Match Chat Threads

Logging in issues, general problems with the forum, or make a suggestion. We are always ready to listen!

Match Chat Threads

Postby Leody » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Could we please have some sort of written and enforced policy where the only match discussed in match chat threads is the one the thread is for. Too often recently people have been talking about any and all other matches in those threads, and I'm sure I'm not the only one with a DVR that likes to go back later and watch the other matches without knowing the score.

Could the mods add a spoiler alert, or delete the posts? I know you guys do a lot already and it would be best if it just wasn't happening, but it has been.

Or maybe just put an announcement in the first post of each thread or something till everybody gets the idea?
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Re: Match Chat Threads

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:07 am

Kind of pointless if you're watching ESPN, considering they tell you about every goal in all the other games :lol:
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Trina » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:57 am

Sure I'll post it in the first post when I create the Matchday threads from now on, I'll add a link to the Prem league chat thread.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Massa » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:52 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:Kind of pointless if you're watching ESPN, considering they tell you about every goal in all the other games :lol:

hate that lol
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Return to Suggestions & Feedback