Name Change Request Thread

Logging in issues, general problems with the forum or make a suggestion. We are always ready to listen!

Re: Name Change

Postby Big17 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Absolute banter though.
User avatar
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8441
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Re: Name Change

Postby Callum » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:53 pm

Change it to Marafemidom
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34530
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: Name Change

Postby Zedie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Change it to merrrrrrrrrrrrrrengé
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: Name Change

Postby Zenith » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:13 am

Maradonna wrote:buddies can i change my name to
Maradonna (because of Ritchie Valens song)

Why two n's?
Image
User avatar
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 31113
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: Name Change

Postby Maradonna » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:39 am

Zenith wrote:
Maradonna wrote:buddies can i change my name to
Maradonna (because of Ritchie Valens song)

Why two n's?

because im a romantic
Maradonna
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4648
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 6:34 pm
Location: Villa Crespo

Re: Name Change

Postby CukiZeGerman » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:12 pm

Hey, could someone change Yago's name back to Yago ?

Poor fella is still using his bet nickname :D
Hold the doooooor
User avatar
CukiZeGerman
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3711
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:04 am
Location: Zagreb

Re: Name Change

Postby Yago » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:24 pm

CukiZeGerman wrote:Hey, could someone change Yago's name back to Yago ?

Poor fella is still using his bet nickname :D


Yes pls. I've done my time. Let me be freeeee again.
Yago
WC Prediction League winner
WC Prediction League winner
 
Posts: 6811
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Re: Name Change

Postby Cripps » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:36 pm

Yago wrote:
CukiZeGerman wrote:Hey, could someone change Yago's name back to Yago ?

Poor fella is still using his bet nickname :D


Yes pls. I've done my time. Let me be freeeee again.

Welcome back. Haven't seen you around for a while
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43234
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: Name Change

Postby KG3 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:49 am

May I have LP9 please
User avatar
KG3
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3542
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: Name Change

Postby Callum » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:34 pm

NNN wrote:May I have LP9 please

I vote no.

"OzilRulezxoxox" would be better.
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34530
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: Name Change

Postby KG3 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Callum wrote:
NNN wrote:May I have LP9 please

I vote no.

"OzilRulezxoxox" would be better.


I wouldn't mind that either :arsesmile:
User avatar
KG3
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3542
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: Name Change

Postby Massa » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:14 pm

OzilRulezxoxox wrote:
Callum wrote:
NNN wrote:May I have LP9 please

I vote no.

"OzilRulezxoxox" would be better.


I wouldn't mind that either :arsesmile:

done
Image
User avatar
Massa
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36377
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Re: Name Change

Postby Big17 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:14 pm

Oh shit :rofll: :rofll:
User avatar
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8441
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Re: Name Change

Postby KG3 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:13 am

Massa wrote:
OzilRulezxoxox wrote:
Callum wrote:
NNN wrote:May I have LP9 please

I vote no.

"OzilRulezxoxox" would be better.


I wouldn't mind that either :arsesmile:

done


Thanks but on a serious note can I have LP9 because as much a I love Ozil people will accuse me of being biased towards him when I'm defending him from haters.
User avatar
KG3
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3542
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: Name Change

Postby Zedie » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:47 am

OzilRulezxoxox wrote:
Massa wrote:
OzilRulezxoxox wrote:
Callum wrote:
NNN wrote:May I have LP9 please

I vote no.

"OzilRulezxoxox" would be better.


I wouldn't mind that either :arsesmile:

done


Thanks but on a serious note can I have LP9 because as much a I love Ozil people will accuse me of being biased towards him when I'm defending him from haters.


I just assumed that you would give him hugs and kisses if you ever caught him slippin on road tbf.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

PreviousNext

Return to Problems/Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest