

I'll watch it and I even think it will be good but MCU level? Nowhere near and that's the standard all movies should aspire to

This.

Also Va, you pointing to Doctor Strange, who has been in almost every major comic event, is just odd.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:08 pm

So to be clear you two Marvel fans don't want a Venom movie and aren't looking forward to its release?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

PreviousNext

Return to Films