Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street

Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street

Postby UFGN » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:25 am

Ive seen it this evening.

I didnt know what to expect and I certainly wasnt expecting that.

First up, if you didnt know (I didnt,) its a musical.

Depp is astonishing in his role as Sweeney Todd. He is menacing, his London accent spot on, if a little David Bowie at times. I never knew he could sing.... the standard of performance throughout the cast is very high.

Its one of those films that sucks you in and I was surprised and delighted by it. Unusual, funny, ludicrous, (some of the songs have such intentionally silly lyrics that you cant help but laugh) and full of great actors including Timothy Spall and an appearance from Sacha Baron Cohn.

Excellent.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Re: Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street

Postby IMF » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:09 am

If only he existed right now. I'd be happy enough for him to slice a few necks in fleet street. All those c*nts are out to get us and act like pals to all gooners on Twitter.

I'm looking at you John Cross and Matt Law. Both of them full of sh*t and gooners suck up to them so much. Why? Because they can write bullshit in a newspaper? Even had the BS excuse that the Nasri FB account was confirmed by Arsenal. Yeah ok.
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler
SPEND SOME WONGA WENGA!!!

AND IT'S AAAAAAARSENNNAAAAAAAL!!
AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Location: Chigwell, formerly Isle of Dogs, formerly Redbridge