Knuckle

Knuckle

Postby StLGooner » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Has anyone seen the trailer for this yet? I think it looks brilliant.

Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Knuckle

Postby Est83 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:32 pm

Looks fun! :thumbsup:

I've seen a few gypsie fights on youtube, most are a waste of five minutes, but I've seen a couple that are decent, and one that was REALLY good. One very attacking, one very quick counter-attacker, both medium build. It was a very clean and clinical fight, good footwork and head mnovement, both kept their defence up at all times. They were both very good, and basically the more attacking fighter just kept getting tagged from time to time and slowly the sweling and the cuts seemed to take over his face.

They both clearly knew how to box well and it was good to watch, not like these amature brutal mess fights... which are just fun to watch as opposed to just interesting :lol:

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby StLGooner » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:38 pm

I think I like just learning/watching different cultures and lifestyles seeing how some groups of people live and what their lives are about. It's all very interesting to me.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Est83 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:54 pm

These travellers are full of shit mate.

There's plenty of programs over here all about Irish travellers and their lives/point of view told by them, and in every episode of every program they're always talking about how they're descriminated against, and that they just want to keep to their ways in privacy in order to "maintain their culture"... the thing is, asside from fighting, living in caravans and racing horses once a year, their culture is bullshit, and there's nothing else that's "theirs" within the culture.

Might sound ignorant on my part but my mum sent me to a school outside London as she thought it'd be better for me and not as rough :rolleyes: She sent me to gypsie central.

They talk about "traditional morals" but their youngsters look like they're raised on MTV, they just look like any other. Half naked, hot pants, trying to shake it to Nelly or Ludacris. Maybe they had a definable culture once upon a time, but now all they have, like I said, is living in caravans, fighting and horse racing.

Not very interesting, just a good tear-up from time to time.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Bergkamp64 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:56 pm

I'd like to see it . Is it a straight to DVD job ? Agree with Est83 in regard to the duration and skill level of the fights , but a good straightener is always worth a look . Looks like it could use subtitles too .
Bergkamp64
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Dejan » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:12 am

is it a movie or a documentairy?
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Return to Films