hulk 2 (no spoilers)

hulk 2 (no spoilers)

Postby ozgooner » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:55 pm

woo-hoo , hulk 2 opens tommorow here in oz . i will be goin to see it straight after work , early afternoon session . smoke a nice big spliff , grab a small truckload of popcorn and a frozen coke and i'm there :wink:
Last edited by ozgooner on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
ozgooner
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Re: hulk 2

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:58 pm

life sounds great for you over there in Oz, wish i could join ya. :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: hulk 2

Postby singaporegooner » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:50 am

ozgooner wrote:woo-hoo , hulk 2 opens tommorow here in oz . i will be goin to see it straight after work , early afternoon session . smoke a nice big spliff , grab a small truckload of popcorn and a frozen coke and i'm there :wink:

Same here in Singapore...
In Arsene We Trust!!
Predicitions League 08/09 Winner
singaporegooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Re: hulk 2 (no spoilers)

Postby ozgooner » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:27 pm

went and watched this last night and i f%%ken loved it !!! far better than the first one for sure . marvel pictures did this one so ya know it is gunner be good :wink:(not sure why marvel let others handle the first one)

[spoiler=]the fight between the hulk and the abomination was worth the ticket price alone , most definetly will be a third movie then . the scientist that made abomination will be hulks next nemisis methinks . couldn't work out why tony stark (ironman) came into it at the end though .[/spoiler]

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
ozgooner
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:59 am

ozgooner wrote:went and watched this last night and i f%%ken loved it !!! far better than the first one for sure . marvel pictures did this one so ya know it is gunner be good :wink:(not sure why marvel let others handle the first one)

[spoiler=]the fight between the hulk and the abomination was worth the ticket price alone , most definetly will be a third movie then . the scientist that made abomination will be hulks next nemisis methinks . couldn't work out why tony stark (ironman) came into it at the end though .[/spoiler]

[spoiler=]They're planning to do a load of Marvel crossovers mate, which to be honest has me rubbing my hands.....I said HANDS!! :sundae:[/spoiler]
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby ScottishLass » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:26 pm

Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:
ozgooner wrote:went and watched this last night and i f%%ken loved it !!! far better than the first one for sure . marvel pictures did this one so ya know it is gunner be good :wink:(not sure why marvel let others handle the first one)

[spoiler=]They're planning to do a load of Marvel crossovers mate, which to be honest has me rubbing my hands.....I said HANDS!! :sundae:[/spoiler]

[spoiler=]I've heard that the scientist guy is gonna come into a film as brainiac ( apparently some other sort of comic book person that my friends mentioned ) I liked it when he was fighting him in the field when the baddy was just a man with the slight drug and he just kicked him right off the tree haha[/spoiler]

Really enjoyed this film :D Edward Norton never fails to impress - I think I enjoyed it more because of his say in the production of it ( Making it more focused on the intamacy of the hulk rather than the CGI side ).. Really good :D 9/10
ScottishLass
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby yasmin13 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:08 am

the movie is really awesome! i like it more than the first movie.. in the first movie, hulk's face is too "cartoon" but now he looks great.. Liv tyler does better than jennifer connely.. and i prefer norton than bana..
"Form is temporary, but class is permanent"
~Andy Gray

(p.s. sorry for my bad english..)
yasmin13
Liam Brady

Return to Films