I spit on your grave

Re: I spit on your grave

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:32 am

I am not a wimp when it comes to films either man, but I agree Irreversible was f***ked up. The rape scene was way too graphic and unnecessary if you ask me. I am sure some people might get their jollies from shit like that, and I think the director was a twisted c*** also, but it most certainly was not my cup of tea.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby DesertDwellingGooner » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:52 pm

I can't believe they are putting out a remake for this. What is next a remake for Cannibal Holocaust :think: Lazy Hollywood.

I can't see the remake coming even close to messing with your mind as much as the original in this case.
DesertDwellingGooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Fabrestuta » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:11 am

DesertDwellingGooner wrote:I can't believe they are putting out a remake for this. What is next a remake for Cannibal Holocaust :think: Lazy Hollywood.

Oh man don't mention Cannibal Holocaust. If you dredge through this thread I actually watched that one night and posted about it. It was easily the most disturbing, vile, disgusting excuse for a film I have ever seen.
The scene with the turtle literally made me feel like I was going to vomit, and thats not really the worst this sick pice of shit throws at you.

The director was actually arrested because people thought it was a snuff film, and I can't really say I am surprised. I am all for artistic licence and freedom, but Cannibal Holocaust was disgusting.

Rant over.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby ozgooner » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:20 am

i remember watchin this at a mates place a long , long time ago when i was only 11 or 12 and me mates busted us and the movie was taken off us , still to this day i haven't seen the last half of this

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
ozgooner
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby J-Mack » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:05 am

Watched it last night and it was laaaaame. Must of been an edited version coz nothing was graphic enough for a banning.
J-Mack
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby DesertDwellingGooner » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:12 am

Fabrestuta wrote:
DesertDwellingGooner wrote:I can't believe they are putting out a remake for this. What is next a remake for Cannibal Holocaust :think: Lazy Hollywood.

Oh man don't mention Cannibal Holocaust. If you dredge through this thread I actually watched that one night and posted about it. It was easily the most disturbing, vile, disgusting excuse for a film I have ever seen.
The scene with the turtle literally made me feel like I was going to vomit, and thats not really the worst this sick pice of shit throws at you.

The director was actually arrested because people thought it was a snuff film, and I can't really say I am surprised. I am all for artistic licence and freedom, but Cannibal Holocaust was disgusting.

Rant over.

It was amusing to think the critics of The Blair Witch actually thought they were doing a similar type theme albeit with a witch and US town vs where cannibals still existed with the finding the film type of idea.

I love animals but that movie did what it was meant to be and that was to shock and make people wonder if or if not anything was real.
DesertDwellingGooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby DesertDwellingGooner » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:14 am

I remember my Mom telling me she could think back to when she was due with me that she should have known my future love for horror flicks when I moved around alot inside when she went to see Night of the Living Dead.

If you stop and really watch it, it really is a graphic film for the time in which it came out. It didn't even need to be in color, you could imagine the meat being ate of the bones. :Peace:
DesertDwellingGooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Previous

Return to Films